Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These dudes been listening to so much Jay-Z and Wayne that they can't even tell why they aren't Christians but they can tell you their 1000 problems with them or so called Christians. They don't even realize it was our religion, then stolen from us, repackaged with different faces but these nikkas want to blame God. Man, Blacks aren't nothing like they used to be. We are a p*ssy generation. The stupidest generation yet we have the most access to knowledge than anyone else since we had control in the 1400's.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Atheists, do you not see how this is a divide and conquer tactic? What is your reason for not believing. Are you blaming all of the pain to us on God? What's your reasoning?
my personal reason for not believing is there isn't a single shred of evidence that proves there is a god. ALL of the evidence i have ever seen actually points to the contrary, so i'm just looking at the evidence and using my critical thinking skills to come to a conclusion.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that's exactly what im saying...you guys are worse than devil worshipers...at least they have enough sense to realize that Satan is real...so it makes sense for them to have a "celebration" of indulgence, vengeance, and death....so what the fck are you guys celebrating? im confused :what:

Satan is real?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What?

Are you seriously saying you can't have laws or morality without "jezus?"

Nope but you can't say what laws a person will agree with just based on the fact that they are atheists. Unless you guys have some type of rule book that tells you what to agree on.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Nope but you can't say what laws a person will agree with just based on the fact that they are atheists. Unless you guys have some type of rule book that tells you what to agree on.
if they force us to follow a religious view or practice then yeah, we can say most atheists wont be cool with it.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm not sure if this is legit OR is it just another popular/in concept black folks chose to embrace in order to display as a badge to show white folks they are not a typical black person. I don't like that it's now cool to shyt on folks' religious belief. It's like every where I go I see mo-hawk and skateboards and atheist

I'm not a religious person and have encountered BS religious folks who claim to be "good"
I have my issues with many religious doctrines
but also recognize that religioun is what motivated the early woman suffrage movements to place pressure on government officials to help spark the end of slavery and religion was the corner stone of the civil right movements. But also religion was often the reason why black folks were oppressed. So that contradiction suggest that when religion is reasonably balanced in a person view of the world, it could be a very powerful means to uplift a soceity

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
I'm not sure if this is legit OR is it just another popular/in concept black folks chose to embrace in order to display as a badge to show white folks they are not a typical black person. I don't like that it's now cool to shyt on folks' religious belief. It's like every where I go I see mo-hawk and skateboards and atheist

I'm not a religious person and have encountered BS religious folks who claim to be "good"
I have my issues with many religious doctrines
but also recognize that religioun is what motivated the early woman suffrage movements to place pressure on government officials to help spark the end of slavery and religion was the corner stone of the civil right movements. But also religion was often the reason why black folks were oppressed. So that contradiction suggest that when religion is reasonably balanced in a person view of the world, it could be a very powerful means to uplift a soceity
but Christians shyt on EVERY other belief that isn't christianity, and say we are all condemned to be tortured for eternity :heh: