"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's basically the truth. WW have been conditioned to look for a potential provider husband, so they're gonna play the game in order to secure one. BW tend to just want to have the man splurge off rip, or be independent boss bytches.

I ironically just read this on YT "WP in general invest, while BP just spend". Instant gratification. That mentality carries over to relationships
Yup

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
shyt I was just a regular degular student that would kick it with everybody and I remember white chicks offering to clean up the crib, come through and cook/order food, take us on trips and family vacations and all I gotta do is show up. I seen how it was on another level w/ my friends that played sports (dont even have pro potential) or were really in the mix on campus. I might have a few on my line they got a rolodex to call from basically. So imagine being an athlete w/ a potential golden chest payday at the end of the road OF COURSE that's whats gonna happen.

That shyt used to have our black women classmates hot af too but I'm like "Yall can do it too nobody's stopping yall other than yourselves. If not then why would I not entertain this white chick will do it
:manny: "

The game is the game you can't really be salty if you not gonna play and another one picks up the sticks.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
by the time you go to college the women you deal with you are somewhat familiar with the types of game they run on you. White women are unfamiliar territory for many black athletes. And by the time they catch on it’s usually already a baby or a marriage. lol.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lemme get you right:

How many of these white women come from two parent households compared to black women competing for the same black men?
Also, how many black men come from two parent households compared to the women they choose white or black?
It's not just money and attitude, but what the attitude of a stable family can do with that kind of money.

Not only do white women have mom coaching them, likely they have proof what mom is saying is true. Even if mom is divorced, she still gettin' action.
White women don't retire, and while they're playing up into their golden years they're coaching the team.

Picture this: Chuck Daly and Phil Jackson weren't on the court in '92, they were coaches but they were still playing the game.
White women do this. Even coaches get championship rings.

:martin:
Peep game.​
You are exactly right, which is why I asked this question before: everyone goes in on young Black women, but how come no one puts these iPhones and cameras in the faces of 50YO women asking them what they taught their daughters?!

White and Asian women put their girls up on game from a YOUNG age. White fathers too, for real. They don’t want their daughters bringing home someone broke lol

Black families aren’t teaching their daughters these things.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
by the time you go to college the women you deal with you are somewhat familiar with the types of game they run on you. White women are unfamiliar territory for many black athletes. And by the time they catch on it’s usually already a baby or a marriage. lol.
^^^this too 🤣

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In terms of a player like LeBron exactly what is a day one broad? We all went to high school, even the nikkas that we’re going D3 were getting top notch chicks back then just off being top dog on the team.

A nikka like LeBron had women throwing themselves at him since middle school. It ain’t like he was some late bloomer that had a woman stick with him while he was at JUCO. How hard is it to hold it down with LeBron ever since he didn’t have anything but a Sports Illustrated cover and basketball games on ESPN? :mjlol:

And let’s be reality about the situation because Patrick Mahomes got a day 1 that was with him when he wasn’t even starting on the football team AND nikkaS HERE BE CLOWNING HIM FOR STAYING WITH HIS GIRL.

The D1 athlete and white women is a mix of what breh said in the video and a numbers game. On a D1 campus it’s 20 white women for every black woman. They got the advantage. And since a lot of white women go to college to get a Mrs. Degree they playing a completely different game than a lot of sisters. They there to get the house, car, vacation, and kids. They aren’t stressing over if you can take them out to eat today, they know they will eat more than enough at the lake house in a couple years. Those the type of women to go to med and law school with 0 intention of practicing law or medicine.

These dudes live in an alternate reality

They truly believe that a woman dating a star athlete in high school or college means she’s loyal and had no ulterior motives :dead:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In relation to Long Game vs. Short Game.

Idk.

I used to feel so different when I was broker.

I felt like black women were more likely to ride with you and build with you.

Now that I'm making money, I see the opposite.

Especially with white couples.

A lot more black women buy that "I don't need no man" shyt hook line and sinker.

While I see white women pressing their boyfriends and making them husbands.

Telling them that they need to go hard in their careers, purchase homes, get married etc.

And these are white women who earn six figures, they don't NEED their husbands at all.

But they 100% know what having another high earning partner means.

I can't predict the future so obviously I have no idea how their decision making will turn out.
They could all wind up divorced in their 40s but the fact that they're thinking about partnerships,
building wealth and working as a team without having to be explicitly told to do so is fukking EYE OPENING.

(Black) women I've met with the same professional level of success almost always have a smug, cockiness
built around "I don't need no man".

:yeshrug:

**I fully acknowledge that this could be from the field I'm in (it leans more conservative) or because for a while
I was doing A LOT of app dating and/or meeting women in "expensive" places. This mentality might not exist
for a black woman of more humble origins.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
In MY experience as a tall handsome nikka, white women are more willing to stick themselves out there for men they want. Actively approach. Black women will approach too, but they are more likely to put themselves in positions for YOU to approach. Nothing wrong with that, but if someone attractive regardless of race is pulling a full court press to get at you then is it really surprising what we see:manny:

Professional athletes are like 1 in several hundred thousands of people so realistically they don’t have to get at anyone you have to GET AT THEM. If they don’t have a hang up with dating/marrying interracial then it makes sense just from a numbers perspective, more WW than BW especially at these PWI’s

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
White parents slut their daughters out in hopes of securing their financial futures.

You ain't wrong, but there's also a level of attention spent on teaching their daughters how to act around men.

Mama ain't telling them to fight the man, until it's clearly the end of the relationship. Definitely not a bread winning man.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
You are exactly right, which is why I asked this question before: everyone goes in on young Black women, but how come no one puts these iPhones and cameras in the faces of 50YO women asking them what they taught their daughters?!

White and Asian women put their girls up on game from a YOUNG age. White fathers too, for real. They don’t want their daughters bringing home someone broke lol

Black families aren’t teaching their daughters these things.
For Black families to teach their daughters, there need to be mothers and fathers in marriage raising their sons and daughters.
These are the effects of a destabilized family structure, sons and daughters of black men and women aren't choosing one another.
Divide and conquer.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Kevin Samuels covered this brilliantly in one of his shows.
Really illustrated the gap in teaching women on how to be wives in black community and the white community. They are being taught to compete for a man of value. While most black women are being taught to talk crazy to him.
It's messed up

Last edited: