Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
What, Black Americans can't do both?

And again, who are you really? I see you've been dodging the question the whole time.

• Well all we know for sure is he claimed he wasn't black for a year and had a gay family member
  • People called him out for being an indian colie guy i.e an indian person with dark skin and colie hair (like famous racist tom)
  • i found old posts of him saying he wasn't black.
  • he claims he made all that up as a big guise to protect his identity and then one day decided to come out as black....
  • then he posts the same pics Tom posts of a dark hand and colie hair (exactly what i accused him of).
  • he refuses to show his face or cam up and continues to post the same skin pics over and over.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Your explanations don't line up with the things you've posted. We all remember you constantly shytting on the accomplishments of black people and denying that you're even black. Then out the blue you decided to become Tariq Jr. and everyone continued to scream :duck: because we never forgot all the fukk shyt you been saying since posting under that screen name.

Now you want us to believe you were being ambiguous about who you are when you made it absolutely clear what your views were on so many topics and admitted to not being black.

He wasn't ambiguous at all. He was one of the most controversial, racist posters at one point. This dude must think he is on his old name.

Napoleon that would be tying in BIG FAT letters and coming at people....when in his posting career was he ambigous ?

Did i miss that phase ? cos he has always been a big mouth troll since I joined.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@bdizzle, concerning your quote:

My solution is blacks in America need to collectively work with an African nation in an attempt to be granted provisional citizenship so whenever we're subjected to the brutality of white supremacy we have an ally who can actually do something about it.

Ghana is the only African country that offers citizenship to members of the Involuntary African Diaspora. African-Americans, Afro-Latinos, and so on qualify, with stipulations I'm assuming. Something to look into.

Ghana recognizes Dual Citizenship for the Involuntary African Diaspora. This includes providing citizenship to qualifying African-Americans, Afro-Latinos, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Europeans and Afro-Asians that would like to repatriate to their continent of origin.

^^^This quote is from here: http://dualcitizenshipmalawi.blogspot.com/p/citizenship-dual-citizenship-in-africa.html

Lots of info on Dual citizenship with Ghana and other African countries on the link and a google search.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He wasn't ambiguous at all. He was one of the most controversial, racist posters at one point. This dude must think he is on his old name.

Napoleon that would be tying in BIG FAT letters and coming at people....when in his posting career was he ambigous ?

Did i miss that phase ? cos he has always been a big mouth troll since I joined.

Exactly. He came out from jump making it clear what he believed and who he was.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
so a guy who posts incessantly on an internet message board was caught perpetrating a fraud?? :dwillhuh:

that his real life circumstances don't match the claims made in hundreds of posts pumped out each week??:wtf:

i'm shocked:childplease:
just really surprising :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle, concerning your quote:

Ghana is the only African country that offers citizenship to members of the Involuntary African Diaspora. African-Americans, Afro-Latinos, and so on qualify, with stipulations I'm assuming. Something to look into.

^^^This quote is from here: http://dualcitizenshipmalawi.blogspot.com/p/citizenship-dual-citizenship-in-africa.html

Lots of info on Dual citizenship with Ghana and other African countries on the link and a google search.

Ghana changed it's law in 2002. Now the only way to have dual citizenship is to first be a citizen of Ghana or have parents who are already citizens.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes black folk need to start waving the American Flag more and Maybe Wyte people will start liking us more :troll:

::comeon:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
  • Well all we know for sure is he claimed he wasn't black for a year and had a gay family member
  • People called him out for being an indian colie guy i.e an indian person with dark skin and colie hair (like famous racist tom)
  • i found old posts of him saying he wasn't black.
  • he claims he made all that up as a big guise to protect his identity and then one day decided to come out as black....
  • then he posts the same pics Tom posts of a dark hand and colie hair (exactly what i accused him of).
  • he refuses to show his face or cam up and continues to post the same skin pics over and over.

You forgot the part where converted to Islam and was reborn as Napoleon X :russ:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ghana changed it's law in 2002. Now the only way to have dual citizenship is to first be a citizen of Ghana or have parents who are already citizens.

Ahhh, a shame. Missed opportunity there. Hopefully it'll be on the table in the near future, whether it be in Ghana or elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.