Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!

@Theraflu

You the real MVP

AltruisticMediocreArchaeocete.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
false

south africa also offers dual citizenship to the African Diaspora that reside there for 3 years.

Link? From what I'm seeing, there's a naturalization process but its the same one offered for everyone regardless of nationality and background, not specifically for the African diaspora.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a god damn lie. You asked me what my solutions were to combating white supremacy in America. I said this:

And your response was

And that's not the first negative comment you've made about Africa. You were just in HL a few days ago talking reckless about Ethiopia for no damn reason.

:russ:

Dude is a hypocrite and a fraud. A Drake stan and troll that has finally been filtered out and eradicated.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you guys out there :mjpls:

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C'mon brehs. It shouldn't take us 27 pages of ether to get Baljeet the fukk outta here :patrice:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've always felt :patrice: about some of the shyt @Napoleon says. isn't he the one who came up with the #inherently movement? as far as me not being black, i don't think anyone can seriously read my post history (particularly in The Booth) and conclude that i'm white. is a st0rmfr0nt plant really making threads about brand nubian, ransom, juelz, et. al.? :mjlol:

people here just think i'm a tragic "mulatto" (i'm not even bi-racial, since both my parents are black) who likes to side with my white side.

Even Kermit Da Cacsta is getting at this guy :bryan:
You know you fukked up when Kermit of all people is calling you a racist :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.