Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Truth200

Banned
Daps
prove it. If Mike Jordan cannot produce athletic offspring similar to him with another black woman, but Blake Griffin is a product of interracial parents, how do you explain this?
What athletic ability is produce by picking cotton?

You make a valid point but i don't know if the mother of Jordans kids was athletic.

But i can prove my argument by saying this.

Take Andrew Wiggins this years #1 NBA draft pick and the most hyped athlete since Lebron James.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins father was a first round pick in the 1983 NBA Draft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marita_Payne

And his mother was a World Champion Olympic runner.

You can't breed a much better athlete, i rest my case.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There are multiple factors that we could consider. Some of us just want to be lazy in our rational
I already mentioned the improve athletic training and perceived lack of career options...let us remove blacks and the NBA/NFL from the convo...MLB domination by hispanics are due to the spaniards conquest of local communities in the Caribbean, Central and South America OR is it due to the various MLB sponsored training farms that exist in these countries and the perceived lack of career options by some of the members of these communities?
What about mma. The ufc at one point had black guys w every belt... with mainly cac fighters...and cac youth as the up n coming fighters. They are black who are interested.... but kung fu, karate, wrestling....are the normal hood activities like bball. Lil black kids in mass aren't looking at mma fights like they r nfl players or drug dealers... yet some how nikkas are dominating. Anderson silva, jon jones, and so many...

Even in my own life... I only fear the black fighters.... it always seems like they r the only ones that r gonna pull some unorthodox shyt.

And if black kids looked up to mlb stars like they do nba player... it would be 90% black n Hispanic and you know it. Honestly, that goes for tennis, and most sports.

Except swimming and golf

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yes only the strong survived the slave ships.

Also alot of foreign white athleticism that you see in the Olypmpics and World Cup comes from various reasons

One of them is not having the luxury of slaves to do the hard work for them like in America.
So the average black person is 6'7? Since only the strong survived? smh
Once again, generic talk when it comes to foreign whites' athletic ability. Be specific. Saying things like "they didn't have the luxury of slaves" is a poor attempt at trying to continue to argue, just for the sake of it

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And more than half of these so called Hispanics in mlb are more african and black than you nikkaa will ever be.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
So the average black person is 6'7? Since only the strong survived?

I can prove my argument by saying this.

Take Andrew Wiggins this years #1 NBA draft pick and the most hyped athlete since Lebron James.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You make a valid point but i don't know if the mother of Jordans kids was athletic.

But i can prove my argument by saying this.

So in other words, cherry pick examples that back up your baseless claims, but ignore the others
Once again, no consistency, then it's not the truth

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Make generic observations of one set of parents and ignore Blake's parents, so you could continue to argue baseless views brehs

Blake_Griffin_with_his_father_Tommy_Griffin_and_mother_Gail_Griffin.jpg

Yes, let's ignore Blake's Griffin mom being 6'2"+, with the looks and shoulders of a man, who was probably an athlete herself in her high school/college days. On a side note, didn't know Blake's dad was Haitian :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
What about mma. The ufc at one point had black guys w every belt... with mainly cac fighters...and cac youth as the up n coming fighters. They are black who are interested.... but kung fu, karate, wrestling....are the normal hood activities like bball. Lil black kids in mass aren't looking at mma fights like they r nfl players or drug dealers... yet some how nikkas are dominating. Anderson silva, jon jones, and so many...

Even in my own life... I only fear the black fighters.... it always seems like they r the only ones that r gonna pull some unorthodox shyt.

And if black kids looked up to mlb stars like they do nba player... it would be 90% black n Hispanic and you know it. Honestly, that goes for tennis, and most sports.

Except swimming and golf
So slavery or something unique to, other then their training help Anderson Silva, Jon Jones?
It's not just about looking up to a star athlete, it's about having access to the training and equipment

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What caricatures are getting REIMBURSED for their budget? What is funny or foolish about having to cough up $23 million because your typical program of putting artists in debt with an unnecessarily extravagant budget backfired on you? :aicmon: 50 been strongarming the industry for the better part of a decade. He's the blueprint on how to work the majors to your benefit. 50 cent's real life actions goes to show he's not acting as well, I don't get this "caricature" talk. Believe it or not breh black goons do exist
tumblr_n4cpiliw9K1rz36j2o4_100.png
So you mean to tell me that if I sold drugs on 7mile for 7 years.... when I go visit.schools as an adult... I should walk around and rep that image to the kids. Show black kids my doe and say see if you act like a ignorant violent destructive fool.... you will succeed in life. Then I should go to white kids and say...this is how u can be a wigger and this is all that u should think of agriculture??? Because thats what 50 does on a larger scale. Hes rare. Most nikkas die who talk that much shyt... most nikka go to jail for that much work. Yeah im 30, n have nikkas that r doing 14, 12, 8 years....shyt, that's like.our whole life.

Lol, you really think 50 is the blue print for something ... or something to look up to.

50 quoted and stanned all of nas ignorant shyt... then turned around and hated on the ****** album?? Of course.. have u noticed that 50 goes at anything that goes against his role as a puppet and actor? So he hits women, hes a trick, smashes old white ladies, does a bunch of embarrassing shyt... but you can't see how hes a sambo because you're impressed by 23 million dollars that you will never benefit from.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Silva is the best ever but he just lost two fights in a row to the same white boy so?

He is also 40. He also has been fighting non stop longer than that cac has been an adult and .... he just didn't wanna give it his all for whatever reason.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Blake_Griffin_with_his_father_Tommy_Griffin_and_mother_Gail_Griffin.jpg

Yes, let's ignore Blake's Griffin mom being 6'2"+, with the looks and shoulders of a man, who was probably an athlete herself in her high school/college days. On a side note, didn't know Blake's dad was Haitian :ehh:

So a white and black couple could produce an athletic child....But yet your entire argument was that two black parents that had slave ancestry produce these super athletes. You just contradicted your own argument
How many NBA and NFL super star have parents that were both athletes or over 6'7 [which is the average height of black folks according to @Truth200 ]

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So slavery or something unique to, other then their training help Anderson Silva, Jon Jones?
It's not just about looking up to a star athlete, it's about having access to the training and equipment
How mr. Bittersweet did these black gets these belts when the masses of cacs and hardly any blacks had access to the. Equipment and training?? Laws of Probability would make it so they would be no black champion in the ufc

Truth200

Banned
Daps
He is also 40. He also has been fighting non stop longer than that cac has been an adult and .... he just didn't wanna give it his all for whatever reason.

Yea the white boy who just beat him twice is only 30 so your probably right.

It's hard to debate MMA, but i will say that slavery might have had something to do with Pro Boxing.

Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier....ect