Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The fact that there are cacs there period is a huge turnoff, not to mention all the racial tension out there

I'd rather AAs have a underdeveloped nation that we can essentially build from scratch, not a firmly established one

:beli: I dont think you are black either tho. The jury is still out on you man :pachaha:

Last edited:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
He aint the first or last person to ask for a perm ban only to come back a couple days, weeks, months later.

Actually, I asked for the permaban to live up to the terms of the bet. Now that we see Napoleon isn't who he claimed to be as we've already known, it's kind of invalid. I'm not worried about it though.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
How did I miss this
49B3ZfO.png
I'm on 30's @Theraflu

:ohhh:is this why he are so mad about weave.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
:beli: I sibt think you are black either tho. The jury is still out on you man :pachaha:
I'm black. I'm just anti playing the victim role though but if AAs were to suddenly decide to up and leave America and build our own nation, I'd be one of the first people on the planes out of here to help build something special

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I should start signing "The Star Spangled Banner" so I can impress these beckies and pawgs:ohhh::takedat:

Status
Not open for further replies.