Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, that's the main point....

That's not the point you made............

Here is what you said

Slavery made the NFL & NBA what it is today

Slavery did not have anything to do with it........You inferred that selective breeding somehow played a part of us being physically dominant......and that stance is erroneous......

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That's not the point you made............

Here is what you said

Slavery did not have anything to do with it........You inferred that selective breeding somehow played a part of us being physically dominant......and that stance is erroneous......

In the days of slavery the biggest and strongest were breed together simple as that.

Read the rest of the thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the days of slavery the biggest and strongest were breed together simple as that.

Read the rest of the thread.

That's really not true....not even on a minor scale...But it did occur...but not to the degree where you would have 10-12 Lebrons on each plantation..........

Stop getting your info from youtube videos kid

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So you're telling me white supremacists both tell black kids they're inferior intellectually while telling white kids they suck at sports? :dwillhuh: I'm sorry but no man :snoop: That actually goes against white supremacy telling their kids or subliminally programming them to suck at sports :pachaha: Whatever the reason is we dominate it damn sure isn't that

no sir. I'm saying that either
genetics of the parents,
kids' interest,
puberty,
accessibility to equipment,
confidence,
and other factors not mention
might or might not play a role

To focus on one factor to prove your view, while ignoring other views that is also based on that one factor, is being intellectually dishonest

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That's really not true....not even on a minor scale...But it did occur...but not to the degree where you would have 10-12 Lebrons on each plantation.

Nobody said there was 10-12 Lebrons on each plantation....

Read this and the rest of the thread first.

2) Nothing is guaranteed in life, everything is probability, however slim. That's why I as a scientist I talk like that. However, that doesn't mean something isn't 90-99% probable. If I take a stud horse, and breed it with a mare of good stock, odds are it's going to produce impressive offspring. That's why the stud horse's semen is worth millions. That's why slave owners would have their most impressive slave copulate with as many women as possible on their plantation. They're playing the odds that will improve their stock. You don't need to be a geneticist to manipulate characteristics. How do you think all the variations of japanese koi carp came into existence? The white Arabian stallion? Ligers? So you're saying the Arabs and the Japanese from the 1800s were geneticists? :dead:

3) Slavery in and of itself doesn't have a relationship to black athleticism. Mutombo, Dalembert, Ibaka, all probably came from stock that were never slaves. However the interbreeding that occured as a result of the plantation owner's quest to produce superior slaves has a direct correlation to your average professional African-American athlete.

4) Birthing A Slave- Book on Motherhood in the Antebellum south

^^^Direct quotes from former slaves from a 400 page book on the topic. This the last response to you breh, let's just agree to disagree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main solution is for the Talented Tenth to stop leaving the community as soon as they are able to, but with all the white, latina, and asian girls fiendin' for talented tenth d*ck, and the appeal of the Tribecas and the Malibu's and the Gold Coast's, etc., it's too much I think

:lawd:

Such a beautiful dilemma......:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How mr. Bittersweet did these black gets these belts when the masses of cacs and hardly any blacks had access to the. Equipment and training?? Laws of Probability would make it so they would be no black champion in the ufc

Not really...are you referring to American blacks?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
.I can go from now until Easter on the topic of slavery.....

You don't need to do that, the simple premise was breeding the biggest & strongest will create similar offspring.

It wasn't even a issue of color or race, what's done is done now.

Things will change in the future now that people can have kids with whoever they want big or small.

Most athletic men wan't more feminine women now so times will change.

But there will still be rare examples like Andrew Wiggins.

The NFL shows the results of slave breeding even more than the NBA does.

Because tall people can create kids like Yao Ming, ibaka, Nowitzki ect...

I met Ben Wallace from the Pistons and his family before, his 16 year old son was big as me 6' 4" 220.

Just look at Manute Bol's son who is a 6'5 seventh grader

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well....At least its nice to discuss how we became physically superior to our counterparts, even if we disagree somewhat

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Negrodubya

"I'm not a player hater"
Daps
no sir. I'm saying that either
genetics of the parents,
kids' interest,
puberty,
accessibility to equipment,
confidence,
and other factors not mention
might or might not play a role

To focus on one factor to prove your view, while ignoring other views that is also based on that one factor, is being intellectually dishonest
You nikkas don't listen :mjlol:

I don't have a view, I asked a question and got that bullshyt answer of "they're taught that" I only know what I've seen and that's the black kids dominate little league too, I don't know why so I asked. Never once did I say it was simply because they're black because I don't know

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Some of these dudes are picking and choosing when to support the white supremacist's genetic arguments
It is relevant for sports, but not for intelligence or innate aggression
At least be consistent

We didn't get to this point, and that's a common point of detractors of the interbreeding postulate, then does that mean that blacks are intellectually inferior. The cotton gin which was probably the single most important invention to the Southern agro industry at the time was actually invented by a black slave woman! I don't agree that genetics are a factor in your intelligence in the middle range, which is the average 80%. While perhaps genius could be genetic, your average engineer isn't smarter than your average street hustler, he just grew up in a different environment. Genetics play a factor in the top percentile in my opinions, same with athletics. You can bust your azz and possible be Mike Miller, Steph Curry, etc., but you can never be a Mike Vick, either you're born with it or you're not. Same way I could study my azz off for physics all my life, but I could never be a Nikola Tesla, either you're born with it or you're not. I forgot the name of the Washington DB that ran a 4.1 40 at 40 years old :wow: I think Einstein marrying a Marie Curie could produce another genius, I don't think the same is necessarily true for an engineer and a social worker :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:lawd:

Such a beautiful dilemma......:ohlawd:

You think so, until you return to your hood and see it lookin' like:

drill.png

:lupe: The hood needs us breh :to:, it really does

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I don't have a view, I asked a question and got that bullshyt answer of "they're taught that" I only know what I've seen and that's the black kids dominate little league too, I don't know why so I asked. Never once did I say it was simply because they're black because I don't know

Nothing wrong with you asking a question....imo

Truth200

Banned
Daps
We didn't get to this point, and that's a common point of detractors of the interbreeding postulate, then does that mean that blacks are intellectually inferior.

Exactly, nobody said blacks are intellectually inferior because education is basically a learned behavior.

You can teach someone to make them smarter....

But you can't turn someone with small parents and a 5'9 frame into Blake Griffin or Lebron that takes breeding.