Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea the white boy who just beat him twice is only 30 so your probably right.

It's hard to debate MMA, but i will say that slavery might have had something to do with Pro Boxing.

Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier....ect
Well silva is about to fight nick diaz.. so well see if he has anything left. And that white boy ...... did u watch the fights? They weren't real fights something was up with silva

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
How mr. Bittersweet did these black gets these belts when the masses of cacs and hardly any blacks had access to the. Equipment and training?? Laws of Probability would make it so they would be no black champion in the ufc

hmmm focus on the two successful blacks, but ignore the other unsuccessful blacks is how we come to factual conclusions now
Are we going to pretend that there are no great non-black MMA fighters?
I guess there are no good black female MMA fighters because a white woman holds the belt?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yea the white boy who just beat him twice is only 30 so your probably right.

It's hard to debate MMA, but i will say that slavery might have had something to do with Pro Boxing.

Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier....ect
Had something to do with it in regards to what?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
White people in America are lazy and their ancestors never had to go thru slavery and hard labor.

Cacs were never breed to be the biggest, strongest and fastest people.

That's why foreign white athletes who came up hard dominate lazy American white athletes in the Olympics, World Cup ect.
I think you need to look at more african people. We're just Big, naturally, in Africa, which has little to do with whites being some masterful breeders.

If these guys had high level mma training and came to the ufc :mjlol:

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
hmmm focus on the two successful blacks, but ignore the other unsuccessful blacks is how we come to factual conclusions now
I guess there are no good black female MMA fighters because a white woman holds the belt?

I agree with you here because if a white girl can win gold at running and jumping against black girls anything is possible.

But you won't see a lazy American white girl do this.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are so many successful blacks in mma.... and way more than their should be if u look at most gyms and the landscape. Many top contenders have been black. And I believe that if black women even tried then their would also be top black females in mma. I dont think that you pay close enough attention to fighting to know what you're talking about.

Ntm, how the fights are set up... shyt isnt even stacked favorably for the black fighters... and the overcome madd racist shyt. And they deal with slick comments and bullshyt that might lower moral.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I agree with you here because if a white girl can win gold at running and jumping against black girls anything is possible.

But You won't see a lazy American white girl do this.

Stop cherry picking what you want to agree with. Every post I've made in this discussion was consistent to my original point that slavery has nothing to do with black athleticism
However, your argument and examples were inconsistent, especially when you tried to use foreign white athletes. As if there are no Olympic sporting events dominated by American whites

Negrodubya

"I'm not a player hater"
Daps
This is a real problem, white guilt is real whether cacs want to admit it or not. They see these few rich and successful athletes and deep down they feel relieved and take it as an excuse not to worry about any struggling black person in America. A black president has been nice to see but in the end it has hurt us as well since they'll point to the brother and say "see, black president!!! Racism is over"

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Stop cherry picking what you want to agree with. Every post I've made in this discussion was consistent to my original point that slavery has nothing to do with black athleticism
However, your argument and examples were inconsistent, especially when you tried to use foreign white athletes. As if there are no Olympic sporting events dominated by American whites

I still stand by the biggest slaves breeding together is the cause of what you see in the NBA & NFL today.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
They are so many successful blacks in mma.... and way more than their should be if u look at most gyms and the landscape. Many top contenders have been black. And I believe that if black women even tried then their would also be top black females in mma. I dont think that you pay close enough attention to fighting to know what you're talking about.

Ntm, how the fights are set up... shyt isnt even stacked favorably for the black fighters... and the overcome madd racist shyt. And they deal with slick comments and bullshyt that might lower moral.
It has nothing to do with paying close attention to sporting event OR whether black women could fight
It all about not regurgitating white supremacist ideologies while claiming to be conscious. Supporting these white supremacist ideologies with simplistic and inconsistent arguments is counter productive and cause mass confusion
Simplifying the breeding process just to support a white supremacist view is lame

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Breeding of slaves has nothing to do with the preponderance of black athletes in the NFL and NBA. :childplease:

It's because of culture and because perception tends to become reality overtime. Attributing that to slavery or "breeding" is fallacious. From the 1910s-1940s Jews dominated boxing (in fact there were 26 Jewish world champs), I doubt anybody would say it's because of their genes or because Jewish people are unusually athletic. Another example - there are few black pro swimmers. In fact, around 60% of black kids can't swim, compared to only about 31% of white kids. It would be easy to postulate that this is because of some physiological advantage that white people have, but from a scientific standpoint it would be bullshyt. More do to with black kids being less likely to have regular access to a swimming pool, and less interest in swimming in general due to a cultural preference for other sports.

Whenever a certain ethnic group dominates a certain sport, it's going to be mostly cultural. Not trying to diss, but it's kind of a pet peeve of mine when people automatically equate things to genetics that have little to do with it.
:whew:

Negrodubya

"I'm not a player hater"
Daps
I just told you that Jews dominated boxing in the early 20th century, we're not talking about now we're talking about then. The point is that just because one ethnic group dominates a certain sport doesn't mean that it's because of genetics.

And no, the large number of NFL/NBA athletes has nothing to do with slaves being bred together. While some slavemasters tried to engage in Eugenics, what they did was FAR too small-scale (and crude) to have a significant effect on the black population at large. Furthermore, it'd take longer than 200 years for large genetic differences to occur.
but how do you explain a black person's dominance in sports? I coach little league football and coach basketball for my son sometimes and even then the little black kids dominate those white children, they're not old enough to know that black people dominate sports yet.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It has nothing to do with paying close attention to sporting event OR whether black women could fight
It all about not regurgitating white supremacist ideologies while claiming to be conscious. Supporting these white supremacist ideologies with simplistic and inconsistent arguments is counter productive and cause mass confusion
Simplifying the breeding process just to support a white supremacist view is lame
Yeah, but I don't support the slave breeding theories.. I was just saying... some of this is interesting. Your coming full circle, but dont worry im skilled at inspiring that self checkmates.

If you ever played football or participated in mma.... you would know its deeper than equipment and training.