Black civil rights orginzation wont support byron allen in his lawsuit, cause they work for comcast

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm in Byron's corner on this but their switch up for them is something to witness. We didn't see this kinda inquiry Claude Anderson's fisheries failed, defense for Robert F Smith coming from an educated/well to do family (or that McDonald's girl) when Byron literally grew up on the set of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show and would play behind his desk, etc. But Byron had an interview with Tone so I'm sure he wouldn't.

All I'm tryna say is I dig it... this system marginalizes and will even place glass ceilings over those they allow to profit within it. But this picking and choosing who to defend with no discernible reason aside from whether or not you know them??? :patrice:

Yvette actually spoke about Dr. Anderson's fish business. Not to bash him but just to point out how difficult it is to "do for self" with limited resources. Even for someone like Dr. Anderson.

The point with this Byron Allen saga is that we need Government to level the playing field and without it these Corporations can collude and keep black businesses from growing or just freeze us out all together.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'm in Byron's corner on this but their switch up for him is something to witness. We didn't see this kinda inquiry Claude Anderson's fisheries failed, defense for Robert F Smith coming from an educated/well to do family (or that McDonald's girl) when Byron literally grew up on the set of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show and would play behind his desk, etc. But Byron had an interview with Tone so I'm sure he wouldn't.

All I'm tryna say is I dig it... this system marginalizes and will even place glass ceilings over those they allow to profit within it. But this picking and choosing who to defend with no discernible reason aside from whether or not you know them??? :patrice:
It's clear certain individuals don't get along. Instead of attacking each other, they refuse to mention them.

Also, It's not just the allies you decide on, it's the enemies too. Gotta pick your battles. There are some soft targets in this Comcast fight, so it make sense.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all still don’t get it though :yeshrug: just gonna keep sayin cac cac cac everyday. Lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we act like like s*** that's wrong is not surprising nothing gets done

The fact that it’s still surprising when this has been the way politics has worked for over 40 years is a tell tale sign that not only has nothing been done about, but nothing will be done about it...... can we as black people claim willful ignorance even though major activists was putting us on game since the 60s?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The fact that it’s still surprising when this has been the way politics has worked for over 40 years is a tell tale sign that not only has nothing been done about, but nothing will be done about it...... can we as black people claim willful ignorance even though major activists was putting us on game since the 60s?
Ok so when you aren't surprised or shocked you have no fire toward the issue.

Just say you don't care

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
we get it....... you another jay z dikk sucker.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so when you aren't surprised or shocked you have no fire toward the issue.

Just say you don't care

I can have Pompeii lava heat towards this issue but that want accomplish shyt as an individual, so that energy will be channeled towards those on my blocks..... so with that being said... we just now found out the urban league is on whitey’s payroll in 2019 :blink:.... as a collective, what should our next move be....??​