“Black and Latina women who never marry are the least wealthy in the US” 😭💔

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Probably b/c so many are single mothers. If these women just stop having babies they'd be straight.

But they won't, which baffles my mind. Besides going to prison, it's the most destructive thing you can do financially yet it remains a cultural staple of the community. A lot of people just think government benefits make it worthwhile but Texas, the south, Florida...you're not getting much of anything there. And that's where most black babies are being born.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
If the women arent marriage material how is that our problem. Seems like (marriage) is a scam to me :francis:
The take away for me is the fact that combining incomes has always been an efficient way to save. Like I know 2 siblings (women) that live less than 20 minutes apart that could save money living together.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Congratulations on the clickbait title. I actually read the article.

Unwed mothers, regardless of race, have a median wealth of $3,900, and unmarried white women have ten times the wealth of unmarried Black women. ⁠

The article is about the disparity between unwed mothers by race, not single people. :beli:

lib123

All Star
Daps
nikkas talking down on black women but guess what, you fukk any race bytch and get her pregnant and she have a daughter…that’s a black women..

We need to be thinking differently starting with the nikkas who have daughters it really start with yall

Yeah it’s a cop out blaming Black women. Black women’s parents are to blame for not guiding them correctly. @Gloxina

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Black men talking a lot of shyt ITT for no reason, we down in the gutter too :gucci:

blogimage_genderwealthgap_fig2_032624.png

there's a lot more at play here than just "white women feminism being adopted by black women"... especially since Latina women are there too
Here’s a novel solution
Women need to stop saying they are dating down or settling when they know in their hearts and bank accounts
That they ain’t the boss bytches they claiming to be with these phony entrepreneur jobs on the internet
How about actually dating nikkas with character and decent incomes
Combine said resources and make a beautiful life
No that’s too much for them and struggle love ain’t it
This is a disingenuous post per usual
Other women are not marrying the cream of the crop like nikkas and bytches love to spout on this forum and internet
Women of other colors are getting with men and making shyt work
If black men were so undesirable
Then we wouldn’t be more involved fathers than our counterparts as research points out
And other women wouldn’t be trying to scoop us up
But the coli narrative is women of the bottom in their respective cultures only fukk with us
Nah that’s that limp dikk, bytch nikka white boy rhetoric
The facts are women are fukking bum nikkas then looking for a clean up man to save her
Black men ain’t on that wave anymore and it’s making these hoes go crazy
Or thinking divesting will save them and they end up seeing that coveted white man go right back to Taylor Swift :russ:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Here’s a novel solution
Women need to stop saying they are dating down or settling when they know in their hearts and bank accounts
That they ain’t the boss bytches they claiming to be with these phony entrepreneur jobs on the internet
How about actually dating nikkas with character and decent incomes
Combine said resources and make a beautiful life
No that’s too much for them and struggle love ain’t it
This is a disingenuous post per usual
Other women are not marrying the cream of the crop like nikkas and bytches love to spout on this forum and internet
Women of other colors are getting with men and making shyt work
If black men were so undesirable
Then we wouldn’t be more involved fathers than our counterparts as research points out
And other women wouldn’t be trying to scoop us up
But the coli narrative is women of the bottom in their respective cultures only fukk with us
Nah that’s that limp dikk, bytch nikka white boy rhetoric
The facts are women are fukking bum nikkas then looking for a clean up man to save her
Black men ain’t on that wave anymore and it’s making these hoes go crazy
Or thinking divesting will save them and they end up seeing that coveted white man go right back to Taylor Swift :russ:
One again. Spoken/typed with strong Black Patriarchal values, keen insight, intelligence and scholarship, friends.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The take away for me is the fact that combining incomes has always been an efficient way to save. Like I know 2 siblings (women) that live less than 20 minutes apart that could save money living together.

Yeah but the rules have changed :francis: cant be trusting these women to not divorce you to take ypur half anymore :francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You figure the numbers will support this eventually.

I've seen articles about how women are attending colleges and are becoming property owners at higher rates than men. I would imagine this means they aren't having children at a young age.

We'll see, I guess.
Both can be true. The majority of adults in the US don't go to college and don't own homes.

If they stopped having babies with the bottom of the barrel Black men that might kinda help as well but that might be asking to much
See below.

But they won't, which baffles my mind. Besides going to prison, it's the most destructive thing you can do financially yet it remains a cultural staple of the community. A lot of people just think government benefits make it worthwhile but Texas, the south, Florida...you're not getting much of anything there. And that's where most black babies are being born.
The system is designed that way. Poor people are put in situations to stay poor so they can feed the system.

The more women get college education and decenter men the better our community will be b/c women will make better decisions.

But there is a real effort in our community to keep women running behind men, seeking male validation, fukking men etc. As long as women seek male validation men will use that to gain sexual access to women and naturally that will lead to the same situation we are in now.

BP speak with fork tongues. They complain about the behavior of women but literally do not encourage behaviors in women that would have them make better decisions.

Women should avoid men until they can tell who is real and who is fake. But we literally promote the opposite and encourage romantic relationships with very young and inexperienced people.

We speak in ideals and not reality just like the poster I quoted before you.

You can't in one breath tell women they should be looking for potential and then be mad when the men they date have nothing. Most will stop trying after they fukk so telling women to date down is literally a death spiral.