“Black and Latina women who never marry are the least wealthy in the US” 😭💔

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men talking a lot of shyt ITT for no reason, we down in the gutter too :gucci:

blogimage_genderwealthgap_fig2_032624.png

there's a lot more at play here than just "white women feminism being adopted by black women"... especially since Latina women are there too
Yeah, this got nothing to do about black women being feminist. nikkas here are missing the forest for the trees

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
nikkas talking down on black women but guess what, you fukk any race bytch and get her pregnant and she have a daughter…that’s a black women..

We need to be thinking differently starting with the nikkas who have daughters it really start with yall
No sir...exoticals are their own separate race/group..you tried it though..

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
We aren’t talking about all black women

#NotAllBlackWomen

I just can’t help but notice that the vast majority of black women I know from our generation is either single or divorced. When I was growing up pretty much all of us grew up middle class and with two parent households. Now the vast majority of divorced or single or single mothers. Meanwhile almost all my black brothers are married (vast majority to black women and snatched them up early). The black women of our generation I know a vast, vast minority are married compared to the men I know.

Patterns emerge. It’s not all black women but the women of our generation clearly got bad advice even with the presence of a two parent household. shyt is sad but it’s interesting to talk about and discuss.
Got 'bad' advice from who??..you guessed it..those 'happily' married mothers and grandmother's of the past. Yall really need to stop and think..copium won't save you. It has never saved you..

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Tbh.
While I feel the systemic aspects of what's going on are fukked up.
(Racism is a huge reason why so many are behind) another reason many are
fukked up is because they made terrible ass decisions.

Some people really need to understand the ramifications of their actions.

I know several people who came from working class/middle class families that just fukked
everything royally by not applying themselves and/or dating/marrying horribly.
At that point, it's not because you're stuck in the lowest rung of society and cannot ever hope to
escape, it's because you fukked yourself through your actions or quite literally fukked yourself to poverty
(by popping out too many mouths that you can barely feed!)

I gotta cousin who got into the NFL and fukked off the opportunity AND got a gold digger pregnant who promptly ran off once his contract was up in smoke. Breh has been struggling since.

I gotta family friend who had two kids for a dude who moves suitcases at the airport, who had no real career in mind while popping out them kids and she didn't even think about what it meant financially.
Literally told everyone "I thought y'all was gon' help me", whole life was fukked after the first kid
and now it's DEFINITELY messed up after the second.

I have my own flesh and blood in a younger sibling who I gave the ultimate fukking lay up with a $70k/yr job with big GROWTH opportunities and breh chucked it clean into the trash.

And I've already talked about most recent Ex on here several fukking times.
Two goddamn kids and a low paying career with no plans of ever being self critical enough to change her situation.

So yeah, sometimes I find it hard to have sympathy for a certain type of person because even if you do, there's a high chance you're about to find out why you shouldn't. :yeshrug:

Racism/poverty leads to subconscious self hatred which leads to self-sabotage if unaddressed

Daps
Here’s a novel solution
Women need to stop saying they are dating down or settling when they know in their hearts and bank accounts
That they ain’t the boss bytches they claiming to be with these phony entrepreneur jobs on the internet
How about actually dating nikkas with character and decent incomes
Combine said resources and make a beautiful life
No that’s too much for them and struggle love ain’t it
This is a disingenuous post per usual
Other women are not marrying the cream of the crop like nikkas and bytches love to spout on this forum and internet
Women of other colors are getting with men and making shyt work
If black men were so undesirable
Then we wouldn’t be more involved fathers than our counterparts as research points out
And other women wouldn’t be trying to scoop us up
But the coli narrative is women of the bottom in their respective cultures only fukk with us
Nah that’s that limp dikk, bytch nikka white boy rhetoric
The facts are women are fukking bum nikkas then looking for a clean up man to save her
Black men ain’t on that wave anymore and it’s making these hoes go crazy
Or thinking divesting will save them and they end up seeing that coveted white man go right back to Taylor Swift :russ:
They just mean black men they don’t find attractive.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that ''Independent Women'',''Dont need no man'' babble was done by design to target and destroy the Black family unit.
Those stats are because single black women with kids have it worse than their white counterparts. But the key take away is that black and Latino men and women make a fraction of what white folks are making.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Those stats are because single black women with kids have it worse than their white counterparts. But the key take away is that black and Latino men and women make a fraction of what white folks are making.

Yeah, no matter how we try and cut it, it highlights that money really doesnt flow through minority communities like that.

Infact money flows right through Black communities but doesnt circulate. It used to be said a dollar circulated at least 7 times in a White area, but only once in a Black one when it leaves.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
A lot of Black women would be better off if they started actively looking for the Grant Hill, Steph Curry square type dudes at 25 instead of waiting until 35.
Those types ended up marrying their high school or college GFs and most likely divorced after the 6-7 year mark now paying child support/alimony. All that Steph and Grant Hill stuff you see is not reality it's an illusion.

Can't underestimate the square dudes that got hit with a 99mph fastball after marriage and either passport brehs or on here making lame threads bashing black women.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of Black women would be better off if they started actively looking for the Grant Hill, Steph Curry square type dudes at 25 instead of waiting until 35.

They also lose out because White women on average seek marriage by age 23..they go to college to snare husbands, not to become independent corporate women..