Black civil rights orginzation wont support byron allen in his lawsuit, cause they work for comcast

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we get it....... you another jay z dikk sucker.

You can get these nuts..... how bout that? What the fukk does Jay z have to do with this thread? You insecure ass nikkas always projecting and interjecting... the black panther party was compromised and all the goddam freedom fighters on the coli are surprised that the urban league(don’t they get tax dollars) are getting kick backs from major corps.. so I’ll propose the question to you as well... since you’re appalled and flabbergasted at how this could be... what should black people do next to collectively right this situation?

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm in Byron's corner on this but their switch up for them is something to witness. We didn't see this kinda inquiry Claude Anderson's fisheries failed, defense for Robert F Smith coming from an educated/well to do family (or that McDonald's girl) when Byron literally grew up on the set of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show and would play behind his desk, etc. But Byron had an interview with Tone so I'm sure he wouldn't.

All I'm tryna say is I dig it... this system marginalizes and will even place glass ceilings over those they allow to profit within it. But this picking and choosing who to defend with no discernible reason aside from whether or not you know them??? :patrice:
They not arguing on behalf of Byron. They're arguing on behalf of the civil rights law of 1866 that comcast is trying to make useless.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can have Pompeii lava heat towards this issue but that want accomplish shyt as an individual, so that energy will be channeled towards those on my blocks..... so with that being said... we just now found out the urban league is on whitey’s payroll in 2019 :blink:.... as a collective, what should our next move be....??​
Leave that to me

You did good. You been knowing this was a problem and didn't send one email or contact one news organization

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
How a Top Chicken Company Cut Off Black Farmers, One by One
The Trump administration has weakened legal protections for farmers and eased off enforcing rules on powerful meat companies.
by Isaac Arnsdorf

June 26, 5 a.m. EDT

After years of working as a sheriff’s deputy and a car dealership manager, John Ingrum used his savings to buy a farm some 50 miles east of Jackson, Mississippi. He planned to raise horses on the land and leave the property to his son.

The farm, named Lovin’ Acres, came with a few chicken houses, which didn’t really interest Ingrum. But then a man showed up from Koch Foods, the country’s fifth-largest poultry processor and one of the main chicken companies in Mississippi. Koch Foods would deliver flocks and feed — all Ingrum would have to do is house the chicks for a few weeks while they grew big enough to slaughter. The company representative wowed Ingrum with projections for the stream of income he could earn, Ingrum recalled in an interview.

What Ingrum didn’t know was that those financial projections overlooked many realities of modern farming in the U.S., where much of the country’s agricultural output is controlled by a handful of giant companies. The numbers didn’t reflect the debt he might have to incur to configure his chicken houses to the company’s specifications. Nor did they reflect the risk that the chicks could show up sick or dead, or that the company could simply stop delivering flocks.

And that growing concentration of corporate power in agriculture would only add to the long odds Ingrum, as a black farmer, faced in the United States, where just 1.3% of the country’s farmers are black.

The shadow of slavery, sharecropping and Jim Crow has left black farmers in an especially precarious position. Their farms tend to be smaller and their sales lower than the national average, according to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. While white farmers benefited from government assistance such as the Homestead Act and land-grant universities, black farmers were largely excluded from owning land and accumulating wealth. In recent decades, black farmers accused the USDA of discriminating against them by denying them loans or forcing them to wait longer, resulting in a class-action lawsuit that settled for more than $1 billion.

CONT

How a Top Chicken Company Cut Off Black Farmers, One by One — ProPublica

long article but they did a lot of shady shyt to dude

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The law protects blacks right to sue for discrimination.

That something they suppose to protect

He started the lawsuit in 2016, he accepted the award from the urban league in 2019. Y’all think if he felt they could of got involved legally but didn’t that he would accept the award :what:

He’s smart as fukk. U don’t think he has the connections to get them involved if they legally could:snoop:

Jesus:pachaha: