Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man she was over compensating with all the pro Black talk on that Podcast she's on. shyt she even got y'all nikkaz fooled.:yeshrug:
Translation: what she meant was being a Black woman she was dealing with Atheltes ( dated Kevin Durant back in the day) in the white world her options are limited to regular degular white dudes at best.

She has all her clout in the Black world and very little in the white world.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Man the strippers on reddit make a hard destiction on so called ëxtras clubs". and technically an ëxtras club" is different than a Underground club in the sense an extras club is a public club where the management looks the other way when they get down in the VIP room an Underground club is a private club

I guess the issue is even though I worked there I'm still low key amazed because you couldn't say it was only girls who "had no options" The only thing they had in common was they were cool with it that's why I called it having Hoe Bones.
I will say that to the chicks who danced they also didn't see a distiction between dancing and selling trout.
You seem to have more reverence for strippers/the profession than they do. :wtf:

You really confusing me now.
Stripping = sex work. PERIOD.

“Extra clubs”/regular clubs- uh, both types of clubs have women shaking ass for money :stopitslime::stopitslime::comeon:
Regular people make NO distinction. Understand that.

Again- no disrespect to the ladies; get it how you live, but you have to have (what you call) “hoe bones” to even consider being a stripper. Fukk you mean? That’s not some regular degular profession :laff:

I guess since you worked in one you’re kind of indoctrinated into that underworld lifestyle so you don’t see it the way straight laced folks do.

If you’re willing to get naked and dance for absolute strangers most ppl would guess that actual sex won’t be that great of a leap for at least some strippers.

I’m actually confused how strippers even got rolled into this conversation.

Your mind is in the gutter, dear.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What I’m saying is YES, it’s a bad look.

However, I’d rather see someone like Rachel represent Black women on a dating show than someone like Sexyy Red :aicmon:
I wanted you to answer the question but that's what I was gonna say. They could've gotten a Sexxy Red look a like to start twerking on dudes and if they did that that would've been the biggest middle finger to Black women's image in the world.

Black women would've rightly called out that so they picked an acceptable woman to go to an acceptable show.

The How to Marry a Millionaire was too blatant and that was white people.

Thinking about that the lady really was a ER Nurse and the guy was worth ( on paper) 2 million bucks but he lived in LA and had a Toilet seat in his yard for some reason.

She looked crazy but she said she felt pressure to marry the guy. shyt is like the Cassie situation she went back to her mom's house several times but felt "trapped"and pressured to do freak offs with Diddy.

It's hard for me as a Man to imagine how you can be pressured to do random shyt. The chick who married the millionaire married and smashed a guy that she literrally met right there. She later did Playboy

I low key see why the Amish, the Hasidics and the Arabs move how they do because it appears that you kind of have to sandbox women to not get pressed out.

I guess in the case of the women I knew who stripped at least they were doing it on their own terms no one could say anyone told them to do anything again no man told them anything about the VIP room other than where it was the girls themselves made all decisions after that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You seem to have more reverence for strippers/the profession than they do. :wtf:

You really confusing me now.
Stripping = sex work. PERIOD.

“Extra clubs”/regular clubs- uh, both types of clubs have women shaking ass for money :stopitslime::stopitslime::comeon:
Regular people make NO distinction. Understand that.

Again- no disrespect to the ladies; get it how you live, but you have to have (what you call) “hoe bones” to even consider being a stripper. Fukk you mean? That’s not some regular degular profession :laff:

I guess since you worked in one you’re kind of indoctrinated into that underworld lifestyle so you don’t see it the way straight laced folks do.

If you’re willing to get naked and dance for absolute strangers most ppl would guess that actual sex won’t be that great of a leap for at least some strippers.

I’m actually confused how strippers even got rolled into this conversation.

Your mind is in the gutter, dear.
No it's actually not that's the problem.

It's easy to get super red pilled into thinking Äll women are like that" It seems that women do shyt on a spectrum. agan in the other thread I referenced Cassie even back then Diddy had a repuatation and she had a boyfriend and she still went with Diddy but it's all Diddy's fault that the freakoffs happened even though she booked the male prostitutes.

Even some of the Tea Bloggers said that Cassie is the perfect victim. Think about it if Yung Miami comes out saying Diddy pressed her out would she be given the same grace?

Even the 17 year old chick again she was at the club herself and some goon she knew low key made the introduction then the got on a plane where she allegedly got gang raped. It's rape because federally you can't transport a 17 year old chick no where to fukk consentially or not.

In the pictures that she took ( and kept) she didn't seem under duress.

The state of Michigan may not convict an adult for dealing with a 17 year old and although federal case law says it's illegal it's like weed legal in some states still a federal crime and depending on who you are you get charged.

Going back to this situation this was a Lawyer who went on a show where the implied agreement was that she was to have sex with at least one contestant as you said not a down bad Sexy Redd type but a Lawyer

It kinda makes it seem like most women are like that.

Granted I know I'm saying shyt that you may not want to get into but this is a majority male board and I don't know you so I just wanted to hear what women think as opposed on what I beleive, because beleive me I asked the strippers this too amd they gave me quizical looks and basically said Because In fact when I asked what I could do to keep my daughter off the pole they said there's nothing I could do all they said is if you tried to control them or beat them that would just make them more reckless. They said as far as disclipine taking away a phone was way worse to a teenage girl than the belt.

Pimps said the same thing if your daughter wants to leave with a pimp it's best to give her clothes wish her luck and tell her she could always come back home because in their words a hoe is gonna do what a hoe does all a pimp does is facilitate her entry yet Pimps get life sentances for sex trafficing.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I wanted you to answer the question but that's what I was gonna say. They could've gotten a Sexxy Red look a like to start twerking on dudes and if they did that that would've been the biggest middle finger to Black women's image in the world.

Black women would've rightly called out that so they picked an acceptable woman to go to an acceptable show.

The How to Marry a Millionaire was too blatant and that was white people.

Thinking about that the lady really was a ER Nurse and the guy was worth ( on paper) 2 million bucks but he lived in LA and had a Toilet seat in his yard for some reason.

She looked crazy but she said she felt pressure to marry the guy. shyt is like the Cassie situation she went back to her mom's house several times but felt "trapped"and pressured to do freak offs with Diddy.

It's hard for me as a Man to imagine how you can be pressured to do random shyt. The chick who married the millionaire married and smashed a guy that she literrally met right there. She later did Playboy

I low key see why the Amish, the Hasidics and the Arabs move how they do because it appears that you kind of have to sandbox women to not get pressed out.

I guess in the case of the women I knew who stripped at least they were doing it on their own terms no one could say anyone told them to do anything again no man told them anything about the VIP room other than where it was the girls themselves made all decisions after that.
Because you don’t walk this planet as the physically weaker sex.
Men don’t backhand women on the first date.

They act cool and like Mr Nice Guy and get your emotions involved before the emotional/mental abuse starts. If you’re already mentally weak you won’t leave when he starts testing you. Once he knows you’re too weak to leave the physical abuse begins. Mix all that with someone who believes her worth only lies in her looks/body and you have a recipe for disaster. ESPECIALLY if she’s young. 🤷🏾‍♀️

You have girls who are just as beautiful as Cassie who are physicians, engineers, teachers, etc. You know what the difference is? Those girls were taught that their brains were the most important thing they had to offer the world, so they use their brains to solve problems and elevate in the world. Cassie thought she jumped to the rich man of her dreams only to get caught in his web (What probably happened is he got her on tape in some compromising positions and her ass was too scared to leave).

I said it before- who is the one woman who seriously dealt with Diddy and got away?

JLO.

Why?

Because JLo bet on herself and her skills. She dated him, used his connections, and got the hell away from him when the block was hot because she had HER OWN PLANS AND DREAMS and didn’t need him to continue moving forward in life. She didn’t depend on him so he couldn’t control her. The only woman who could truly square up with a man like Diddy is a woman who is a boss in her own right.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
No it's actually not that's the problem.

It's easy to get super red pilled into thinking Äll women are like that" It seems that women do shyt on a spectrum. agan in the other thread I referenced Cassie even back then Diddy had a repuatation and she had a boyfriend and she still went with Diddy but it's all Diddy's fault that the freakoffs happened even though she booked the male prostitutes.

Even some of the Tea Bloggers said that Cassie is the perfect victim. Think about it if Yung Miami comes out saying Diddy pressed her out would she be given the same grace?

Even the 17 year old chick again she was at the club herself and some goon she knew low key made the introduction then the got on a plane where she allegedly got gang raped. It's rape because federally you can't transport a 17 year old chick no where to fukk consentially or not.

In the pictures that she took ( and kept) she didn't seem under duress.

The state of Michigan may not convict an adult for dealing with a 17 year old and although federal case law says it's illegal it's like weed legal in some states still a federal crime and depending on who you are you get charged.

Going back to this situation this was a Lawyer who went on a show where the implied agreement was that she was to have sex with at least one contestant as you said not a down bad Sexy Redd type but a Lawyer

It kinda makes it seem like most women are like that.

Granted I know I'm saying shyt that you may not want to get into but this is a majority male board and I don't know you so I just wanted to hear what women think as opposed on what I beleive, because beleive me I asked the strippers this too amd they gave me quizical looks and basically said Because In fact when I asked what I could do to keep my daughter off the pole they said there's nothing I could do all they said is if you tried to control them or beat them that would just make them more reckless. They said as far as disclipine taking away a phone was way worse to a teenage girl than the belt.

Pimps said the same thing if your daughter wants to leave with a pimp it's best to give her clothes wish her luck and tell her she could always come back home because in their words a hoe is gonna do what a hoe does all a pimp does is facilitate her entry yet Pimps get life sentances for sex trafficing.
Forget all that other stuff —

You keep your daughter off the pole by having honest talks with her about men, sex, valuing her body and understanding that SOCIETY (men) wants her to sell her body/sexuality for money so that SOCIETY (men) gets to experience her body/sex.

There is no actual benefit of that for a woman because all of the repercussions of sex happen to the woman’s body: WE get pregnant. WE get STDs that can effect our fertility. WE can get left with a baby while the man who wants to enjoy your body can just ignore you and the baby forever.
You explain why it is important to value herself and not get confused by men who just want to use her body for their pleasure.

You expose her to intellectual pursuits and extracurricular activities that pique her interest. Teach her the joy of reading.

You have to actually REAR and PARENT your child if you want to keep her off the pole.
Women who have received healthy, normal love and interactions with the men in their lives are not excited to sell themselves to men who literally look at them like they are a piece of meat. That is a level of vulnerability that has to be earned by a man who has shown you that he cares and that he isn’t going to harm you. Lol And even if you get your heart broken, it isn’t the same has exposing your naked body to a bunch of strange men.

How TF can you ask a pimp how to keep your daughter away from him and think he’s going to give you a real answer ? :laff: :laff:
It’s in his best interest that you be a fukked up dad so your 16YO goes looking for love in all the wrong places :mjlol:

You ask the fathers who have already demonstrated that they kept their daughters off the pole!:ufdup:
That’s like asking a drop out how to stay on track and graduate college.
:deadrose:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because you don’t walk this planet as the physically weaker sex.
Men don’t backhand women on the first date.

They act cool and like Mr Nice Guy and get your emotions involved before the emotional/mental abuse starts. If you’re already mentally weak you won’t leave when he starts testing you. Once he knows you’re too weak to leave the physical abuse begins. Mix all that with someone who believes her worth only lies in her looks/body and you have a recipe for disaster. ESPECIALLY if she’s young. 🤷🏾‍♀️

You have girls who are just as beautiful as Cassie who are physicians, engineers, teachers, etc. You know what the difference is? Those girls were taught that their brains were the most important thing they had to offer the world, so they use their brains to solve problems and elevate in the world. Cassie thought she jumped to the rich man of her dreams only to get caught in his web (What probably happened is he got her on tape in some compromising positions and her ass was too scared to leave).

I said it before- who is the one woman who seriously dealt with Diddy and got away?

JLO.

Why?

Because JLo bet on herself and her skills. She dated him, used his connections, and got the hell away from him when the block was hot because she had HER OWN PLANS AND DREAMS and didn’t need him to continue moving forward in life. She didn’t depend on him so he couldn’t control her. The only woman who could truly square up with a man like Diddy is a woman who is a boss in her own right.
This answer was worth it.

Speaking on JLo she got the maximum clout out of the situation then dipped as soon as the shooting happened got with the white boy and totally pivoted no one mentioned the size of her ass since. And she didn't have an ass of crazy proportions just next to all the white girls her ass was big.

Side note her big sister Lynda used to go to the male UG parties and JLo was at at least one of them she didn't do anything too crazy but those shyts were always flimed and the dude strippers interact with the crowd so the same nikka who owned the club where Eve used to dance ( and she got down too) owned the male spot where JLO went and JLO spent a fortune to get all those tapes destroyed.

But back to women being pressed out a chick ( who used to be a UG stripper) Joined the Navy as a Nurse and she said a lot of women got raped i Iraq and I said that had to be cap because everyone had guns and you were never alone and she said no chick is down to shoot a Solider besides they know they would be punished for fraternization.

A lot of girls told me that the implication that a nikka could beat their ass is all that's needed. As a Man No cap you could put a gun to my head and he first thing is I wouldn't beleive that the nikka wouldn't shoot me and I'd know that he'd have to know that even if I conceded that I could and would kill him later.

Like you said women don't even want to be backslapped so if it's the choice between being backslapped and raped or just being raped then the choice for most women is easy.

I've also had women imply to me that it's uncommon for a woman to go her whole life with only having sex when and how she wanted it and that bing pressed is quite common.

Then there's the term Pressed. a Chick could feel financially or socially pressed just as much as physical pressure.

Every chick is different and sometimes being pressed can really fukk up a woman's mental and some are more resliant but none of them forget that shyt and if they can they'l get retribution and it's imperative that Men understand and ensure that there's no kind of physical emontional or even finacial pressure to do anything a woman doesn't want to do.

Consent must be King.

Thanks for your detailed answers.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pay real attention of that video

She said where she at in her life right now( broken, fukked up) she need to come home

Then she said i need some space for a little bit..

Basically she said” she want a nikka to fukk her for a while, so she can get her confidence and everything back up, and then she can go on and meet Tyler and Biff

Thats what I gathered#MoreThanMyPenis

Now if black men were on code she wouldnt get an ounce of dikk. But im sure brothers out there chomping at the bit. With that gap and that forhead I dont blame them:ohlawd:. However I do condemn them for their lack of self respect,and their willingness to lean into the boy toy role weve been casted in in this country.

To address the wench tendencies I got tore up in the last thread but when I that Black women like white dudes this is what I mean. Rachel and the chick from Love is Blind preferred Black Men in the same way that nikkas like @Busted_Toes prefer Black women they prefer them but that doesn't mean that they won't fukk with a Toubob

Couple that will Black people generally beleiving that white ice cubes are colder like Candance Owens college droup out ass saying that Black Men's IQ levels wasnt high enough for her to deal with That's low key how many Black women feel the vast majority of Black Men just ain't good enough to deal with and he has to have either super star looks, Money or clout to justify fukking with them the long way.

They also beleive that white guys has some secret clout, intelligence or money despite presenting as a bottom shelf Brad.

As a Black Man I understand that there's a risk that a fly white chick takes by openly dealing with Black Men so theres some by in in the sense they're 'bringing castigation from their community for dealing with any Brother seriously and in the open, Maybe Black women feel the same way even though I can't imagine white bytches bushing Brad because he fukked Keisha back in the day.

And who is to blame for this:comeon:?

Yes part of it is purely nature,but its also programming. Black men have made that macho,thug,swag,cool,flashy aesthetic be the pinnacle of the image of the black man in this country. So if black men try to eagerly take on this image regardless of where they were actually raised. And if black men look up to and admire these type of dudes,seemingly no matter their background or upbrinng. What do you expect for the women to do?#TheChildOfMan:wow:

The sooner yall understand there is no way around the universal law,the better. You have raised the most shallow demographic of women through your own promotion of this image at the expense of the other. Based on your white supremacy programming,and being impressed by shallow,materialistic qualities ourselves.

Meanwhile the European has marketed his value to simply be he is the most intelligent group,most connected,has all the power,and hes just white. Matter of fact we have helped them with their marketing by advertising them as "they" who control everything.

But god forbid we as black men market our value as simply being black. Having melanin,therefore deeper connection to the universe and greater healing properties(superior genetics). Not being closeted white supremacist for sure. Here come other black men talking about "Stop dikk policing",or calling us dusty hoteps. But what can I say,the European runs a tight ship. Has his own propaganda machine and black footsoldiers to assist. Stay shsrp as we prepare to leave the country,then we can fully deprogram:respect:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Now if black men were on code she wouldnt get an ounce of dikk. But im sure brothers out there chomping at the bit. With that gap and that forhead I dont blame them:ohlawd:. However I do condemn them for their lack of self respect,and their willingness to lean into the boy toy role weve been casted in in this country.

Yes part of it is purely nature,but its also programming. Black men have made that macho,thug,swag,cool,flashy aesthetic be the pinnacle of the image of the black man in this country. So if black men try to eagerly take on this image regardless of where they were actually raised. And if black men look up to and admire these type of dudes,seemingly no matter their background or upbrinng. What do you expect for the women to do?#TheChildOfMan:wow:

The sooner yall understand there is no way around the universal law,the better. You have raised the most shallow demographic of women through your own promotion of this image at the expense of the other. Based on your white supremacy programming,and being impressed by shallow,materialistic qualities ourselves.

Meanwhile the European has marketed his value to simply be he is the most intelligent group,most connected,has all the power,and hes just white. Matter of fact we have helped them with their marketing by advertising them as "they" who control everything.

But god forbid we as black men market our value as simply being black. Having melanin,therefore deeper connection to the universe and greater healing properties(superior genetics). Not being closeted white supremacist for sure. Here come other black men talking about "Stop dikk policing",or calling us dusty hoteps. But what can I say,the European runs a tight ship. Has his own propaganda machine and black footsoldiers to assist. Stay shsrp as we prepare to leave the country,then we can fully deprogram:respect:
You can't hit Black Men with the brush of abandoning their children then say we are responsible for raising said children you got to pick a stererotype.

The Pro Black movement was a thing in the 90's created by mainly Black Men and rejected by the Black community (mainly Black women)

At this point Black Men must do what's right for them and anyone that wants to get board can and those that don't that's fine too.

One other thing the thinking that it's all candy cookies and rainbows in the white community there's tons of dusty white methheads that will tell you that's not true.

there's a general sense of unity with white people but that's really the only thing they have over us. If you want to Blame Black Men for this I guess we aren't ruthless enough white cats shown that they're down to blow up the world if they don't get their way Maybe Black Men are too nice and don't fit the violent thug stereotype nearly as much as we should.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Your Pappy touched you
Go get some help instead of writing these autistic posts

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
This answer was worth it.

Speaking on JLo she got the maximum clout out of the situation then dipped as soon as the shooting happened got with the white boy and totally pivoted no one mentioned the size of her ass since. And she didn't have an ass of crazy proportions just next to all the white girls her ass was big.

Side note her big sister Lynda used to go to the male UG parties and JLo was at at least one of them she didn't do anything too crazy but those shyts were always flimed and the dude strippers interact with the crowd so the same nikka who owned the club where Eve used to dance ( and she got down too) owned the male spot where JLO went and JLO spent a fortune to get all those tapes destroyed.

But back to women being pressed out a chick ( who used to be a UG stripper) Joined the Navy as a Nurse and she said a lot of women got raped i Iraq and I said that had to be cap because everyone had guns and you were never alone and she said no chick is down to shoot a Solider besides they know they would be punished for fraternization.

A lot of girls told me that the implication that a nikka could beat their ass is all that's needed. As a Man No cap you could put a gun to my head and he first thing is I wouldn't beleive that the nikka wouldn't shoot me and I'd know that he'd have to know that even if I conceded that I could and would kill him later.

Like you said women don't even want to be backslapped so if it's the choice between being backslapped and raped or just being raped then the choice for most women is easy.

I've also had women imply to me that it's uncommon for a woman to go her whole life with only having sex when and how she wanted it and that bing pressed is quite common.

Then there's the term Pressed. a Chick could feel financially or socially pressed just as much as physical pressure.

Every chick is different and sometimes being pressed can really fukk up a woman's mental and some are more resliant but none of them forget that shyt and if they can they'l get retribution and it's imperative that Men understand and ensure that there's no kind of physical emontional or even finacial pressure to do anything a woman doesn't want to do.

Consent must be King.

Thanks for your detailed answers.
So a military woman told you women were getting raped and you said it was cap because they could just shoot guns? :wtf:

Like, military women are always walking around with guns 24/7? And men can’t over power women….?

Sigh.

This is part of why it continues. People don’t want to believe or understand what it’s like being weaker and being around others who KNOW they can overpower you if/when they want.

Again Coli fathers- school and protect your girls because out in the real world most ppl won’t believe your daughter when it happens to her.

Babe, did you actually, fully read what I typed?
I never wrote that.

I said that abusive men do not start off backhanding women, meaning they don’t lead with physical violence. It starts with emotional and mental abuse. Once they realize they are dealing with a woman who is too mentally weak or scared to stand up to the mental abuse they then move forward with the physical abuse- which is why a lot of women are trapped and too scared to leave. They weren’t strong enough to run when the first signs appeared so the man knows he has a woman he can abuse who will not leave.

And this is especially true for young women, which is how an 18/19YO Cassie who had nothing as an individual got caught up, but why a ~30YO boss like JLo who already was rich and famous bounced with a quickness. She was solid and grown and knew when it was time to run.

I’m just trying to explain HOW girls get trapped in these cycles/relationships.