Black Columbia University professor: I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’ :pachaha:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Witness someone having withdrawals from heroin and let me know if you want to try that shyt. Folks literally get sick when they dont get it. Thats how addictive it is. How old are you breh?
I've seen people high on it and don't want to try it.
Whats your point.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen people high on it and don't want to try it.
Whats your point.

The point I'm making is why his ass is admitting this shyt in the position hes in. What's the agenda? I find it troubling that someone who's in his position would say such in a society like this obsessed with destroying black people by any means necessary. Then the fact that certain folks like joe Rogan are putting them on his platform. Something most definitely is up.

I already have said many times on here recently about how people need to be careful of their thinking because theres still a whole lot of mind controlling going on out here. Hes a PSYCHOLOGIST. He studies the mind. He does experiments. Yall not questioning this man and his motives or if hes not working for the government. Hes from south Florida-CIA country. Dude literally is an operative.

Who's to say he isnt working for the cia to push a certain type of programming onto the population as an means to
something or the government. black faces in high places... gotta think for a second. These institutions like Columbia University have a history when it comes to racism and government operations from slavery to experimenting on black people to practicing eugenics You better do your research on these schools especially these ivy league institutions. UCLA was creating crack and used psychologists like breh to experiment that shyt with.

Be weary of these types. They are elevated for a reason.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy is mentally ill

A black dude who gets pats on the head by racist whites and treated like a pet negro

Professional hart grew up in the ghettos of miami in the midst of the 1980 drug war, he has always been close to the black race and spends his resources in academia researching how drug policy ultimately seeks to destroy poor people and especially poor black people

Real talk. You talk about black people on some completely distancing shyt like you dont live around any or hang around any or at least certain types. I notice you stay cosigning anti black shyt and also saying shyt in a way like you look down on black people or view them in a negative way. You TRY to hide it but you fail at it. I dont see how this man and what hes doing is helping any black people and as another poster in here mentioned, his research is being used to help shape the governments policy for white Americas opioid crisis which is a whole 180 compared to the governments policy for black America and crack. Ironically, your zaddy Jim crow joe was and still is instrumental on drug policy. See him trying to roll back on that shyt because his son and his nieces have been exposed as drug addicts themselves. Same joe wanted to lock black people forever for crack wants to decriminalize it and offer treatment to America almost 40 years later because his son got kicked out the navy for it.

Look at how you view this guy. If this dude wasnt a neuroscientist that taught at Columbia university, you wouldn't have said shyt and wrote him off as a nobody.

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
The point I'm making is why his ass is admitting this shyt in the position hes in. What's the agenda? I find it troubling that someone who's in his position would say such in a society like this obsessed with destroying black people by any means necessary. Then the fact that certain folks like joe Rogan are putting them on his platform. Something most definitely is up.

I already have said many times on here recently about how people need to be careful of their thinking because theres still a whole lot of mind controlling going on out here. Hes a PSYCHOLOGIST. He studies the mind. He does experiments. Yall not questioning this man and his motives or if hes not working for the government. Hes from south Florida-CIA country. Dude literally is an operative.

Who's to say he isnt working for the cia to push a certain type of programming onto the population as an means to
something or the government. black faces in high places... gotta think for a second. These institutions like Columbia University have a history when it comes to racism and government operations from slavery to experimenting on black people to practicing eugenics You better do your research on these schools especially these ivy league institutions. UCLA was creating crack and used psychologists like breh to experiment that shyt with.

Be weary of these types. They are elevated for a reason.

You’re thinking far too deeply into this. Columbia let’s him get away with his research because it’s edgy, controversial and brings attention to the school. This big ass thread is evidence of that.

Liberal institutions do this sort of shyt all the time. Timothy Leary from Harvard did the same sort of shyt back in the 60s

Timothy Leary - Wikipedia

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re thinking far too deeply into this. Columbia let’s him get away with his research because it’s edgy, controversial and brings attention to the school. This big ass thread is evidence of that.

Liberal institutions do this sort of shyt all the time. Timothy Leary from Harvard did the same sort of shyt back in the 60s

Timothy Leary - Wikipedia

Am I? :usure:

And look at this one

Did you even research the man you wikilinked on here? Tune out of your programming. You do realize that you JUST said that I was "thinking too deeply" like that's a bad thing. We talking about trained psychologists here. Folks who study the mind and know how to destroy it too. For all you know, hes probably trying to make the new crack.

Last edited:

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Could care less if he uses dog food or not:yeshrug:

Sounds crazy but hey it's his life and he should be allowed to choose his poison.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
How any black person could (publicly) defend any form of drug use, knowing how crack fukked up the black community, is truly beyond me

And it’s clear this man is a (functional) addict, why else would he consistently experience 12-16 hours of withdrawal?