Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So all atheists have the same views on what should be law now?

Do you just pick things out in a sentence and piece them together in your head to make a point?

What he is saying is that there shouldn't be laws or rights restricted based solely on someone else's beliefs in a deity.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
These might be black folks who got unbrainwashed and began to use common sense.
There are many religious folks who are balanced in their personal views and thier world wide views. We can't keep focusing on those who fit our arguments, as to why we should be athiest or why we should shyt on religion

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People way smarter then you follow a relagi
if they force us to follow a religious view or practice then yeah, we can say most atheists wont be cool with it.

No most anti religion people would have an issue with it.
An atheists may have an issue with it they may not have in issue with it.
Atheism is the idea that god is not real nothing more nothing less.
It's no moral code that all atheists supposed to live by.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised

NEWSFLASH: many atheists share many of the same views and morals due to the fact that they rebuke religion and follow science. you are correct that not EVERY atheist think the same but that is a moot point as it can be said about any group of people, and really doesn't even have to be said.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Some of the smartest intellectuals were religious, but they questioned and challenged their own beliefs and the universe. I can respect the religious that at least question their moral code, their beliefs, etc etc.. I can't respect someone who just soaks in something without questioning the validness of it.

Paul Tilltich was an existential christian, and was looked down up because he believed saying god exists was an oxymoron because god exceeds existence. and so was Franz Kafka. They are pretty respected within the intellectual realm.

And I'll disagree with you here

"Atheism is the idea that god is not real nothing more nothing less"

no, it's a lack of belief. "belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true", that's not to say that god isn't real, it's to say we don't necessarily put our faith in the idea of an existence of a deity.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm not sure if this is legit OR is it just another popular/in concept black folks chose to embrace in order to display as a badge to show white folks they are not a typical black person. I don't like that it's now cool to shyt on folks' religious belief. It's like every where I go I see mo-hawk and skateboards and atheist

:snoop:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Some of the smartest intellectuals were religious, but they questioned and challenged their own beliefs and the universe. I can respect the religious that at least question their moral code, their beliefs, etc etc.. I can't respect someone who just soaks in something without questioning the validness of it.

Paul Tilltich was an existential christian, and was looked down up because he believed saying god exists was an oxymoron because god exceeds existence. and so was Franz Kafka. They are pretty respected within the intellectual realm.

no, it's a lack of belief. "belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true", that's not to say that god isn't real, it's to say we don't necessarily put our faith in the idea of an existence of a deity.

Good points

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Black people should either be Muslims, Athiests or any other religion that's not Christianity. Christianity is a poison to our community and always has been, it was injected in us to make us weak, to break our spirits and yet nikkas still practice it to this day. Its sad as hell, really.

Last edited: