Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
This statement is just so lofty I can't take it seriously.

I'm a fan of targeted goals. Saying "a nation" doesn't really mean anything. Africa is diverse as hell and THEY don't even get along, and you you want to identify with one of these random nations you really have no connection with? It makes no sense to me.

Blacks in the USA are unique and are working through the creation of their own identity.

We have to accept this and work to build our own instead of seeking some sort of validation from our fragmented pasts.

how u gonna attack "god" " jesus Christ" for dividing and then you do the same thing in vain?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!
37s5oS0.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Napoleon you should of never made this thread. This was your undoing and it's sad it had to happen that way.

I had a thread I made a while ago that I regret making cause I feel I went way too far and made myself look bad. I ended up changing my life around seriously after that cause I can't go out like that.

You look like a fraud and a compulsive liar right now. I can't place stock in people like you...you should of owned up to shyt b. Now it's 64 pages of you getting embarassed in front of thousands on the internet. All yo cards been pulled. It is what it is g...I think you need to bounce for your own good and find something more productive to do with yourself than spend hours on a forum arguing with people.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so assuming he is telling the truth. either way he has just admitted that he's a second-generation immigrant.

him being black fits the narrative of self-hatred in this thread. he was clearly ashamed of his color earlier. he seemed to identify more as a gay man than a black man back then. now he wants to everyone to hate themselves and embrace their oppressors.

for example, in this thread he compared his experience to people who have had hundreds of years of their own family members oppressed by america and is telling people to embrace it. listen breh, you don't know the struggle of an african american because you're a fukking immigrant. you aren't the same. you aren't part of the culture. this is like me converting to judaism and showing up on their forum and telling them to embrace neo-nazi culture and that hitler wasn't that bad from my perspective as a jew for five minutes.

feel free to tell your fellow second generations to embrace america because the white capitalist has other damaging racial stereotypes that view immigrants as more hard working (willingness to be exploited) and subservient to the white manager than basically all americans, but especially african americans.

god bless the usa though, right?

(not sure if you're still an atheist since all of your other posts seem to have been BS; maybe you didn't want to associate your true religious identity with your online account. someone might have figured out who you were among the 2 billion christians in the world) :troll:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so assuming he is telling the truth. either way he has just admitted that he's a second-generation immigrant.

him being black fits the narrative of self-hatred in this thread. he was clearly ashamed of his color earlier. he seemed to identify more as a gay man than a black man back then. now he wants to everyone to hate themselves and embrace their oppressors.

for example, in this thread he compared his experience to people who have had hundreds of years of their own family members oppressed by america and is telling people to embrace it. listen breh, you don't know the struggle of an african american because you're a fukking immigrant. you aren't the same. you aren't part of the culture. this is like me converting to judaism and showing up on their forum and telling them to embrace neo-nazi culture and that hitler wasn't that bad from my perspective as a jew for five minutes.

feel free to tell your fellow second generations to embrace america because the white capitalist has other damaging racial stereotypes that view immigrants as more hard working (willingness to be exploited) and subservient to the white manager than basically all americans, but especially african americans.

god bless the usa though, right?

(not sure if you're still an atheist since all of your other posts seem to have been BS; maybe you didn't want to associate your true religious identity with your online account. someone might have figured out who you were among the 2 billion christians in the world) :troll:

Ehhhh Jamaicans were enslaved, too but yeah Jamaicans don't live amongst a majority Cac population.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Napoleon you should of never made this thread. This was your undoing and it's sad it had to happen that way.

I had a thread I made a while ago that I regret making cause I feel I went way too far and made myself look bad. I ended up changing my life around seriously after that cause I can't go out like that.

You look like a fraud and a compulsive liar right now. I can't place stock in people like you...you should of owned up to shyt b. Now it's 64 pages of you getting embarassed in front of thousands on the internet. All yo cards been pulled. It is what it is g...I think you need to bounce for your own good and find something more productive to do with yourself than spend hours on a forum arguing with people.

He got that WORK in this thread.
punt.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
imma just put this here...

apuflag.gif

Yeah...Napoleon seems like an Indian dude that wishes he was black and stans black culture. Prolly stans yeezy and drake super hard and wears raf simons and shyt...prolly has parents that are engineers and shyt with money out the ass that live in the megaburbs with the 20 room houses. Prolly wore doo rags and had braids and was wearing XXXXL jerseys in 2005 and shyt. Prolly tried to rap at one point. That explains his obsession with us.

There are actually many types like this and they ain't just white boys...I grew up in a neighborhood with kids like that. Like from the Middle east blowing weed listening to Trae the truth in the benz and shyt...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

That calm kind concerned ether :banderas:

God.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yeah...Napoleon seems like an Indian dude that wishes he was black and stans black culture. Prolly stans yeezy and drake super hard and wears raf simons and shyt...prolly has parents that are engineers and shyt with money out the ass that live in the megaburbs with the 20 room houses. Prolly wore doo rags and had braids and was wearing XXXXL jerseys in 2005 and shyt. Prolly tried to rap at one point. That explains his obsession with us.

There are actually many types like this and they ain't just white boys...I grew up in a neighborhood with kids like that. Like from the Middle east blowing weed listening to Trae the truth in the benz and shyt...

100%

Status
Not open for further replies.