Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly, nobody said blacks are intellectually inferior because education is basically a learned behavior.

You can teach someone to make them smarter....

But you can't turn someone with small parents and a 5'9 frame into Blake Griffin or Lebron that takes breeding.

So are you insinuating that your average black man in America is bigger/taller than your average white man? :troll:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, nobody said blacks are intellectually inferior because education is basically a learned behavior.

You can teach someone to make them smarter....

But you can't turn someone with small parents and a 5'9 frame into Blake Griffin or Lebron that takes breeding.

Golden post my man. I hate when people equate learned behavior with genius. Just because I can manipulate Fourier differential equations doesn't mean I am intellectually superior. Most people in the corporate world couldn't survive one week in the forest/jungle, wouldn't survive 1 minute in a boxing ring, I could go on and on. Learned behavior is awesome and beautiful in its own right, but I hate when people equate a man like Stephen Hawking to a mental gawd like Nikola Tesla

Truth200

Banned
Daps
So are you insinuating that your average black man in America is bigger/taller than your average white man? :troll:

White men in America are lazy people who drink beer and watch black athletes entertain them on TV.

Then they get jealous because their ancestors bred black people to be bigger & stronger then them.

They need to just accept that they can't have their cake and eat it too....

The 80's are over and Larry Bird is not the best anymore.

These cacs now have to live through the German soccer team, Dirk Nowitzki and the Klitschko brothers.

Their ancestors sat on the porch drinking ice tea and watched blacks do all the hard work.

So now they have to sit back and watch the descendants of slaves dominate the NBA & NFL.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
White men in America are lazy people who drink beer and watch black athletes entertain them on TV.

Then they get jealous because their ancestors breed black people to be bigger & stronger then them.

They need to just accept that they can't have their cake and eat it too....

The 80's are over and Larry Bird is not the best anymore.

These cacs now have to live through the German soccer team, Dirk Nowitzki and the Klitschko brothers.

Their ancestors sat on the porch drinking ice tea and watched blacks do all the hard work.

So now they have to sit back and watch the descendants of slaves dominate the NBA & NFL.

Rant aside, it's pretty funny that you stay wanting to attribute our success in sports to slavery rather than hard work and effort. Kind of a shame that you don't want to give them full credit for their effort and have this idea that black athletes are only excelling in these sports because they have some inherent advantage :heh:

FYI, the average black man in America is 5'10 and the average white man is 5'10.5. So no, black people here are not inherently bigger and stronger than white people, those of us who excel do so because they put in the work. Attributing everything to genes is lazy and isn't supported by any type of science.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
you stay wanting to attribute our success in sports to slavery rather than hard work and effort.

Don't you understand slavery was hard work and effort, these traits pass down through generations.

And on top of that the biggest & strongest slaves bred with each other creating super humans.

Obviously 99% of black people are not thoroughbreds like Lebron & Blake Griffin but still.

Why do you think so many white people hate on Lebron, he is a positive Hero to black America.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And on top of that the biggest & strongest slaves bred with each other creating super humans.

Super humans? Man come on :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I guess slave masters were all PHD-level geneticists that were able to practice eugenics on a level never before seen in human history :russ:

Why do you think so many white people hate on Lebron, he is a positive Hero to black America.

The fukk does that have to do with genes. :what: :heh:

But to answer your question it's because he's a black athlete with much more money/power than them. Not a damn thing to do with "slave genes" or any of that.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Don't you understand slavery was hard work and effort, these traits pass down through generations.

Obviously 99% of black people are not thoroughbreds like Lebron & Blake Griffin but still.

I don't know about all that super human stuff (with the exception of that one beast from Alabama who was 6'5 300 lbs at like 14 years old :wow:). But yes, as with any genius or superb athlete, you can't discount the effort they put in. Kobe Bryant's work ethic is INSANE. MJ's work ethic is INSANE. AD's work ethic is INSANE. With all that said, something has to be said about a Randy Moss or a Vince Carter that wakes up out of bed, lights a J, drinks a cup of coffee and then go run a 4.1/jump 40 inches with a belly full of beer from last night :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Again, height is the least important factor in regards to physical/athletic superiority. Muscle mass, bone density, number of fast twitch fibers, muscle fiber length, etc. A lot of tall ass non-black dudes out there that would get folded with the quickness by a straight left by your boy. And yes, we are EXPLICITLY stating on average (without steroids) your average african-american black male/female will have more muscle mass, higher bone density, more fast twitch muscle fibers, and longer muscle fibers than their white counterpart. Deal with it. :troll:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
the fact that single Black mothers across America have a median net worth of a mere $5 dollars falls in the shadow of the singularity of her financial success.

I never want to hear that single parenthood "isn't a big deal"

This is daunting.

Make me want to get married and have a kid just to fix the numbers.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again, height is the least important factor in regards to physical/athletic superiority. Muscle mass, bone density, number of fast twitch fibers, muscle fiber length, etc. A lot of tall ass non-black dudes out there that would get folded with the quickness by a straight left by your boy. And yes, we are EXPLICITLY stating on average (without steroids) your average african-american black male/female will have more muscle mass, higher bone density, more fast twitch muscle fibers, and longer muscle fibers than their white counterpart. Deal with it. :troll:

I never said any of that wasn't true. But -

1. Is this purely because of genetics, rather than environmental factors (for example, black kids being more active growing up)?

2. Is this the reason black people dominate certain sports in America (ie. basketball/football)?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
the fact that single Black mothers across America have a median net worth of a mere $5 dollars falls in the shadow of the singularity of her financial success.

I never want to hear that single parenthood "isn't a big deal"

This is daunting.

Make me want to get married and have a kid just to fix the numbers.

$5? Really?

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

This is true.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I don't know about all that super human stuff (with the exception of that one beast from Alabama who was 6'5 300 lbs at like 14 years old :wow:). But yes, as with any genius or superb athlete, you can't discount the effort they put in. Kobe Bryant's work ethic is INSANE. MJ's work ethic is INSANE. AD's work ethic is INSANE. With all that said, something has to be said about a Randy Moss or a Vince Carter that wakes up out of bed, lights a J, drinks a cup of coffee and then go run a 4.1/jump 40 inches with a belly full of beer from last night :wow:

Super Human was hyperbole, its the internet...

Trust me i have been around professional athletes for more than a decade.

I could dunk in middle school and my redshirt season in college i could dunk from the foul line before i started lifting weights.

I still have a bunch of friends from UM in the NFL, i knew Sean Taylor before he got killed.

I lived with world class athletes for years in my my 20's.....

People can work out as hard as they wan't but without natural size strength or insane speed and quickness they wont play pro.

I only say this because of your comment in bold, i know dudes from UM like that.