Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I really doubt you can fix this... I know nikkas that will spend 10k one night at the titiebar... who live around some of the poorest blacks in the nation.

Yea, i still have a few friends who play in the League that spend 5k-10k a night on bottle service at the clubs (Miami)

In my early 20's i never complained because i was drinking for free.

But now that i'm older i'm like.

:whoa:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I really doubt you can fix this... I know nikkas that will spend 10k one night at the titiebar... who live around some of the poorest blacks in the nation.

Yea, i still have a few friends who play in the League that spend 5k-10k a night on bottle service at the clubs (Miami)

In my early 20's i never complained because i was drinking for free.

But now that i'm older i'm like.

:whoa:

My point exactly. You spend 6 hard years to become a lawyer, then start at the bottom at the law firm, just to see big homey Jojo blow your monthly salary in one night no f*cks given :wow: That sh*t ethers you as a man, that's the major difference in black communities, we're so close to the other side of the fence. :to:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Not happening soon. Cacs and Joos eat too good off of us. Cats might hate them, but we need more Oprahs/Tylers than ever.

Think of how much impact it would have had if the Clippers pulled out the Playoffs after what that Jew Donald Sterling said.

Why can't black entertainers in America make a stand to the Jews who run Hip Hop the NBA & NFL?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
But it's not my opinion, it's the opinion of Olympic Gold Medalist runner Michael Johnson.
:shaq2:

Not your opinion but you saying this in regard to black athleticism
Which is a result of slavery....Fact

The videos you posted confirms that celebs and people with money should not to be blindly followed
Take a moment to reasons how absurd that black folks are trying to figure out the origins of black athleticism, but have implicitly accepted that white athleticism is natural, god given, or due to their dedication to training

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Take a moment to reasons how absurd that black folks are trying to figure out the origins of black athleticism, but have implicitly accepted that white athleticism is natural, god given, or due to their dedication

White people in America are lazy and their ancestors never had to go thru slavery and hard labor.

Cacs were never breed to be the biggest, strongest and fastest people.

That's why foreign white athletes who came up hard dominate lazy American white athletes in the Olympics, World Cup ect.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Think of how much impact it would have had if the Clippers pulled out the Playoffs after what that Jew Donald Sterling said.

Why can't black entertainers in America make a stand to the Jews who run Hip Hop the NBA & NFL?

Fab didn't have the balls to call Macklemore wack on TV :heh: :dead: These nikkaz bish made for real. What other rappers besides 50 Cent, Ice Cube, and 2pac really got at label heads? You can't expect people who would sell their soul for a dollar to be about sh*t.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Fab didn't have the balls to call Macklemore wack on TV :heh: :dead: These nikkaz bish made for real. What other rappers besides 50 Cent, Ice Cube, and 2pac really got at label heads? You can't expect people who would sell their soul for a dollar to be about sh*t.

Yea but Macklemore is not a powerful Jew in the industry, he's just a gentile cac so i can't be mad at Fab.

I'm talking about getting at the Jews who run the entertainment industry like Farrakhan always implies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yea but Macklemore is not a powerful Jew in the industry, he's just a gentile cac so i can't be mad at Fab.

I'm talking about getting at the Jews who run the entertainment industry like Farrakhan always implies.

50 Cent on record tellin' Iovine to go f*ck himself :obama: 50 might be the only real nikka left in rap :manny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
White people in America are lazy and their ancestors never had to go thru slavery and hard labor.

Cacs were never breed to be the biggest, strongest and fastest people.

That's why foreign white athletes who came up hard dominate lazy American white athletes in the Olympics, World Cup ect.

stop it. First you were specific that slavery was the cause of black athleticism, but then try to use generic talk like "came up hard" to reason why white foreign athletes supposedly dominate. No consistency, thus it is not true
Completely ignore the improve athletic training and the perceived lack of career options for some black community members and give credit to the "scientist" of that period, that were using cocaine, liquor, and heroin to treat ill patients

You are speaking like a person who is completely ignorant of the breeding practice. Breeding of anything does not produce guarantees. You could improve your chances for desired results if you include DNA manipulation, which obviously they were not doing during slavery

Don't cause confusion by injecting white supremacist ideologies along with conscious facts

Truth200

Banned
Daps
50 Cent on record tellin' Iovine to go f*ck himself :obama: 50 might be the only real nikka left in rap :manny:

He is, no doubt about that.....

50 cent is the last King of NYC just ask Jay, Puffy & Nas if they will step to him and try to take him out the throne.

He won his beef with Supreme, Jimmy iovine & Jimmy Henchman.

So how any nikka or label head in Hip Hop going to step to him?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You are speaking like a person who is completely ignorant of the breeding practice. Breeding of anything does not produce guarantees. You could improve your chances for desired results if you include DNA manipulation, which obviously they were not doing during slavery

You gotta understand only the strong survived the Slave Ships.

Then for the next century the biggest and strongest black men & women were breed together.

What you see in the NFL & NBA is a direct result of this.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There are plenty of real rappers.. 50 isn't one of them... hes plays a caricature. Hes serving his purpose so they let him do whatever.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
stop it. First you were specific that slavery was the cause of black athleticism, but then try to use generic talk like "came up hard" to reason why white foreign athletes supposedly dominate. No consistency, thus it is not true
Completely ignore the improve athletic training and the perceived lack of career options for some black community members and give credit to the "scientist" of that period, that were using cocaine, liquor, and heroin to treat ill patients

Don't cause confusion by injecting white supremacist ideologies along with conscious facts

No breh, @Truth200 is right. Blacks were bred to be bigger, stronger, more durable. That's undeniable.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You gotta understand only the strong survived the Slave Ships.

Then for the next century the biggest and strongest black men & women were breed together.

What you see in the NFL & NBA is a direct result of this.
Don't ignore your inconsistent argument for what caused for black athleticism and foreign white athleticism. Explain why your argument changes, depending on the athlete in question?
So the strongest survived happens to be mostly 6'7 black men and women?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty of real rappers.. 50 isn't one of them... hes plays a caricature. Hes serving his purpose so they let him do whatever.

What caricature is that? A self-made millionaire who overcame numerous obstacles to do his own thing? He got paid 23 milly at the end of his contract because he UNDERSPENT his budget, what purpose did it serve Interscope to have to pay a rapper 23 Ms at the end of his contract? :comeon: What other rapper you know movin' like that?
tumblr_n9r176r2f01rz36j2o1_100.png