Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So a military woman told you women were getting raped and you said it was cap because they could just shoot guns? :wtf:

Like, military women are always walking around with guns 24/7? And men can’t over power women….?

Sigh.

This is part of why it continues. People don’t want to believe or understand what it’s like being weaker and being around others who KNOW they can overpower you if/when they want.

Again Coli fathers- school and protect your girls because out in the real world most ppl won’t believe your daughter when it happens to her.

Babe, did you actually, fully read what I typed?
I never wrote that.

I said that abusive men do not start off backhanding women, meaning they don’t lead with physical violence. It starts with emotional and mental abuse. Once they realize they are dealing with a woman who is too mentally weak or scared to stand up to the mental abuse they then move forward with the physical abuse- which is why a lot of women are trapped and too scared to leave. They weren’t strong enough to run when the first signs appeared so the man knows he has a woman he can abuse who will not leave.

And this is especially true for young women, which is how an 18/19YO Cassie who had nothing as an individual got caught up, but why a ~30YO boss like JLo who already was rich and famous bounced with a quickness. She was solid and grown and knew when it was time to run.

I’m just trying to explain HOW girls get trapped in these cycles/relationships.
Damn there's just basic differences between Men and women. I'd be damned if I let someone rape me.

If you use the weakminded argument too loosely then you'd say that basically women who are too weak minded get raped

Yes while the deployed everyone is armed ( no bullets in the gun though). and you're always within shouting distance of everyone and if you're gone too long unless it's time for you to sleep someone is gonna look for you.

There's Men that way bigger than other Men and if someone tried them they'd figure a way to win

At the end of the day these are supposed to be soliders who are in a war zone so if they can't defend themselves how they supposed to defend their country?

The Marines just said that all basic training should be fully intergrated meaning women with Men.

It was the case with the army for years except for dudes that went to Benning where I went.

Funny story I went through Basic at Ft. Benning then Signal school at Ft. Gordon then Airborne school at Ft. Benning it was 11 months before I was in close proximity to women ( The signal school was intergrated but I was in an all male class) The airborne thePlatoon was all male too but 3 white chicks who were signal decided to hang out at the Hotel with us. ( This was because this was the first time we offficially had leave and wore civilain clothes)

everyone was super drunk and the girls straight up passed out. It was like 7 dudes and 3 chicks.... Nothing happened but it could've went super left.

Women constantly place themselves in Men's hands and expect them to act correctly no matter the situation.

Again i get what you're saying and I realize this sounds wierd but damn people don't leave keys in their car doors for a reason. and as a Man I don't really understand the concept of emontional abuse ( I understand what it is but look at how weird it would sound for a Man to say he was emotionally abused by a woman)

There's never been a case where a broke Man worked for an unattractive woman and felt obligated because she wore him down emotionally.

But as we know there's major differences between Men and women and Men should not make women feel a ways and women should avoid putting themselves in compromising situations.

One last story Porsha Williams claimed when she was trying to get on as a singer than she went to R. Kelly's house waited in the living room for eight hours he finally came in told her to go to the bedroom fukked her and dipped.

She felt violated but I don't understand why she did that she made her way to his crib why not just say "fukk this". and leave? Again differences between Men and women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This need to be a new "negged bytch" meme lmaooooo

Dude basically look like a white butch lesbian from the 90's
I saw it in an old Face and LMS Incel video dude said the same thing he looks more like a butch lesiban than.a Man. Can't blame the women for bushing him. Homie's gonna have a hard time at life and probably already in teh Phillipines or Africa running through chicks as we speak.

Really as Dr. Frances Cress Welsing said (Rest In Power). all this is about fears of white genetic replacement a dude like him only has white skin to fall back on Just like Racheal married an ordinary ass white cuban when she dealt with Black NBA and NFL players.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't hit Black Men with the brush of abandoning their children then say we are responsible for raising said children you got to pick a stererotype.

The Pro Black movement was a thing in the 90's created by mainly Black Men and rejected by the Black community (mainly Black women)

At this point Black Men must do what's right for them and anyone that wants to get board can and those that don't that's fine too.

One other thing the thinking that it's all candy cookies and rainbows in the white community there's tons of dusty white methheads that will tell you that's not true.

there's a general sense of unity with white people but that's really the only thing they have over us. If you want to Blame Black Men for this I guess we aren't ruthless enough white cats shown that they're down to blow up the world if they don't get their way Maybe Black Men are too nice and don't fit the violent thug stereotype nearly as much as we should.

Are you attempting to absolve deadbeat fathers for a child not being brought up properly:gucci:? By your logic you can get upset when our women believe a father isnt important to raise a child. You are only reinforcing white supremacy propaganda with that logic. That if only women did better,the kids would be better. No,fathers are of the utmost importance. Women are the most important in the early stages. Fathers are the most important pre-teen post puberty imo.

However,im not even talking about children. Im talking about women who are like children and the child of man. We have failed to raise our women properly simply by leading by example.

The pro black movement of the 90s was abandoned by black men for a more fun,yet more destructive culture(hiphop). Along with the fact that life for black people improved due to economic improvement in the country. So the neccessity for black power movement wasnt there. Economic trend changes along with black comfortability/assimilation put an end to that. Saying black women abandoned it is just you doing what your accusing me of,but the reverse and putting most of the blame on black women. Sadly you dont have universal law,and the laws of nature backing you up. Which is that men lead and women follow.

You are in here saying "black men need to do what they need to do". While complaining about black women doing the same. Your painting the picture good black men are plentiful,whereas black men have no good options among black women. I personally good is rare on both sides at the moment. As both have an extreme lack of knowledge of self. I only lean against black men because it always starts with men#TheChildofMan:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also im not acting like its rainbows with white people. My point is white men run favorable propaganda of white men of all types. Where as black men have done alot of self promotion of one particular image that many of you seem to resent in your older age. But leaned into it in your youth when you were apart of that youth culture. Now you want to act as if you played no role and your hands are clean:respect:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I completely missed this thread, but wow this is a blast from the past. I dealt with her in passing a few times through a mutual acquaintance who was dealing with her.

Shorty wasn’t really a good person back then behind the facade when it came to dating, so I’m not surprise she getting divorced now since people don’t really change much. She positioned herself when she went to school and got into sports to try to bag an athlete, same as the person I was dealing with. I guess she fell on her face enough times and went on the show and now the porcelain knight had enough and pulled the plug. now she talking about coming home. Good luck. :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Damn there's just basic differences between Men and women. I'd be damned if I let someone rape me.

If you use the weakminded argument too loosely then you'd say that basically women who are too weak minded get raped

Yes while the deployed everyone is armed ( no bullets in the gun though). and you're always within shouting distance of everyone and if you're gone too long unless it's time for you to sleep someone is gonna look for you.

There's Men that way bigger than other Men and if someone tried them they'd figure a way to win

At the end of the day these are supposed to be soliders who are in a war zone so if they can't defend themselves how they supposed to defend their country?

The Marines just said that all basic training should be fully intergrated meaning women with Men.

It was the case with the army for years except for dudes that went to Benning where I went.

Funny story I went through Basic at Ft. Benning then Signal school at Ft. Gordon then Airborne school at Ft. Benning it was 11 months before I was in close proximity to women ( The signal school was intergrated but I was in an all male class) The airborne thePlatoon was all male too but 3 white chicks who were signal decided to hang out at the Hotel with us. ( This was because this was the first time we offficially had leave and wore civilain clothes)

everyone was super drunk and the girls straight up passed out. It was like 7 dudes and 3 chicks.... Nothing happened but it could've went super left.

Women constantly place themselves in Men's hands and expect them to act correctly no matter the situation.

Again i get what you're saying and I realize this sounds wierd but damn people don't leave keys in their car doors for a reason. and as a Man I don't really understand the concept of emontional abuse ( I understand what it is but look at how weird it would sound for a Man to say he was emotionally abused by a woman)

There's never been a case where a broke Man worked for an unattractive woman and felt obligated because she wore him down emotionally.

But as we know there's major differences between Men and women and Men should not make women feel a ways and women should avoid putting themselves in compromising situations.

One last story Porsha Williams claimed when she was trying to get on as a singer than she went to R. Kelly's house waited in the living room for eight hours he finally came in told her to go to the bedroom fukked her and dipped.

She felt violated but I don't understand why she did that she made her way to his crib why not just say "fukk this". and leave? Again differences between Men and women

So- there are definitely women who place themselves in stupid situations because, technically, people shouldn’t be harming other people. The issue is WE don’t know what it feels like to truly have the ability to overpower other human and have to decide to have the morals to not to do.

When I was like 18, I had no concept of anyone really doing me harm because I was so sheltered and surrounded by good dudes.
Well, that got shattered one day and I learned that “wow, same person smiling in your face and being polite can be the same person waiting until you’re alone and vulnerable to hurt you”. A lot of people don’t break it down to their girls that way because they don’t want to scare them or make them think badly about men, but that’s real shyt, and most women end up with at least a handful of bad experiences similar to that.

Being silly and ditzy is one thing.
Doing what Porsha did- go to R Kelly’s home and agree to sleep with him to get put on— that the desperate bird behavior that no one really understands.

Now if you’re 18 and locked in a record contract and this person is literally controlling your ability to make money— yea you might definitely get coerced into doing something you don’t actually want to do. When you hit 25,28, 30 you might have better reasoning skills and know that you can fight legally, etc.

I mentioned it on here before: I had a college professor tell me I had to have sex for an A in his class. I just walked out and never went back.
I knew:
-I could eat the F and retake the course another semester
-if push came to shove my family would take my word. Plus I had family in academia so my fam could call him and iron that shyt out

My morals wouldn’t let me accept that proposition- if I got an A, it would be because I earned it. Not because some middle aged man was inside me.

But because I had the tools (ability to reason and remove emotions), confidence in my ability to grasp the material and pass, and the stability/family background that allowed me to move comfortably in the world knowing that if something bad happened I had men and women who would handle business— I knew that the only option was to walk away.

If I were a girl with no support system? No home to go back to? Unsure of my abilities? Scared that he might fail me if I said no? Who knows. I might’ve done it.

But I called the nicca’s bluff and he passed me anyway because if he failed me and had to explain why his student stopped showing up and he made no effort to contact me, he knew I could light his ass up. I was scared, but not so scared I let him have his way.

However, there are circumstances when a man actually forces you in a corner and you can’t get away.

I learned some lessons, tho. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Are you attempting to absolve deadbeat fathers for a child not being brought up properly:gucci:? By your logic you can get upset when our women believe a father isnt important to raise a child. You are only reinforcing white supremacy propaganda with that logic. That if only women did better,the kids would be better. No,fathers are of the utmost importance. Women are the most important in the early stages. Fathers are the most important pre-teen post puberty imo.

However,im not even talking about children. Im talking about women who are like children and the child of man. We have failed to raise our women properly simply by leading by example.

The pro black movement of the 90s was abandoned by black men for a more fun,yet more destructive culture(hiphop). Along with the fact that life for black people improved due to economic improvement in the country. So the neccessity for black power movement wasnt there. Economic trend changes along with black comfortability/assimilation put an end to that. Saying black women abandoned it is just you doing what your accusing me of,but the reverse and putting most of the blame on black women. Sadly you dont have universal law,and the laws of nature backing you up. Which is that men lead and women follow.

You are in here saying "black men need to do what they need to do". While complaining about black women doing the same. Your painting the picture good black men are plentiful,whereas black men have no good options among black women. I personally good is rare on both sides at the moment. As both have an extreme lack of knowledge of self. I only lean against black men because it always starts with men#TheChildofMan:wow:
Its the chicken or egg circular argument. Both are at fault and both need to work together to fix things.

However again going back to Rachel where's the incintive for her to do anything?

People do what's in their interests and yes the majority of Black people aren't as poor as Black people were even 40 years ago

In this society people can opt out so they do You can't make people do the right thing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Also im not acting like its rainbows with white people. My point is white men run favorable propaganda of white men of all types. Where as black men have done alot of self promotion of one particular image that many of you seem to resent in your older age. But leaned into it in your youth when you were apart of that youth culture. Now you want to act as if you played no role and your hands are clean:respect:
My hands are clean. The culture moves and shifts how it does. I try to reach and teach where I can but it's not on any one Man or even one gender to fix shyt, The first thing you'd have to do is acknowledge there's a problem and most don't think shyt is wrong.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So- there are definitely women who place themselves in stupid situations because, technically, people shouldn’t be harming other people. The issue is WE don’t know what it feels like to truly have the ability to overpower other human and have to decide to have the morals to not to do.

When I was like 18, I had no concept of anyone really doing me harm because I was so sheltered and surrounded by good dudes.
Well, that got shattered one day and I learned that “wow, same person smiling in your face and being polite can be the same person waiting until you’re alone and vulnerable to hurt you”. A lot of people don’t break it down to their girls that way because they don’t want to scare them or make them think badly about men, but that’s real shyt, and most women end up with at least a handful of bad experiences similar to that.

Being silly and ditzy is one thing.
Doing what Porsha did- go to R Kelly’s home and agree to sleep with him to get put on— that the desperate bird behavior that no one really understands.

Now if you’re 18 and locked in a record contract and this person is literally controlling your ability to make money— yea you might definitely get coerced into doing something you don’t actually want to do. When you hit 25,28, 30 you might have better reasoning skills and know that you can fight legally, etc.

I mentioned it on here before: I had a college professor tell me I had to have sex for an A in his class. I just walked out and never went back.
I knew:
-I could eat the F and retake the course another semester
-if push came to shove my family would take my word. Plus I had family in academia so my fam could call him and iron that shyt out

My morals wouldn’t let me accept that proposition- if I got an A, it would be because I earned it. Not because some middle aged man was inside me.

But because I had the tools (ability to reason and remove emotions), confidence in my ability to grasp the material and pass, and the stability/family background that allowed me to move comfortably in the world knowing that if something bad happened I had men and women who would handle business— I knew that the only option was to walk away.

If I were a girl with no support system? No home to go back to? Unsure of my abilities? Scared that he might fail me if I said no? Who knows. I might’ve done it.

But I called the nicca’s bluff and he passed me anyway because if he failed me and had to explain why his student stopped showing up and he made no effort to contact me, he knew I could light his ass up. I was scared, but not so scared I let him have his way.

However, there are circumstances when a man actually forces you in a corner and you can’t get away.

I learned some lessons, tho. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I get it it's a different world for women and in a way making shyt easier for women actually makes it harder for them because the learning curve is steep.

I'm a flabby head Drug war veteran with scars I've been set up by friends who assumed that out of towers was gonna come out on top in gang wars.

Nuff said about that.

I won't try to minimize your situation with the corny horny Prof but as you said a nikka can't just flag you for no reason just like you couldn't just give you an A for Anal.

That being said the one thing women have told me strong morals or not is that it's super common that Men should try you and the advice that they gave me is to never try to use leverage to get p*ssy and if you have inappropriate thoughts about a chick that it would be inappropriate to sleep with Just ask her privately nicely yet blantantly for sex so she can turn you down and be on notice that she needs to keep her distance from you.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I get it it's a different world for women and in a way making shyt easier for women actually makes it harder for them because the learning curve is steep.

I'm a flabby head Drug war veteran with scars I've been set up by friends who assumed that out of towers was gonna come out on top in gang wars.

Nuff said about that.

I won't try to minimize your situation with the corny horny Prof but as you said a nikka can't just flag you for no reason just like you couldn't just give you an A for Anal.

That being said the one thing women have told me strong morals or not is that it's super common that Men should try you and the advice that they gave me is to never try to use leverage to get p*ssy and if you have inappropriate thoughts about a chick that it would be inappropriate to sleep with Just ask her privately nicely yet blantantly for sex so she can turn you down and be on notice that she needs to keep her distance from you.
I meeeeeeean at some point this is common sense. A woman can easily come back and say that she was coerced, felt pressured, etc.

I’m sorry- how old are you, babe?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I meeeeeeean at some point this is common sense. A woman can easily come back and say that she was coerced, felt pressured, etc.

I’m sorry- how old are you, babe?
That's the problem a chick can just make up a story we just seen Daphne Joy make up one on fiddy.

The problem is women don't realize the ramifications of Men not trusting women.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
That's the problem a chick can just make up a story we just seen Daphne Joy make up one on fiddy.

The problem is women don't realize the ramifications of Men not trusting women.
The problem is also some men picking women based off sex appeal alone.

You’re bringing up Daphne Joy, but she’s obviously the type of woman who is down to play for pay.

She’s been photographed with multiple black male celebs.
What would’ve happened if 50 didn’t decide to impregnate an obvious groupie :patrice::patrice::patrice:

2 sides to every situation. You pointing out the flawed chick in the story and not pointing out the flawed man. As a lady she should move better, and as a man he should choose better :umad: