Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

:sas1:

ZIQD3nt.jpg

:sas2:

Hand pics mean nothing unless you are clearly one of #mindnightboyz

:camby:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What are you not comprehending?

My parents are immigrants.

I was born here.

And yet, tons of blacks in the US feel like temporary residents and visitors.

I say thats a bullshyt notion we need to abandon.
They feel like temporary residents and visitors because the dominant society makes it clear we are not wanted here, and are not seen as equal or subject to the same system/treatment as everyone else.

A month ago you were all about acknowledging those realities (remember #inherently?), now you want us to turn the other cheek and be "patriotic" about a country that practices systematic racism against us.

So yea, I'm a little confused.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the context of @Napoleon not being Black, he has said some incredibly racist shyt over the past year that makes @kermit da hustla seem like W.E.B. Du Bois. Might be time to bring out them ban hammers :wow:

i've always felt :patrice: about some of the shyt @Napoleon says. isn't he the one who came up with the #inherently movement? as far as me not being black, i don't think anyone can seriously read my post history (particularly in The Booth) and conclude that i'm white. is a st0rmfr0nt plant really making threads about brand nubian, ransom, juelz, et. al.? :mjlol:

people here just think i'm a tragic "mulatto" (i'm not even bi-racial, since both my parents are black) who likes to side with my white side.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i've always felt :patrice: about some of the shyt @Napoleon says. isn't he the one who came up with the #inherently movement? as far as me not being black, i don't think anyone can seriously read my post history (particularly in The Booth) and conclude that i'm white. is a st0rmfr0nt plant really making threads about brand nubian, ransom, juelz, et. al.? :mjlol:

people here just think i'm a tragic "mulatto" (i'm not even bi-racial, since both my parents are black) who likes to side with my white side.
I cant fukk with yall today. Im done

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
\

that was @Matt504

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon your story about being a Jamaican gay boy is still wavering...

why did u say u weren't black ?

So in a best case scenario ur a jamaican gay c00n in a worst case scenario ur an indian gay guy

why did you say u werent black ?
Because I didn't want a race associated with my account.

Simple.

Over time people kept asking me if I was black or not to validate my opinions...then I dropped all pretense and started proving it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Simple.

Over time people kept asking me if I was black or not to validate my opinions...then I dropped all pretense and started proving it.

But you're still not making sense.

You gave FULL details about your occupational background

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

VIEWS ON GAYS... these are things which are more indentifiable.

But why lie about JUST your race.....

I don't get it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But you're still not making sense.

You gave FULL details about your occupational background

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

VIEWS ON GAYS... these are things which are more indentifiable.

But why lie about JUST your race.....

I don't get it.

I laid it out.

People knowing what you think is different from them knowing who you are.

Daps

Simple.

So instead of just ignoring the 'black or not' questions, or just saying you preferred not to mention your race...you decided to just confirm that you weren't black?

Status
Not open for further replies.