Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So instead of just ignoring the 'black or not' questions, or just saying you preferred not to mention your race...you decided to just confirm that you weren't black?
Yep. Weird logic I guess :heh:

Figured that'd get people to stop asking.

I was seriously getting PMs and shyt from people asking me. Got hella annoying...especially when people said they'd never believe me. :ld:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
2qtKdkO.jpg

:ufdup:

Are You Popeye?!?!

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Who the fukk posts on the coli while theyre working in a lab??

This bum ass nikka is so invested in his coli identity that he's knocking over test tubes and vials just to post proof pics of his hairy ass indian arm :mjlol:

Why are yall entertaining this clown? Toss this hoe to the bushes already :bryan:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
In context, I said "fukk africa" because nikkas wanted to forget that they're in the USA and theres communities right here that take precedent.

That's a god damn lie. You asked me what my solutions were to combating white supremacy in America. I said this:

My solution is blacks in America need to collectively work with an African nation in an attempt to be granted provisional citizenship so whenever we're subjected to the brutality of white supremacy we have an ally who can actually do something about it.

And your response was

First off.

fukk Africa.

I said it.

I'm not going back to some place where I'm not even from on the basis that they "look" like me.

hell, genetically, two africans down the street from each other share less DNA than probably you or I do.

This is a bullshyt statement by scared nikkas who don't wanna put in work to force the walls around them to capitulate to their forces.

And that's not the first negative comment you've made about Africa. You were just in HL a few days ago talking reckless about Ethiopia for no damn reason.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's a god damn lie. You asked me what my solutions were to combating white supremacy in America. I said this:

And your response was

And that's not the first negative comment you've made about Africa. You were just in HL a few days ago talking reckless about Ethiopia for no damn reason.
Because I put my status (priorities, resources, effort, and devotion) as a black american first, and then all else second.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I laid it out.

People knowing what you think is different from them knowing who you are.

There's too many holes in your story.

You didn't atttempt to be ambigious you BLANTENTLY SAID 'I'M NOT BLACK BUT I HAVE FAMILY FROM THE ISLANDS'. That is not ambiguous.

Also you went on to talk about how much homosexuality is judged in your culture and you have a family member people judge. I can bet on my fiance as @Jesus Shuttlesworth said. YOU ARE the family member.

All your saying makes no sense however you twist it.

I've brought all your quotes and everything to the attention of the forum so they can see for themselves n make up their own mind.

People needed to see that you the faux militant was claiming non black just a few months ago so they can make up their minds themselves.

Too many contraditions, too many lies, too much drama over one poster.

Time for you to hop on the next alias.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

This bum ass nikka is so invested in his coli identity that he's knocking over test tubes and vials just to post proof pics of his hairy ass indian arm :mjlol:

Why are yall entertaining this clown? Toss this hoe to the bushes already :bryan:

Dude is WOAT.

**** status right now.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dude is WOAT.

**** status right now.....
and yet, you asked for proof. :beli:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's too many holes in your story.

You didn't atttempt to be ambigious you BLANTENTLY SAID 'I'M NOT BLACK BUT I HAVE FAMILY FROM THE ISLANDS'. That is not ambiguous.

Also you went on to talk about how much homosexuality is judged in your culture and you have a family member people judge. I can bet on my fiance as @Jesus Shuttlesworth said. YOU ARE the family member.

All your saying makes no sense however you twist it.

I've brought all your quotes and everything to the attention of the forum so they can see for themselves n make up their own mind.

People needed to see that you the faux militant was claiming non black just a few months ago so they can make up their minds themselves.

Too many contraditions, too many lies, too much drama over one poster.

Time for you to hop on the next alias.
I'm not gay.

I'm black.

I have pro-black views, but I am willing to criticize those views when I deem necessary.

Anything else you'd like to put in a box?

Status
Not open for further replies.