“Black and Latina women who never marry are the least wealthy in the US” 😭💔

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage has always been a way to “build” wealth. The problem is grifters have convinced the other side - some of the most vulnerable people economically - to not want to do their part because “a man should do XYZ” and now we find ourselves at a precipice that seems to only get wider and deeper

maybe taking life advice from career singletons, Instagram/YouTube and reality TV isn’t the best strategy in life - but then again, maybe these people are happy this way so

:hubie:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smart financial decision on one income < smart financial decisions on two incomes

Bad financial decisions on one income < bad financial decisions on two incomes

Single people will always be last

:yeshrug:
Definitely true when it comes to tax time. Married filing jointly :banderas:
Unless you are strong minded enough, many pickup their financial prowess from your environment. So if your parent wasn't good with money, you already starting from behind the 8 ball as most will pickup the same tendencies.
This is what education is for though. i hear you though. Sometimes the environment can negatively reinforce bad financial habits.

Parents have to try and get their kids help in the areas they are lacking. I don’t shyt about robotics, but when my kid wanted to get into that hobby, I signed him up.

Daps
Advice to everyone regardless of relationship/marital status: Stack bitcoin (buy non-KYC bitcoin from p2p exchanges, like Robosats, not centralized exchanges, like Coinbase) regularly for the next eight years, and you'll be alright. If you happen to acquire, at least, one full bitcoin in the next several months, you'll be more than alright.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I will say that the vast majority of black women of our generation that are married that I personally know are often the highest quality of women and all of them (except the aforementioned sister of breh) grew up with dads presents In two parent households. A two parent household is clearly the prerequisite and it’s up to the daughter whether she follows that example or not.
Gotta play the percentages. Having an active father. Educated and God fearing parents. Unselfish

Makes a huge difference whether some like it or not.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh.
While I feel the systemic aspects of what's going on are fukked up.
(Racism is a huge reason why so many are behind) another reason many are
fukked up is because they made terrible ass decisions.

Some people really need to understand the ramifications of their actions.

I know several people who came from working class/middle class families that just fukked
everything royally by not applying themselves and/or dating/marrying horribly.
At that point, it's not because you're stuck in the lowest rung of society and cannot ever hope to
escape, it's because you fukked yourself through your actions or quite literally fukked yourself to poverty
(by popping out too many mouths that you can barely feed!)

I gotta cousin who got into the NFL and fukked off the opportunity AND got a gold digger pregnant who promptly ran off once his contract was up in smoke. Breh has been struggling since.

I gotta family friend who had two kids for a dude who moves suitcases at the airport, who had no real career in mind while popping out them kids and she didn't even think about what it meant financially.
Literally told everyone "I thought y'all was gon' help me", whole life was fukked after the first kid
and now it's DEFINITELY messed up after the second.

I have my own flesh and blood in a younger sibling who I gave the ultimate fukking lay up with a $70k/yr job with big GROWTH opportunities and breh chucked it clean into the trash.

And I've already talked about most recent Ex on here several fukking times.
Two goddamn kids and a low paying career with no plans of ever being self critical enough to change her situation.

So yeah, sometimes I find it hard to have sympathy for a certain type of person because even if you do, there's a high chance you're about to find out why you shouldn't. :yeshrug:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is very obvious. The solution is to marry, but that ship sailed long ago. I feel bad for Black women, but this is the result of decades of Black feminism indoctrinating them from girlhood to be adversarial to Black boys and men.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is very obvious. The solution is to marry, but that ship sailed long ago. I feel bad for Black women, but this is the result of decades of Black feminism indoctrinating them from girlhood to be adversarial to Black boys and men.

THANK YOU!!! :wow: plus they not reversing any of these family court laws that screw men over in divorce court... How we got 50/50 custody the man still gotta pay child support???:what: dafukk?!?