Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Don't ignore your inconsistent argument for what caused for black athleticism and foreign white athleticism. Explain why your argument changes, depending on the athlete in question?
So the strongest survived happens to be mostly 6'7 black men and women?

Yes only the strong survived the slave ships.

Also alot of foreign white athleticism that you see in the Olypmpics and World Cup comes from various reasons

One of them is not having the luxury of slaves to do the hard work for them like in America.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea but Macklemore is not a powerful Jew in the industry, he's just a gentile cac so i can't be mad at Fab.

I'm talking about getting at the Jews who run the entertainment industry like Farrakhan always implies.
Maybe maclamore isnt a powerful joo... but he plays his part as well... his role is obvious and he does a good job promoting those messages. Hes also a result of the hijacking of the culture.

Many if us these days are too weak, conditioned, soft, out of touch, or suffering from multiculturalism too much to even see a person like that for who he is

Truth200

Banned
Daps
No breh, @Truth200 is right. Blacks were bred to be bigger, stronger, more durable. That's undeniable.

You gotta understand only the strong survived the Slave Ships.

Then for the next century the biggest and strongest black men & women were breed together.

What you see in the NFL & NBA is a direct result of this.

Embrace the hard work of our ancestors don't frown upon what they wen't thru.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What caricature is that? A self-made millionaire who overcame numerous obstacles to do his own thing? He got paid 23 milly at the end of his contract because he UNDERSPENT his budget, what purpose did it serve Interscope to have to pay a rapper 23 Ms at the end of his contract? :comeon: What other rapper you know movin' like that?
tumblr_n9r176r2f01rz36j2o1_100.png

Sambos and minstrels back in the day received pay as well.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Sambos and minstrels back in the day received pay as well.

Did you even read my post? :mindblown: What sambos/minstrels were gettin' paid 23 milly at the end of their contracts? Ray Charles had to fight tooth and nail to get his own masters, the f*ck are you talkin' about, isn't he a sambo too? Say sh*t just because you think it sounds good brehs :smh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't ignore your inconsistent argument for what caused for black athleticism and foreign white athleticism. Explain why your argument changes, depending on the athlete in question?
So the strongest survived happens to be mostly 6'7 black men and women?
If not genetics then what is it... because... clearly it can't be mass culture... I made a post in this thread about why its not just culture.

I don't think its cuz of slavery though

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
No breh, @Truth200 is right. Blacks were bred to be bigger, stronger, more durable. That's undeniable.
prove it. If Mike Jordan cannot produce athletic offspring similar to him with another black woman, but Blake Griffin is a product of interracial parents, how do you explain this?
What athletic ability is produce by picking cotton?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you even read my post? :mindblown: What sambos/minstrels were gettin' paid 23 milly at the end of their contracts? Ray Charles had to fight tooth and nail to get his own masters, the f*ck are you talkin' about, isn't he a sambo too? Say sh*t just because you think it sounds good brehs :smh:
I dont think it sounds good. Simply put, that nikka is a star character in the break down of our community and values. You never been on a set before and heard so called non racist cacs tell a nikka to look a certain way, look more "thuggish"...?? here you go....wear this chain... etc.....
goons in the hood r rockin hoodies... gloves... on videos they look like body builders w name brands and makeup on

Im not hating on his success.. just sayin what it is.... hes simply a caricature... an actor for the overall narrative and images. His entire persona is an embellishment of his thug history so thay cac can be entertained and young black can fall into the trap.

Sorry to burst your bubble youngin.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Maybe maclamore isnt a powerful joo... but he plays his part as well... his role is obvious and he does a good job promoting those messages. Hes also a result of the hijacking of the culture.

Many if us these days are too weak, conditioned, soft, out of touch, or suffering from multiculturalism too much to even see a person like that for who he is

I don't listen to Macklemore so i don't know much about him but he always say's nice things about black people.

He has no money or power, i'm worried about Jews like Donald Sterling who pimp and disrespect blacks.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
prove it. If Mike Jordan cannot produce athletic offspring similar to him with another black woman, but Blake Griffin is a product of interracial parents, how do you explain this?
What athletic ability is produce by picking cotton?

Have you seen Juanita Jordan?

1177419612Juanita_Jordan.jpg

^^^Ain't no supreme athletes comin' out of this whitewashed p*ssy. :heh: Again, they interbred slaves based on durability, size, and strength. The put the strongest baddest dude with the strongest baddest female. It is what it is :manny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
If not genetics then what is it... because... clearly it can't be mass culture... I made a post in this thread about why its not just culture.

I don't think its cuz of slavery though

There are multiple factors that we could consider. Some of us just want to be lazy in our rational
I already mentioned the improve athletic training and perceived lack of career options...let us remove blacks and the NBA/NFL from the convo...MLB domination by hispanics are due to the spaniards conquest of local communities in the Caribbean, Central and South America OR is it due to the various MLB sponsored training farms that exist in these countries and the perceived lack of career options by some of the members of these communities?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Have you seen Juanita Jordan?

1177419612Juanita_Jordan.jpg

^^^Ain't no supreme athletes comin' out of this whitewashed p*ssy. :heh: Again, they interbred slaves based on durability, size, and strength. The put the strongest baddest dude with the strongest baddest female. It is what it is :manny:

Make generic observations of one set of parents and ignore Blake's parents, so you could continue to argue baseless views brehs

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I dont think it sounds good. Simply put, that nikka is a star character in the break down of our community and values. You never been on a set before and heard so called non racist cacs tell a nikka to look a certain way, look more "thuggish"...?? here you go....wear this chain... etc.....
goons in the hood r rockin hoodies... gloves... on videos they look like body builders w name brands and makeup on

Im not hating on his success.. just sayin what it is.... hes simply a caricature... an actor for the overall narrative and images. His entire persona is an embellishment of his thug history so thay cac can be entertained and young black can fall into the trap.

Sorry to burst your bubble youngin.

car·i·ca·ture
noun \ˈker-i-kə-ˌchu̇r, -ˌchər, -ˌtyu̇r, -ˌtu̇r, -ˈka-ri-\
: a drawing that makes someone look funny or foolish because some part of the person's appearance is exaggerated

: someone or something that is very exaggerated in a funny or foolish way

What caricatures are getting REIMBURSED for their budget? What is funny or foolish about having to cough up $23 million because your typical program of putting artists in debt with an unnecessarily extravagant budget backfired on you? :aicmon: 50 been strongarming the industry for the better part of a decade. He's the blueprint on how to work the majors to your benefit. 50 cent's real life actions goes to show he's not acting as well, I don't get this "caricature" talk. Believe it or not breh black goons do exist
tumblr_n4cpiliw9K1rz36j2o4_100.png

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
There are multiple factors that we could consider. Some of us just want to be lazy in our rational
I already mentioned the improve athletic training and perceived lack of career options...let us remove blacks and the NBA/NFL from the convo...MLB domination by hispanics are due to the spaniards conquest of local communities in the Caribbean, Central and South America OR is it due to the various MLB sponsored training farms that exist in these countries and the perceived lack of career options by some of the members of these communities?

David+Ortiz+Boston+Red+Sox+Photo+Day+TK-iyOZ3UDSl.jpg

a-vladimir_guerrero-mlb-reports-end-pic.jpg

0612dodgers-puig_full_600.jpg

:patrice: