Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And how does us having an African nation as an ally go against your priorities to the point where you'd say fukk africa?
This statement is just so lofty I can't take it seriously.

I'm a fan of targeted goals. Saying "a nation" doesn't really mean anything. Africa is diverse as hell and THEY don't even get along, and you you want to identify with one of these random nations you really have no connection with? It makes no sense to me.

Blacks in the USA are unique and are working through the creation of their own identity.

We have to accept this and work to build our own instead of seeking some sort of validation from our fragmented pasts.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
and yet, you asked for proof. :beli:

I don't believe you. You don't have to debate that but most people don't.

Every time this topic comes up you're quick to post arm pics and shyt but you refuse to do much else when the pics you post don't actually do anything to the point. We are all suspicious of you being a colie guy. An East Indian. We never said you were light skin with slick hair so I don't know how posting that same brown arm over and over proves your point.

Quite a few people who have followed you on here know that you're an east indian guy. My ex is trini and she is east indian and has colie hair and dark skin too..... that's the point we are trying to make. We never debated your skin color. It's your heritage we all called you out on.

Also I do not know ANY 'pro-black' person would would EVER renouce their blackness EVER. EVER for the trivial reasons you state.

I stand by the fact ur an East Indian dude who has family from the west indies.

And I stick to that firmly.

There is no debate here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't believe you. You don't have to debate that but most people don't.

Every time this topic comes up you're quick to post arm pics and shyt but you refuse to do much else when the pics you post don't actually do anything to the point. We are all suspicious of you being a colie guy. An East Indian. We never said you were light skin with slick hair so I don't know how posting that same brown arm over and over proves your point.

Quite a few people who have followed you on here know that you're an east indian guy. My ex is trini and she is east indian and has colie hair and dark skin too..... that's the point we are trying to make. We never debated your skin color. It's your heritage we all called you out on.

Also I do not know ANY 'pro-black' person would would EVER renouce their blackness EVER. EVER for the trivial reasons you state.

I stand by the fact ur an East Indian dude who has family from the west indies.

And I stick to that firmly.

There is no debate here.
The only debate is that its not true.

Do you.

Im out.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I'm a fan of targeted goals. Saying "a nation" doesn't really mean anything. Africa is diverse as hell and THEY don't even get along, and you you want to identify with one of these random nations you really have no connection with? It makes no sense to me.

Blacks in the USA are unique and are working through the creation of their own identity.

We have to accept this and work to build our own instead of seeking some sort of validation from our fragmented pasts.

Even if the goal was lofty (no loftier than fighting white supremacy on our own) that still doesn't explain why you'd say "fukk Africa." It also doesn't explain why you'd go into a thread about the advancement of Ethiopia and try to shyt on that country too.

Which let's me call :duck: again because Jamaican culture has always had a close relationship with Africa. Whether it was the Rasta movement and their love of Ethiopia, the Bobo Shante dreads actively promoting repatriation, Jamaicans repatriating to Shashamane Ethiopia when Emp Selassie gave land to those in the Caribbean, and all of the reggae artists always hailing up Africa in their music (Buju, bounty, Marley, etc).

Not to mention the long history of Jamaicans making sure Africa was held up in the highest regard (Garvey, JA Rogers, Nanny of the Maroons, Bookman Dada, etc).

Everything you're saying both as a supposed black man and a Jamaican goes contrary to every single Jamaican I've ever known in my entire life.

The only about you that makes sense is when you admitted to not being black.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

What, Black Americans can't do both?

And again, who are you really? I see you've been dodging the question the whole time.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Cliff notes please

• Napoleon said black people need to be more patriotic
  • People call him an idiot
  • @Theraflu finds an old post from him saying he's not black
  • Napoleon goes on a :duck: tour trying to explain why as a supposed black Jamaican he felt the need to lie about his race on a hip hop message board :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even if the goal was lofty (no loftier than fighting white supremacy on our own) that still doesn't explain why you'd say "fukk Africa." It also doesn't explain why you'd go into a thread about the advancement of Ethiopia and try to shyt on that country too.

Which let's me call :duck: again because Jamaican culture has always had a close relationship with Africa. Whether it was the Rasta movement and their love of Ethiopia, the Bobo Shante dreads actively promoting repatriation, Jamaicans repatriating to Shashamane Ethiopia when Emp Selassie gave land to those in the Caribbean, and all of the reggae artists always hailing up Africa in their music (Buju, bounty, Marley, etc).

Not to mention the long history of Jamaicans making sure Africa was held up in the highest regard (Garvey, JA Rogers, Nanny of the Maroons, Bookman Dada, etc).

Everything you're saying both as a supposed black man and a Jamaican goes contrary to every single Jamaican I've ever known in my entire life.

The only about you that makes sense is when you admitted to not being black.

1. I explained why I said it. Deal with it.

2. I have a relative that spent 6 months in africa doing aid work. I think I can speak to her experiences.

3. Theres a reason I wasn't born in Jamaica and why I don't live there now. I show love when its due, but that stops when we talk about priorities.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i've always felt :patrice: about some of the shyt @Napoleon says. isn't he the one who came up with the #inherently movement? as far as me not being black, i don't think anyone can seriously read my post history (particularly in The Booth) and conclude that i'm white. is a st0rmfr0nt plant really making threads about brand nubian, ransom, juelz, et. al.? :mjlol:

people here just think i'm a tragic "mulatto" (i'm not even bi-racial, since both my parents are black) who likes to side with my white side.

man just stop. You already said your mother is white and that you hate her.

lol

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

2. I have a relative that spent 6 months in africa doing aid work. I think I can speak to her experiences.

3. Theres a reason I wasn't born in Jamaica and why I don't live there now. I show love when its due, but that stops when we talk about priorities.

stfu cac

Tired of you undercovers and your weird obsessions with posing as other people online.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Your explanations don't line up with the things you've posted. We all remember you constantly shytting on the accomplishments of black people and denying that you're even black. Then out the blue you decided to become Tariq Jr. and everyone continued to scream :duck: because we never forgot all the fukk shyt you been saying since posting under that screen name.

Now you want us to believe you were being ambiguous about who you are when you made it absolutely clear what your views were on so many topics and admitted to not being black.

Status
Not open for further replies.