Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this still isn't good enough, considering you outright said you weren't black, it'll take more to recover credibility after that

regardless, if you are black, you should be heavily embarrassed of the arguments and statements you've made as of late

constantly shytting on africa as a black man is unforgivable and senseless, you may as well stay indian breh
I didn't shyt on africa.

I said that my main priority is the black community in the USA before and over all else.

Its sheer naivety to put anything above that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I didn't shyt on africa.

I said that my main priority is the black community in the USA before and over all else.

Its sheer naivety to put anything above that.
843 posts in you still havent explained how patriotism is the key to our salvation

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
843 posts in you still havent explained how patriotism is the key to our salvation
Because I never said this.

I said that when I see comments talking about how blacks say they feel they're not welcome in the USA, that doesn't help the attitude we should have all along that we are ENTITLED to be here and have a birthright to claim here.

Basically, we need to drop the notion that we're visitors. Too many people have this notion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

:sas1:

ZIQD3nt.jpg

:sas2:

grandmaster

black excellence
Daps
Reppin
rain city
In context, I said "fukk africa" because nikkas wanted to forget that they're in the USA and theres communities right here that take precedent.

and so what if black americans wish to experience africa? to bring america educations and skills to nigeria or south africa and help build great nations?

realize the black world extends beyond the distance from atlanta, georgia to downtown detroit and bite your tongue

you went too far

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because I never said this.
Am I in the wrong thread... is the title of the thread not "Black People being more patriotic........"

Even in the first post you explicitly said

i'm talking about PRIDE of where you're form

Its funny.... u stan Tariq Nasheed, but u dance around questions like a white supremacist :patrice: Which is it :hula:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and so what if black americans wish to experience africa? to bring america educations and skills to nigeria or south africa and help build great nations?

realize the black world extends beyond the distance from atlanta, georgia to downtown detroit and bite your tongue

you went too far

There no problem with that...but when it comes to priority, even EMBRACING the notion that we're "visitors," and I hear this WAY too often, is ultimately detrimental and destructive to our welfare in this country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Am I in the wrong thread... is the title of the thread not "Black People being more patriotic........"

Even in the first post you explicitly said

Its funny.... u stan Tariq Nasheed, but u dance around questions like a white supremacist :patrice: Which is it :hula:

What are you not comprehending?

My parents are immigrants.

I was born here.

And yet, tons of blacks in the US feel like temporary residents and visitors.

I say thats a bullshyt notion we need to abandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.