Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Skin-Color-14.jpg

I don't know who "tom" is so you're going to have to cross list those list of IP addresses or something.

I'm not that dude and I don't know who the fukk you think I am...not that it bothers me:

GLbKLxO.jpg

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
For real though he's been saying some cac like shyt the last week or so.

Not even a heel turn..just naturally incorporated his beliefs into his gazillion daily posts :manny:

Only a matter of time til you're gone fakkit.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Now you're going off the deep end.

I don't know who you think I am but thats the most you're getting cause I'm not getting on TinyChat

Skin-Color-14.jpg

dude dark does not = black.

That's the whole point. You've been saying RACIST shyt for months on here all under the guise that u can cos ur a dark skin indian.

NO. ur not fukking black so don't come on our forum talking shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Now you're going off the deep end.

I don't know who you think I am but thats the most you're getting cause I'm not getting on TinyChat
Take a picture of yourself with your face blurred out + hair visible holding up a sign with your SN & "TheColi.com"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Skin-Color-14.jpg

dude dark does not = black.

That's the whole point. You've been saying RACIST shyt for months on here all under the guise that u can cos ur a dark skin indian.

NO. ur not fukking black so don't come on our forum talking shyt.
what racist shyt have I been saying?

And mind you, ya'll illiterate fukk nikkas COMPLETELY missed the point of this thread so its only right you come in to swoop and make more dumb shyt up.

grandmaster

black excellence
Daps
Reppin
rain city
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

This is what you asked for:

QoNJEcF.png

:ufdup:

this still isn't good enough, considering you outright said you weren't black, it'll take more to recover credibility after that

regardless, if you are black, you should be heavily embarrassed of the arguments and statements you've made as of late

constantly shytting on africa as a black man is unforgivable and senseless, you may as well stay indian breh

Status
Not open for further replies.