Black civil rights orginzation wont support byron allen in his lawsuit, cause they work for comcast

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never trusted that urban league shyt and the naacp and I likely never will.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally find one amicus brief the urban league has filed in the private industry.

Again twitter lawyers are fukking insane bc they have no common fukking sense.:mindblown:

U literally posted they filed amici’s briefs against the government. Which they do all the time!!! They don’t do that for private lawsuits that don’t have some sort of government involvement within the lawsuit :camby:

Byron’s lawsuit is private

God damn y’all motherfukkers are the dumbest wanna be smart nikkas I’ve ever seen, who have no concept of the institutions we’ve built and what they do :dahell:

And then want to create a false division within the community bc u don’t know the difference between a public and private lawsuit.:heh:

And u had the audacity to tel me to google nikka :why:. Ima pray for y’all.

Acting like dude don’t fukk with the urban league. Many who secretly are supporting him through a variety of means. Breh just went to their dinner two months ago.
jcVEjaVN2JJY3weg6

Y’all childish and lazy for posting this shyt :wtb:

:whoa: :whoa: So you telling me that this urban league in question cannot file lawsuits against private entities or speak on the behalf of a black person that has been disenfranchised, oppressed, or just frozen out from the money, by a private corporation?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every single Amicus Brief filed by the naacp is in relation to a lawsuit relating to some public law or entity.

NAACP | Amicus Briefs

Y’all nikkas dumb as hell :camby:
How is this case private if everything Byron has done is to make it public?

Are not several of these cases "private" individuals?

What are you talking about?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is this case private if everything Byron has done is to make it public?

Are not several of these cases "private" individuals?

What are you talking about?

Private lawsuit means. A person vs business. A person vs person.

Public is. Person vs government. Person vs person + gov. Person vs business + gov

Byron chose not to include the government in his lawsuit.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Public is. Person vs government. Person vs person + gov. Person vs business + gov

:mjtf: Rubbish. An amicus brief has no such constraints.

It's a law that protects all of us. As such, it's their job to defend it. I'd also expect the NAACP to get involved since this is also their wheelhouse.

Understand, you're literally arguing against the founding purpose of civil rights organizations, period. :what: ACLU be all up in everything. You splitting hairs about irrelevant shyt (@Nicole0416) while we about to lose Reconstruction era protections.

Who your people? :usure:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:what:
Whuttttt are you talking about???wth is a “private lawsuit”?? That’s not even proper legal terminology. An amicus means “friend of the court” - a person with an interest in the legal action but not an official party in the lawsuit can be a participant by filing a brief to have their interests represented in order provide their insight or expert opinion on the matter.

In doing so, they file an amicus brief whether it is the govt, corporation, private interest organization, nonprofit, citizen, public policy organization etc. Like @HarlemHottie said, any person or group can file an amicus brief to petition the court. That is the literal purpose of the filing.

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: Rubbish. An amicus brief has no such constraints.

It's a law that protects all of us. As such, it's their job to defend it. I'd also expect the NAACP to get involved since this is also their wheelhouse.

Understand, you're literally arguing against the founding purpose of civil rights organizations, period. :what: ACLU be all up in everything. You splitting hairs about irrelevant shyt (@Nicole0416) while we about to lose Reconstruction era protections.

Who your people? :usure:

Never said they couldn’t. Just that they don’t in situations like this
NAACP | Amicus Briefs
Whuttttt are you talking about???wth is a “private lawsuit”?? That’s not even proper legal terminology. An amicus means “friend of the court” - a person with an interest in the legal action but not an official party in the lawsuit can be a participant by filing a brief to have their interests represented in order provide their insight or expert opinion on the matter.

In doing so, they file an amicus brief whether it is the govt, corporation, private interest organization, nonprofit, citizen, public policy organization etc. Like @HarlemHottie said, any person or group can file an amicus brief to petition the court. That is the literal purpose of the filing.

But they don’t without the government being involved in some capacity?

The naacp and urban haven’t done that before. Why now?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Class Action Lawsuit vs. Private Lawsuit

It’s not a legal term :ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s a freelawadvice.com website. I’ll just throw away my degree and years of experience that isn’t worth shyt now bc a coli poster is a certified googlese expert in legal analysis from layman’s law.com..
:comeon: :mjtf:
You can be this dense or idiotic :gucci:somebody come get this dude while I collect my patience before I respond to this coli couch counselor at law . Dude really thinks he can walk into court and instead of using applicable legal language, he can petition the court for a “private lawsuit” -not civil law, not a class action
Lawsuit, not constitutional law or civil rights law
:snoop:
But a “private lawsuit”
:mjlol::dwillhuh::martin:
As if that’s not an all encompassing term as is.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s a freelawadvice.com website. I’ll just throw away my degree and years of experience that isn’t worth shyt bc a coli poster is certified googlese expert in layman’s law.com..
:mjtf:
You can be this dense or idiotic :gucci:somebody come get this dude while I collect my patience before I respond to this coli couch counselor at law .
:snoop:

My bad. I thought u went to law school like I did. We use that website all the time

Does Cornell law pass your standards? :russ:

29 CFR § 1626.18 - Filing of private lawsuit.

Perhaps the Supreme Court decision defining a private lawsuit is good enough for you?

The Supreme Court in Zipes v. Trans World Airlines, clarifies the requirements for filing a private lawsuit under Title VII.

Milestones in the History of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: 1982

:hhh: