Black civil rights orginzation wont support byron allen in his lawsuit, cause they work for comcast

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tone and Yvette are the best in the game right now. :wow:
I'm in Byron's corner on this but their switch up for them is something to witness. We didn't see this kinda inquiry Claude Anderson's fisheries failed, defense for Robert F Smith coming from an educated/well to do family (or that McDonald's girl) when Byron literally grew up on the set of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show and would play behind his desk, etc. But Byron had an interview with Tone so I'm sure he wouldn't.

All I'm tryna say is I dig it... this system marginalizes and will even place glass ceilings over those they allow to profit within it. But this picking and choosing who to defend with no discernible reason aside from whether or not you know them??? :patrice:

Last edited:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I'm in Byron's corner on this but their switch up for him is something to witness. We didn't see this kinda inquiry Claude Anderson's fisheries failed, defense for Robert F Smith coming from an educated/well to do family (or that McDonald's girl) when Byron literally grew up on the set of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show and would play behind his desk, etc. But Byron had an interview with Tone so I'm sure he wouldn't.

All I'm tryna say is I dig it... this system marginalizes and will even place glass ceilings over those they allow to profit within it. But this picking and choosing who to defend with no discernible reason aside from whether or not you know them??? :patrice:

Claudes fish project failed?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
source.gif

Corrupt to the core... ALL of them need to fukking go... like right now...:pacspit: Tariq, PBT, TBA, the rest of them was RIGHT...

All them complaining about them being primaried was a smoke screen, they need to be removed from office by REAL black muthafukkas that's gonna fight for us all...