Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then have a real conversation and stop with the stupid hyperbole.

I'm having a real conversation because saying what's going on out here. Just because someone tries to romanticize heroin habits doesn't mean that shyt is fun. He could be lying his ass off for all you know trying to convince himself that hes not an addict. A lot of high functioning addicts do this. A lot of folks revealing a lot about themselves in the comments.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You originally said he's the type black professor that doesn't associate with other black people.

Quote me where I said this on here. I said dude is a funny style ass black person who damn sure doesn't represent the sediments of black America because he ain't facing the same realities black Americans face. He damn sure ain't speaking on it. Why the fukk would anybody in their right mind ADMIT to doing something that nobody in such position would get away with? Does that sound like someone who has sense? A black man in America that works for an ivy league school at that. Then when his ass gets fired or set up, fools like you will use his dumbass to make a case about racism when this ain't it.

He should know better as a black man in America to admit that shyt. Even the same news publication he told that shyt tried to get him fired by telling his employer and yall praising this mans stupidity.

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
My worry is that if they fire the breh, then his “controlled” drug use might get the better of him one day. Dude is a ticking time bommb :francis:

Yup “I was going thru a rough time with my wife, and the pandemic stress and things just got out of hand :francis:

He does valuable work but I sense some clout chasing in this. It won’t end well

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You originally said he's the type black professor that doesn't associate with other black people.

@Pazzy is mentally ill

A black dude who gets pats on the head by racist whites and treated like a pet negro

Professional hart grew up in the ghettos of miami in the midst of the 1980 drug war, he has always been close to the black race and spends his resources in academia researching how drug policy ultimately seeks to destroy poor people and especially poor black people

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Quote me where I said this on here. I said dude is a funny style ass black person who damn sure doesn't represent the sediments of black America because he ain't facing the same realities black Americans face.
That was what I was referring to.
:mindblown:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These the people creating these weird ass ideologies that fukk up black society.
that man only represents himself. cut the bullshyt

you are the one actually perpetuating a destructive narrative. that what he does has to reflect on all, you have somehow elected him a leader of brehs and painted him as highly influential when most brehs didn't know who he was before entering this thread

but if he was a street dude you would be juelzing mighty strongly for the breh...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was what I was referring to.
:mindblown:

Yeah and tell me how many black college professors or professionals in ANY field has gone on record and said shyt like this without it coming back to burn them where they been able to keep their job? He doesn't represent black America.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
He could be lying his ass off for all you know trying to convince himself that hes not an addict.
Everyone assumes that, but you bring this argument back to the days of an 80s after school special

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone assumes that, but you bring this argument back to the days of an 80s after school special

Witness someone having withdrawals from heroin and let me know if you want to try that shyt. Folks literally get sick when they dont get it when it wears off. Thats how addictive it is. He NEEDS to take it to function. Otherwise he gets sick. He isnt saying that though. How old are you breh?