Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
but how do you explain a black person's dominance in sports? I coach little league football and coach basketball for my son sometimes and even then the little black kids dominate those white children, they're not old enough to know that black people dominate sports yet.
Basically.. me and my brothers and cousins and friends.. were born a certain way. In little league the difference is too fucjin obvious to deny with football.

Even as a lil kid With basketball... that one white boy who plays a certain way or shows a level of athleticism seems madd weird, stands out.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yeah, but I don't support the slave breeding theories.. I was just saying... some of this is interesting. Your coming full circle, but dont worry im skilled at inspiring that self checkmates.
If you ever played football or participated in mma.... you would know its deeper than equipment and training.

Yeah ok...it's deeper than equipment training for blacks, but "something mystical" for others, but yet you don't support the slave breeding

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Again, they interbred slaves based on durability, size, and strength. The put the strongest baddest dude with the strongest baddest female. It is what it is :manny:

Exactly, how can anyone try to downplay or deny this.

White people never were created like that to do hard labor.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So a white and black couple could produce an athletic child....But yet your entire argument was that two black parents that had slave ancestry produce these super athletes. You just contradicted your own argument
How many NBA and NFL super star have parents that were both athletes or over 6'7 [which is the average height of black folks according to @Truth200 ]

No, my argument was that two physically superior people could produce a physically superior child. It doesn't matter white or black. Yao Ming's parents were both like 7' basketball players. I never said the average height of black folks is 6'7", and height is subordinate to things like muscle mass, bone density, and fast twitch fibers in terms of determining physical superiority.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah ok...it's deeper than equipment training for blacks, but "something mystical" for others, but yet you don't support the slave breeding
Lol, no one is denying that training is important... but for some reason you felt the need to clown the other poster for his pov... but haven't really provided a legit alternative.

I dont support mystical or slave theories... I think it does lean towards genetics though

Truth200

Banned
Daps
How can a white girl can win gold at running and jumping against the worlds best black girls?

But you won't see a lazy American white girl do this.

I can prove my argument by saying this.

Take Andrew Wiggins this years #1 NBA draft pick and the most hyped athlete since Lebron James.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins father was a first round pick in the 1983 NBA Draft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marita_Payne

And his mother was a World Champion Olympic runner.

You can't breed a much better athlete, i rest my case.

@Bittasweet are you denying that Andrew Wiggins was bred to be a great athlete by his parents?

And how could a foreign white girl win Gold in the Olympics at running and jumping against the worlds best black girls?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So you mean to tell me that if I sold drugs on 7mile for 7 years.... when I go visit.schools as an adult... I should walk around and rep that image to the kids. Show black kids my doe and say see if you act like a ignorant violent destructive fool.... you will succeed in life. Then I should go to white kids and say...this is how u can be a wigger and this is all that u should think of agriculture??? Because thats what 50 does on a larger scale. Hes rare. Most nikkas die who talk that much shyt... most nikka go to jail for that much work. Yeah im 30, n have nikkas that r doing 14, 12, 8 years....shyt, that's like.our whole life.

Lol, you really think 50 is the blue print for something ... or something to look up to.

50 quoted and stanned all of nas ignorant shyt... then turned around and hated on the ****** album?? Of course.. have u noticed that 50 goes at anything that goes against his role as a puppet and actor? So he hits women, hes a trick, smashes old white ladies, does a bunch of embarrassing shyt... but you can't see how hes a sambo because you're impressed by 23 million dollars that you will never benefit from.

I'm not impressed by 23 million dollars. I'm impressed by the fact that he underspent his significantly large budget. Most rappers would have blown 23 million in less than a year MC Hammer style and owed money to the labels, but with all that you still see him as a caricature :mindblown: He told a major label head f*ck you on wax and he still not blackballed out the industry. He stopped stanning Nas because Nas is a snake azz nikka who stole the J Lo feature from him. What part of saying f*ck the label, suing CACs for using your name/likeness without permission, paying for funerals of victims of random violence in your hood, sponsoring college scholarships, getting stock in companies in return for your likeness is representative of being a puppet and an actor?
tumblr_n4cpiliw9K1rz36j2o4_100.png

Truth200

Banned
Daps
This is a real problem, white guilt is real whether cacs want to admit it or not. They see these few rich and successful athletes and deep down they feel relieved and take it as an excuse not to worry about any struggling black person in America. A black president has been nice to see but in the end it has hurt us as well since they'll point to the brother and say "see, black president!!! Racism is over"

Your 100% right in this post just to try to keep up with the OP topic.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Lol, no one is denying that training is important... but for some reason you felt the need to clown the other poster for his pov... but haven't really provided a legit alternative.

I dont support mystical or slave theories... I think it does lean towards genetics though

How did I try to clown him? I directly addressed his point
I gave no "legit alternative" that you want to embrace
I don't selectively prop up black athletes doing their thang, while ignoring white athletes doing their thang, in other to make some implicit correlation between the "superiority" of black athleticism and the "inferiority" of white athleticism
All human traits are based on genetics, which is why I say that slavery or any mystical reason attributed to black athletes is ridiculous

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not impressed by 23 million dollars. I'm impressed by the fact that he underspent his significantly large budget. Most rappers would have blown 23 million in less than a year MC Hammer style and owed money to the labels, but with all that you still see him as a caricature :mindblown: He told a major label head f*ck you on wax and he still not blackballed out the industry. He stopped stanning Nas because Nas is a snake azz nikka who stole the J Lo feature from him. What part of saying f*ck the label, suing CACs for using your name/likeness without permission, paying for funerals of victims of random violence in your hood, sponsoring college scholarships, getting stock in companies in return for your likeness is representative of being a puppet and an actor?
You're right breah.... Curtis Jackson is like a modern day Malcolm X.

Lord have mercy jesus Christ, 50 just nice, he just slice like a ginsu... Curtis the last real nikka alive, thats official

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: how does this prove me wrong? doesn't it prove me correct when you look into their upbringing?

Yes, because there are tons of lightskin/white latinos who wouldn't kill to be in the MLB. :snoop: Breh, we were slaves, CACs owned us, they bred us like animals. It doesn't make you less of a man, but you can't deny your history. I don't get why you refuse to accept something that is common knowledge :manny:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Nas is a snake azz nikka who stole the J Lo feature from him. What part of saying f*ck the label, suing CACs for using your name/likeness without permission, paying for funerals of victims of random violence in your hood, sponsoring college scholarships, getting stock in companies in return for your likeness is representative of being a puppet and an actor?

@Blackking

Let's not forget, he goes to the worst parts of Africa to help the Kids.....:clap::clap::clap:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
No, my argument was that two physically superior people could produce a physically superior child. It doesn't matter white or black. Yao Ming's parents were both like 7' basketball players. I never said the average height of black folks is 6'7", and height is subordinate to things like muscle mass, bone density, and fast twitch fibers in terms of determining physical superiority.

stop it. Now you trying to clean up the argument. You agreed with Truth200 that black athleticism was due to slavery. Yall claimed that both black parents, with slave ancestry, produced these superior athletes in the NBA and NFL

I asked you and Truth200, what athletic benefit was gain from picking cotton. Both of you ignored the question

You proceed to talk about Jaunita Jordan's "non athletic look," but make assumptions about Blake's mom possiblie athletic history due to her height
But still you haven't explained how a black and white couple produced such a dominate athletic offspring, but yet one parent may not have ancestors that were slaves?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How did I try to clown him? I directly addressed his point
I gave no "legit alternative" that you want to embrace
I don't selectively prop up black athletes doing their thang, while ignoring white athletes doing their thang, in other to make some implicit correlation between the "superiority" of black athleticism and the "inferiority" of white athleticism
All human traits are based on genetics, which is why I say that slavery or any mystical reason attributed to black athletes is ridiculous
As far as sports like mma... its not mystical but I mean... the probability doesn't make sense, that's not shytting on the asian and cac fighters... but I mean give me a break.

Whether im willing to embrace or not, yiu have no legit theory.

But imagine if you were bittersweet the alien that landed to earth.... if u saw black superiority in running, football, basketball, all the sports they're exposed to.. and that elite athletes by far have a greater chance of tracing their roots back to the African continent.... then the simplicity of those observations may lead you to a legit theory instead of over thinking it to the point of grasping straws. Even sprinter carl lewis said.... "blacks are simply made better, does anyone deny that".. he worked out eight hours per week.. not even every day like the cac runners had to do. Our cultural obsession with slavery and history sometimes makes us both black and white people scared to simply see the obvious. How is the obvious less valid than, these hyperbole theories??

I remember as a kid.. the white boys literally couldn't jump. Every one was short... only the white boys and a couple blacks kids, if that, could touch the rim n hang. Ijs

Last edited: