Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Damn there's just basic differences between Men and women. I'd be damned if I let someone rape me.

If you use the weakminded argument too loosely then you'd say that basically women who are too weak minded get raped

Yes while the deployed everyone is armed ( no bullets in the gun though). and you're always within shouting distance of everyone and if you're gone too long unless it's time for you to sleep someone is gonna look for you.

There's Men that way bigger than other Men and if someone tried them they'd figure a way to win

At the end of the day these are supposed to be soliders who are in a war zone so if they can't defend themselves how they supposed to defend their country?

The Marines just said that all basic training should be fully intergrated meaning women with Men.

It was the case with the army for years except for dudes that went to Benning where I went.

Funny story I went through Basic at Ft. Benning then Signal school at Ft. Gordon then Airborne school at Ft. Benning it was 11 months before I was in close proximity to women ( The signal school was intergrated but I was in an all male class) The airborne thePlatoon was all male too but 3 white chicks who were signal decided to hang out at the Hotel with us. ( This was because this was the first time we offficially had leave and wore civilain clothes)

everyone was super drunk and the girls straight up passed out. It was like 7 dudes and 3 chicks.... Nothing happened but it could've went super left.

Women constantly place themselves in Men's hands and expect them to act correctly no matter the situation.

Again i get what you're saying and I realize this sounds wierd but damn people don't leave keys in their car doors for a reason. and as a Man I don't really understand the concept of emontional abuse ( I understand what it is but look at how weird it would sound for a Man to say he was emotionally abused by a woman)

There's never been a case where a broke Man worked for an unattractive woman and felt obligated because she wore him down emotionally.

But as we know there's major differences between Men and women and Men should not make women feel a ways and women should avoid putting themselves in compromising situations.

One last story Porsha Williams claimed when she was trying to get on as a singer than she went to R. Kelly's house waited in the living room for eight hours he finally came in told her to go to the bedroom fukked her and dipped.

She felt violated but I don't understand why she did that she made her way to his crib why not just say "fukk this". and leave? Again differences between Men and women

Referring to your last paragraph..

Women are opportunistic and will put themselves in these situations if they believe they can benefit.

They're also heavily swayed by clout/money/status etc and will allow themselves to be subjugated to these type of conditions. Others may call this being weak-minded or vulnerable... I see it as being opportunistic.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Referring to your last paragraph..

Women are opportunistic and will put themselves in these situations if they believe they can benefit.

They're also heavily swayed by clout/money/status etc and will allow themselves to be subjugated to these type of conditions. Others may call this being weak-minded or vulnerable... I see it as being opportunistic.
Of course I agree with you Poor little Cassie just had to leave her dude to get with Diddy and stay with him for over a decade until she found the strength to leave after cheating on Diddy with her Physical Trainer, Then she went back and sued Diddy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The problem is also some men picking women based off sex appeal alone.

You’re bringing up Daphne Joy, but she’s obviously the type of woman who is down to play for pay.

She’s been photographed with multiple black male celebs.
What would’ve happened if 50 didn’t decide to impregnate an obvious groupie :patrice::patrice::patrice:

2 sides to every situation. You pointing out the flawed chick in the story and not pointing out the flawed man. As a lady she should move better, and as a man he should choose better :umad:
There's falws on both sides the problem is when it comes to rape charges it goes off women's say so not a strict preponderance of evidence.

Diddy is going to jail based off of Cassie and the 17 year old and the sus dude who intially was mad that he felt her got jerked.

Diddy is flawed but Yung Miami ain't going to jail becuase she's definitely gonna pull the Cassie card when it comes down to it.

Gnerally speaking if Men are flawed there's consequences if women are flawed their consequences are few.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
There's falws on both sides the problem is when it comes to rape charges it goes off women's say so not a strict preponderance of evidence.

Diddy is going to jail based off of Cassie and the 17 year old and the sus dude who intially was mad that he felt her got jerked.

Diddy is flawed but Yung Miami ain't going to jail becuase she's definitely gonna pull the Cassie card when it comes down to it.

Gnerally speaking if Men are flawed there's consequences if women are flawed their consequences are few.
Let’s stop jumping from example to example. You mentioned Daphne Joy and 50.

Daphne is an obvious bag chaser. 50 chose to impregnate an obvious bag chaser. Those are the flawed individuals we were focusing on.

The point was, her motives were on display and 50, who could literally choose anyone, still chose to impregnate her instead of have fun and move on like the other celebrity men.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let’s stop jumping from example to example. You mentioned Daphne Joy and 50.

Daphne is an obvious bag chaser. 50 chose to impregnate an obvious bag chaser. Those are the flawed individuals we were focusing on.

The point was, her motives were on display and 50, who could literally choose anyone, still chose to impregnate her instead of have fun and move on like the other celebrity men.
I'm not disagreeing with you, But fukk it lets stay on this example Akademiks talked about how hard it is to date a regular women nikkas be wanting to fly to a party in LA on a Tuesday and a nine to five chick can't get leave to go, Regular chicks tend to run tell dat whenever they have a celebrity encounter

we could use other examples but lets stay on Daphne Joy she dates gets bushed doesn't say nothing and gets with another celebrity.

as you said Fif was clearly in his feels this whole time when clowing Diddy over her going with him. I don't know how it went down with her either being bushed or leaving Fif and getting with Diddy but no one knew till she popped out with Diddy.

Look at Christina Mackey she dealt with Rick Ross get into it with his old Baby momma then when bushed Drake sent her tickets to a show and she made a big deal of it on IG, You think anyone other than the stupidiest just got on celebrity would risk dealing with such an indiscreet chick with no tact who allows herself to be used in a petty beef?

I don't know what wierd situation Diddy got going on with Daphne but there's some level of commitment there, shyt there was a leavel of committment she had with Fif and she never down talked him until he called her a sex worker.

The problem is #bothsides of this debate engage in whataboutisms when yes #bothsides are flawed and need to choose better it's just usually it's pretty costly for Men Billionaire Diddy is the only one going to jail for being flawed here.