Black civil rights orginzation wont support byron allen in his lawsuit, cause they work for comcast

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First at all - what is your argument specifically?? I don’t even know wtf that you’re trying to say. Second- any conflict intake or conflict check on the background of a corporation that is a party to a legal proceeding while also having outside business interests should be flagged. There is no way that the company would remain impartial when it's not in their best interest to do so, financially. That’s like a group of farmers who sue Monsanto for infringing on their land and poisoning their livestock but then those same farmers turn around and buy shares in Monsanto. While all that is going on, finding out that a government official from the USDA is on the board of Monsanto. Long story short - a company that violates the law has a say in writing the same regulations that are supposed to keep it in check. Now fill me in as to what your issue is?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First at all - what is your argument specifically?? I don’t even know wtf that you’re trying to say. Second- any conflict intake or conflict check on the background of a corporation that is a party to a legal proceeding while also having outside business interests should be flagged. There is no way that the company would remain impartial when it's not in their best interest to do so, financially. That’s like a group of farmers who sue Monsanto for infringing on their land and poisoning their livestock but then those same farmers turn around and buy shares in Monsanto. While all that is going on, finding out that a government official from the USDA is on the board of Monsanto. Long story short - a company that violates the law has a say in writing the same regulations that are supposed to keep it in check. Now fill me in as to what your issue is?

First you flat out lied about private lawsuit not being a legal term.

For some reason you think your logic supersedes the legal processes of this country. If u read the links I provided the naacp doesn’t provide amicus’s on private suits, and urban league does the same.

Just click the link.

If Bryan Allen wanted to include the federal government in the lawsuit he would but it’s actually a legal play to include them later in case he loses.

Y’all shytting on great institutions doing very surface level research without having any basis in basic legal strategy. It’s unequivocally wrong, you’re 100% wrong.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My bad. I thought u went to law school like I did. We use that website all the time

Does Cornell law pass your standards? :russ:

29 CFR § 1626.18 - Filing of private lawsuit.

Perhaps the Supreme Court decision defining a private lawsuit is good enough for you?

The Supreme Court in Zipes v. Trans World Airlines, clarifies the requirements for filing a private lawsuit under Title VII.

Milestones in the History of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: 1982

:hhh:
If your law school advises you to use a fukkin free legal advice site as a point of reference then you must go to a non-aba online law school with a 5% bar passage rate, fukkin liar. And you’re definitely not enrolled at Cornell.

What part did you not read in my first response where I said “private lawsuit” is an all encompassing term and not a legal term in the sense of a specific legal action. If your dumbass knew how to analyze, you would know -
“An aggrieved person may file a civil action against the respondent ..” the operative word is civil action not a private lawsuit. And what the fuk does this have to do with the subject of the thread?? Other than you pulling off terms from google to seem smart but not having the knowledge to ascertain the legal concepts or ever writing a legal brief in your life, you stupid fuk. Not only did you pull up a case from 1982, but you failed to cite other court opinions referencing the specific issue at hand. I hate you dumbass discussion dyckheads who think wiki-law makes you an expert on a topic that you obviously don’t know shyt about
:scust:
Title VIII is a civil rights claim in reference to a civil action .. which is the legal term. We don’t refer to it in a brief as a “private lawsuit”

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Whuttttt are you talking about???wth is a “private lawsuit”?? That’s not even proper legal terminology. An amicus means “friend of the court” - a person with an interest in the legal action but not an official party in the lawsuit can be a participant by filing a brief to have their interests represented in order provide their insight or expert opinion on the matter.

In doing so, they file an amicus brief whether it is the govt, corporation, private interest organization, nonprofit, citizen, public policy organization etc. Like @HarlemHottie said, any person or group can file an amicus brief to petition the court. That is the literal purpose of the filing.

If your law school advises you to use a fukkin free legal advice site as a point of reference then you must go to a non-aba online law school with a 5% bar passage rate, fukkin liar. And you’re definitely not enrolled at Cornell.

What part did you not read in my first response where I said “private lawsuit” is an all encompassing term and not a legal term in the sense of a specific legal action. If your dumbass knew how to analyze, you would know -
“An aggrieved person may file a civil action against the respondent ..” the operative word is civil action not a private lawsuit. And what the fuk does this have to do with the subject of the thread?? Other than you pulling off terms from google to seem smart but not having the knowledge to ascertain the legal concepts or ever writing a legal brief in your life, you stupid fuk. Not only did you pull up a case from 1982, but you failed to cite other court opinions referencing the specific issue at hand. I hate you dumbass discussion dyckheads who think wiki-law makes you an expert on a topic that you obviously don’t know shyt about
:scust:

You literally say the term “private lawsuit” isn’t a legal term. :russ:

You can’t sue the government if they rule it’s a private lawsuit. That’s why the doj is trying to get ahead of this, when eventually they know they’ll be included if he appeals again :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First you flat out lied about private lawsuit not being a legal term.

For some reason you think your logic supersedes the legal processes of this country. If u read the links I provided the naacp doesn’t provide amicus’s on private suits, and urban league does the same.

Just click the link.

If Bryan Allen wanted to include the federal government in the lawsuit he would but it’s actually a legal play to include them later in case he loses.

Y’all shytting on great institutions doing very surface level research without having any basis in basic legal strategy. It’s unequivocally wrong, you’re 100% wrong.
I didn’t lie about shyt, you dumb bytch. You’re a troll for troll purposes who lacks the logic to break down my explanation hence why you’re sitting on the losing side of your coli
legal credentials bc you lack any type of mental capacity to discern what the fuk I wrote. Post up a copy of an actual brief written by a lawyer that uses the specific term “private lawsuit” in the filing instead of civil action or litigation. Google for that and get at me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You literally say the term “private lawsuit” isn’t a legal term. :russ:

You can’t sue the government if they rule it’s a private lawsuit. That’s why the doj is trying to get ahead of this, when eventually they know they’ll be included if he appeals again :mjlol:
Shut the fuk up or put up - post up a copy of a DOJ legal filing, motion, complaint, or memorandum with the court that specifically says “private lawsuit” in the actual court document as written.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t lie about shyt, you dumb bytch. You’re a troll for troll purposes who lacks the logic to break down my explanation hence why you’re sitting on the losing side of your coli
legal credentials bc you lack any type of mental capacity to discern what the fuk I wrote. Post up a copy of an actual brief written by a lawyer that uses the specific term “private lawsuit” in the filing instead of civil action or litigation. Google for that and get at me.

Shut the fuk up or put up - post up a copy of a DOJ legal filing, motion, complaint, or memorandum with the court that specifically says “private lawsuit” in the actual court document as written.
Still waiting...... :coffee:
Hmmm... he still hasn’t posted a copy or an example.
:jbhmm: