Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Truth200

Banned
Daps
why cant white breed so they can dominate the nfl then?

they seem envious of blacks being the on top in the nfl........wouldn't you think they would do something about it?

when hitler and the whole white world was on its whites are superior in every way extremist shyt....why did they still end up losing boxing and track? wouldn't they do anything to win....like breed superhuman whites n germans....:patrice:

Nah American whites are lazy they just wan't to sit around and drink beer and watch blacks entertain them on TV.

But since you did bring up the Germans i guess they are the best considering they just won the World Cup.

That and Dirk Nowitzki beat Lebron and won the MVP of the Finals a couple years ago.

Not that Hitler really cared about sports anyway he just didn't like the Jews for fukking up his economy.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Hate to say it, but we're still dealing with willie lynch babies. Our ppl would rather spend their dollars with another race than spend it with their ppl. I don't care how much you make, but if you're not circulating the money within your own community, then you will continue to see us building other communities up rather than our own. If if you do make money, you have to know how to spend it. We tend to spend money on meaningless shyt....just because it makes us feel good. Wealth and being able to leave your children's children with something should be more appealing.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Rant aside, it's pretty funny that you stay wanting to attribute our success in sports to slavery rather than hard work and effort. Kind of a shame that you don't want to give them full credit for their effort and have this idea that black athletes are only excelling in these sports because they have some inherent advantage :heh:

FYI, the average black man in America is 5'10 and the average white man is 5'10.5. So no, black people here are not inherently bigger and stronger than white people, those of us who excel do so because they put in the work. Attributing everything to genes is lazy and isn't supported by any type of science.
Truth200 is not black and it's just another false pro-black poster that sideways says slick racist shyt. The fact that he's so instrumental in this thread is why I'm not even involved. @VonteMB you seem like a decent dude, but stop letting these HL or TLR posters be your thought leaders. These people are smart dumb nikkas. Heart in the right place, but trapped in sea of logic shortcuts and half-truths borne from a feeling of inferiority so they create false narratives. Don't ever let these guys guide your thinking.

FYI: There is nothing wrong with wanting to be affluent if you still have social consciousness. Minority communities that succeed do not do so because people have a lack of motivation to be wealthy. It's that combined with putting each other on.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Truth200 is not black and it's just another false pro-black poster that sideways says slick racist shyt. The fact that he's so instrumental in this thread is why I'm not even involved. @VonteMB you seem like a decent dude, but stop letting these HL or TLR posters be your thought leaders. These people are smart dumb nikkas. Heart in the right place, but trapped in sea of logic shortcuts and half-truths borne from a feeling of inferiority so they create false narratives. Don't ever let these guys guide your thinking.

FYI: There is nothing wrong with wanting to be affluent if you still have social consciousness. Minority communities that succeed do not do so because people have a lack of motivation to be wealthy. It's that combined with putting each other on.
I just wanna share and get some knowledge from other people on here, you right though, some dudes on here really are like that.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not really...are you referring to American blacks?
he said that it's equipment and training and culture. For American blacks the push isn't to be mma fighters... the culture isn't geared towards wrestling, or MA. (for the masses) ..... Thats the weak theory that these posters are basing black dominance in football and basketball on. But that doesn't make any sense if you consider all the important and successful black fighters in the ufc and other leagues of mma.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The reason eastern europeans white brothers dominate boxing is cacs work harder over there.

Just like the Germans cacs won the world cup because they worked harder then American cacs do.

Cacs in America are worthless and most don't work hard because they want to sit around and be entertained by blacks (NBA & NFL)

And being proud of slave breeding is Pro-Black without a doubt because it proves hard work pays off in US sports today.

Cacs who were breeding slaves had no idea slaves would ever be free and dominate the NBA & NFL a century later.

I swear these American cacs ain't shyt, white people in other countries have pride and work hard.

How else could this white girl win gold in the 100m hurdles and set the olympic record?

You would never see a lazy American white girl accomplish something like this.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I said in another thread recently that black people are also ''OVER-REPRESENTED'' on television in general. 13% of the nation, but if you look at American television you would swear we were atleast 30%. I mean it seems like alot of ethnicities have their sector where they're ''over-represented'', and that's fine. I'm just saying that this over-representation in particular is hurting Black America's perception of itself. It hurts us by giving us more pipe dreams than, I would believe, other ethnic groups/races.
couple that with how we treat race relations in the united states.
Whenever race is mentioned black people are almost always mentioned. Nikkas in race related conversations act like theres the whites and than theres the blacks and than theres those illegal mexican immigrants. Like as if there aren't 300 hundred "other" ethnicities in new York alone lol

We are victims of the fact, that our pop cultural footprint is way bigger than our numbers. Victims of the fact that we went from being slaves, to amongst the most famous people on the planet

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's steel sharpens steel. When a large percent of the black community is playing certain sports you end up better than communites that have a broader focus in sports. Basketball, football, track & field is the focus...once we eliminated baseball we became dominate at the other 3 sports.

White people spread themselves thin into extreme sports and nascar so they can't shapren each other as well in certain sports.

And Asians came up low key in day to day life...makes ya rethink life as a black man.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102501020

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think it's safe say to more could have/can be done by people in positions of power/wealth in the black community. If that would have changed how things played out I'm not sure but almost anything would be better than the situation the majority currently find themselves in it's inexcusable really.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Any solutions?

Before you can change the world you must first change within. It's like being one of few in the matrix taking the red pill. At this point in my life that's how I see things. Does it change the world overnight? No. But maybe that change in your attitude and approach to life, finances and business inspires a few around you and causes change within them.

I just find that in crisis or stories like this we start saying what we NEED to do and what we are not doing. fukk all that man, this is what I'm doing. Right now.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It's steel sharpens steel. When a large percent of the black community is playing certain sports you end up better than communites that have a broader focus in sports. Basketball, football, track & field is the focus...once we eliminated baseball we became dominate at the other 3 sports.

White people spread themselves thin into extreme sports and nascar so they can't shapren each other as well in certain sports.

And Asians came up low key in day to day life...makes ya rethink life as a black man.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102501020

What they eat don't make me shyt so no the fukk it doesn't.