☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what: lol even the wealthiest people who control the world acknowledge that Satan exists when they gather at Bohemian Grove...so you gonna sit there and tell me that the people who control the world are idiots as well? :comeon:

1. Them doing funny rituals doesn't mean there is a god. This is the bandwagon fallacy also. A certain group of people doing something doesn't mean what they're doing makes any sense.

2. Yes. They are idiots. Money doesn't equate to intelligence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope but you can't say what laws a person will agree with just based on the fact that they are atheists. Unless you guys have some type of rule book that tells you what to agree on.

Why should you know what laws I agree with?

That doesn't make any sense.

Does your preference for skim milk mean you also vote republican?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People way smarter then you follow a relagi

No most anti religion people would have an issue with it.
An atheists may have an issue with it they may not have in issue with it.
Atheism is the idea that god is not real nothing more nothing less.
It's no moral code that all atheists supposed to live by.

when you ignore stuff in the bible, whose morals are you using then? :troll:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:what: lol even the wealthiest people who control the world acknowledge that Satan exists when they gather at Bohemian Grove...so you gonna sit there and tell me that the people who control the world are idiots as well? :comeon:

the sad part about this post, is you actually believe this crap that comes out of your mouth :snoop:

wealthy people admitting that Satan exists doesn't mean he does. That like saying God exists just because the bible tells you so. circular logic.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
These dudes been listening to so much Jay-Z and Wayne that they can't even tell why they aren't Christians but they can tell you their 1000 problems with them or so called Christians. They don't even realize it was our religion, then stolen from us, repackaged with different faces but these nikkas want to blame God. Man, Blacks aren't nothing like they used to be. We are a p*ssy generation. The stupidest generation yet we have the most access to knowledge than anyone else since we had control in the 1400's.

nikka, shut the fukk up. Christianity has nothing to do with the black identity, y'all nikkaz are so full of shyt sometimes

sit-your-dumb-ass-down-o.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
LOL atheists stay trying to recruit people, not that I have anything against atheism (I feel it actually may be an important step to take) but I just find it hilarious how people who are so against religion have begun to look at hell of a lot like a religious group looking for converts.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
LOL atheists stay trying to recruit people, not that I have anything against atheism (I feel it actually may be an important step to take) but I just find it hilarious how people who are so against religion have begun to look at hell of a lot like a religious group looking for converts.

Atheists are not looking for converts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So a group of people that already feel ostracized shouldn't try to connect with other people?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
LOL atheists stay trying to recruit people, not that I have anything against atheism (I feel it actually may be an important step to take) but I just find hilarious how people who are so against religion have begun to look at hell of a lot like a religious group looking for converts.

i have no interest in trying to convert someone to share the same beliefs i have. i just would like it if the religious right didn't try to have control my and other peoples bodies because THEY FEEL its "sinning" and going against gods intended will. but then go and do something that is considered a sin, as well and use the bible to excuse themselves. that's what I have a problem with.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Atheists are not looking for converts

Maybe you aren't, but there are plenty of people who are hoping people will come over to "their" side. You got billboards and adverts promoting get togethers and what essentially sounds like "church". And that's ok, I just think it's funny how much the shyt starts to sound like the same old song that every body else is singing. The zeal and condescending tone that some people take who claim atheism starts to sound and feel real familiar.

I used to call myself an atheist and as I said I feel it can actually be an important step in any "path" you take, "spiritual" or otherwise. It's very hard to be an individual when you have so much dogma to cut through within your own thought process, taking a step back and dropping it all, temporarily or even permanently can provide you some much needed clarity.

So a group of people that already feel ostracized shouldn't try to connect with other people?

Not at all...connecting with other people is one thing, saying shyt like "i'd prefer if they were atheists :ld:" In reference to people being more open minded on the subject of religion sounds like a plea for recruitment, not like you're burning anybody at the stake or anything but :pachaha:

i have no interest in trying to convert someone to share the same beliefs i have. i just would like it if the religious right didn't try to have control my and other peoples bodies because THEY FEEL its "sinning" and going against gods intended will. but then go and do something that is considered a sin, as well and use the bible to excuse themselves. that's what I have a problem with.

If it's simply about having a true separation between church and state, i'm all for an atheist political movement to put some of that in check. If it's about a superiority complex or degrading people with different views you might as well just be a fukking Christian.

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Maybe you aren't, but there are plenty of people who are hoping people will come over to "their" side. You got billboards and adverts promoting get togethers and what essentially sounds like "church". And that's ok, I just think it's funny how much the shyt starts to sound like the same old song that every body else is singing. The zeal and condescending tone that some people who claim atheism have on the behalf their "belief/non-belief system" starts to sound and feel real familiar.

I used to call myself an atheist and as I said I feel it can actually be an important step in any "path" you take, spiritual or otherwise. It's very hard to be an individual when you have so much dogma to cut through within your own thought process, taking a step back and dropping it all, temporarily or even permanently can provide you some much needed clarity.

Not at all...connecting with other people is one thing, saying shyt like "i'd prefer if they were atheists :ld:" In reference to people being more open minded on the subject of religion sounds like a plea for recruitment, not like you're burning anybody at the stake or anything but :pachaha:

If it's simply about having a true separation between church and state, i'm all for an atheist political movement to put some of that in check. If it's about a superiority complex or degrading people with different views you might as well just be a fukking Christian.

They are not trying to get somebody to "join" their side.
They wan't people to realize what makes sense and what doesnt.
They're not saying "hey come join our group".
If Im enlightening you on the harm of smoking crack, doesnt mean Im trying to get you to join something. But rather to see the problems with what are you doing.