Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Truth200

Banned
Daps
How can a white girl can win gold at running and jumping against the worlds best black girls?

But you won't see a lazy American white girl do this.

I can prove my argument by saying this.

Take Andrew Wiggins this years #1 NBA draft pick and the most hyped athlete since Lebron James.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins father was a first round pick in the 1983 NBA Draft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marita_Payne

And his mother was a World Champion Olympic runner.

You can't breed a much better athlete, i rest my case.

@Bittasweet are you denying that Andrew Wiggins was bred to be a great athlete by his parents?

And how could a foreign white girl win Gold in the Olympics at running and jumping against the worlds best black girls?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
But still you haven't explained how a black and white couple produced such a dominate athletic offspring, but yet one parent may not have ancestors that were slaves?

Nobody said whites can't be great Athletes if they breed right and work hard.

But American cacs don't they just wan't to watch blacks that come from slavery and hard work hard on TV (NBA & NFL)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
stop it. Now you trying to clean up the argument. You agreed with Truth200 that black athleticism was due to slavery. Yall claimed that both black parents, with slave ancestry, produced these superior athletes in the NBA and NFL

I asked you and Truth200, what athletic benefit was gain from picking cotton. Both of you ignored the question

You proceed to talk about Jaunita Jordan's "non athletic look," but make assumptions about Blake's mom possiblie athletic history due to her height
But still you haven't explained how a black and white couple produced such a dominate athletic offspring, but yet one parent may not have ancestors that were slaves?

Stop twisting my statements. I said physically superior slaves were interbred to produce physically superior offspring. Obviously if there were physically superior slaves, there were also physically INFERIOR slaves. Cotton picking in and of itself doesn't make you more athletic, you need to be physically superior to resist the toll it takes on your body for 10-18 hours of straight work. There were a sh*t load of house nikkaz back in the day that weren't fit for field work. Slavery in and of itself has nothing to do with physical superiority. The breeding of the best of the stock to produce superior slaves is what we discussed. In that line of thought, it could have been physically superior white people, physically super asian people, etc. Blacks naturally are already physically superior, that's why they were preferred, whites expounded on that by interbreeding the best among the slaves to produce even more superior stock.

In regards to Blake's mom, again, is she not physically dominant in comparison to most white women? You really not noticin' her height, facial structure, and shoulders in the photo with her family? :why:

If you're gonna quote me, quote me right, don't twist what I said.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Question... and no I'm not tryna start a racial war... it's a legitimate question and it pertains to the discussion.

Why does a rapper like Eminem shy away from the money raps?

Surely he has more money than most rappers and yet he doesn't bring attention to it. Mind you he was also brought up in a poor family and had very little means... just like a lot of black rappers. And yet unlike them he chooses not to floss about what he has.

So why do you think that is.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Im not even hating on him anymore.. he still is a caricature... but I guess ill fall back if you guys believe hes a tupac version of medgar evers

Just because he's Hip Hop's last real gangster does not mean he doesn't want to help young black youth.

You will never see Jay-Z walk his hood like this and get love from the black community.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yes, because there are tons of lightskin/white latinos who wouldn't kill to be in the MLB. :snoop: Breh, we were slaves, CACs owned us, they bred us like animals. It doesn't make you less of a man, but you can't deny your history. I don't get why you refuse to accept something that is common knowledge :manny:

What does light skin/white latinos have to do with my point? You might want to re-read that post

Oh yeah...the famous "common knowledge" argument, just like "common knowledge" that there are more black men in prison than college
Your "common knowledge" lacks two thing. Proof and Reasoning.
Surviving a ship ride does not produce a Usain Bolt
There are no documented works done by slaves that would affect height, speed and strength

If two little people could produce a regular sized person AND
if two regular sized people could produce a little person AND
if two "healthy" adults could produce a "sick" child AND
if two unathleletic parents could produce an athletic child....then your over simplification of the breeding process is absurd

White folks force blacks to produce offspring for economical reasons.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Question... and no I'm not tryna start a racial war... it's a legitimate question and it pertains to the discussion.

Surely he has more money than most rappers and yet he doesn't bring attention to it. Mind you he was also brought up in a poor family and had very little means... just like a lot of black rappers. And yet unlike them he chooses not to floss about what he has.

Because it's not part of their white culture to brag and shyt on the underclass like Jay-Z & Rick Ross do.

Meanwhile Jay-Z & Rick Ross destroy the black community with their dope dealing crack dreams sending black kids to Jail

Eminem is pure white trailer park trash, so he knows better than to shyt on poor people like he once was.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Why do you think?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What does light skin/white latinos have to do with my point? You might want to re-read that post

Oh yeah...the famous "common knowledge" argument, just like "common knowledge" that there are more black men in prison than college
Your "common knowledge" lacks two thing. Proof and Reasoning.
Surviving a ship ride does not produce a Usain Bolt
There are no documented works done by slaves that would affect height, speed and strength

If two little people could produce a regular sized person AND
if two regular sized people could produce a little person AND
if two "healthy" adults could produce a "sick" child AND
if two unathleletic parents could produce an athletic child....then your over simplification of the breeding process is absurd

White folks force blacks to produce offspring for economical reasons.

:snoop: It's not the work that made them physically superior. Being physically superior allowed them to be more productive by working longer hours and producing more material/hour, thus improving the bottom line for the plantation owner. Surviving a ship ride doesn't produce a Usain Bolt, but Usain Bolt would be more likely to survive than say Al Roker. Then Usain Bolt marrying with a Serena Williams/Leila Ali type chick would probably produce some physically impressive children in return. This isn't rocket science breh :heh:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I honestly do not know.

But I was curious to hear from the coli conspiracy theorists.

You would agree it's not part of their white culture to brag and shyt on the underclass like Jay-Z & Rick Ross do?

Meanwhile Jay-Z & Rick Ross destroy the black community with their dope dealing crack dreams sending black kids to Jail

Eminem is pure white trailer park trash, so he knows better than to shyt on poor people like he once was.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:snoop: It's not the work that made them physically superior. Being physically superior allowed them to be more productive by working longer hours and producing more material/hour, thus improving the bottom line for the plantation owner. Surviving a ship ride doesn't produce a Usain Bolt, but Usain Bolt would be more likely to survive than say Al Roker. Then Usain Bolt marrying with a Serena Williams/Leila Ali type chick would probably produce some physically impressive children in return. This isn't rocket science breh :heh:

@Bittasweet

Lets not forget British Slavery in Jamaica in Regards to Usain bolt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You would agree it's not part of their white culture to brag and shyt on the underclass like Jay-Z & Rick Ross do?

I am white. Honestly I have no idea. "shytting on poor people" does not sound like something that is exclusive to white culture or black culture.

Hip hop was not all about the money talk until rappers like Jay Z popularized it. In the beginning it felt like more of a battle rap tactic i.e. I'm the hottest rapper cause I get the most paper.

But somewhere along the line it started to feel less like a battle rap and more of a social standing i.e Getting money is all that matters and if you ain't got it you ain't shyt.

But for whatever reason Eminem did not hop on that bandwagon. Not one time do I recall him ever equating success with materialism, at least not in his bars. But then again you see his music videos and he also ain't leaned up against a $300,000 whip wit bottle of hard to pronounce liquor.

I'm sorry but personally I just don't wanna believe it's as simple as it being a black/white thing. It's gotta go deeper than that.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Stop twisting my statements. I said physically superior slaves were interbred to produce physically superior offspring. Obviously if there were physically superior slaves, there were also physically INFERIOR slaves. Cotton picking in and of itself doesn't make you more athletic, you need to be physically superior to resist the toll it takes on your body for 10-18 hours of straight work. There were a sh*t load of house nikkaz back in the day that weren't fit for field work. Slavery in and of itself has nothing to do with physical superiority. The breeding of the best of the stock to produce superior slaves is what we discussed. In that line of thought, it could have been physically superior white people, physically super asian people, etc. Blacks naturally are already physically superior, that's why they were preferred, whites expounded on that by interbreeding the best among the slaves to produce even more superior stock.

In regards to Blake's mom, again, is she not physically dominant in comparison to most white women? You really not noticin' her height, facial structure, and shoulders in the photo with her family? :why:

If you're gonna quote me, quote me right, don't twist what I said.

Ok finally, now we are getting somewhere. Slavery doesn't have anything to do with black athleticism

Now let us focus on this simplified breeding notion....

You are constantly tossing the term "superior" to describe certain slave traits, as if by default it correlates to some meaningful quality for use back then. What quality made these slaves superior?
Why are 10-18 hours of work, proved generic "physical superiority" and not simply that they had higher tolerance of pain and/or endurance?
If the slaves who survived 10-18 hours of work would produce offsprings that had high endurance? So wouldn't black folks dominate endurance sports like triathlons, cycling, marathons etc

Last edited: