Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that because I wanted to remain anonymous.

Over time I said fukk it and started dropping background so people wouldn't start creating bullshyt narratives, like you all are doing now.

Believe what you want. Does me NO mind.

lol:pachaha: dude nobody knows you, you arent famous. Why would you do that. seems fishy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Cliff notes on what went down with this situation?

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
@bdizzle, concerning your quote:

Ghana is the only African country that offers citizenship to members of the Involuntary African Diaspora. African-Americans, Afro-Latinos, and so on qualify, with stipulations I'm assuming. Something to look into.

^^^This quote is from here: http://dualcitizenshipmalawi.blogspot.com/p/citizenship-dual-citizenship-in-africa.html

Lots of info on Dual citizenship with Ghana and other African countries on the link and a google search.

Then it is settled, lets go to Ghana and build that nation up so we can live in thriving homogeneous societies among our own kind

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Then it is settled, lets go to Ghana and build that nation up so we can live in thriving homogeneous societies among our own kind

Apparently, the rule was changed in 2002, so that may no longer be the case. A missed opportunity, if so.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Apparently, the rule was changed in 2002, so that may no longer be the case. A missed opportunity, if so.

I wish that whole Liberia thing happened in our lifetimes. We have a lot of smart blacks who could get that country poppin (the hoodrats can stay in America though)

Status
Not open for further replies.