Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
@hustlemania

WE DID IT BREH!!!

IT'S STICKIED :dj2:

rShbo.png
68049_o.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ALSO.

ALSO.

ALSO.

Y'all are missing a HUGE factor.

How does one simply saying their black mean they're not anonymous.

So you mean to tell me. Out of the millions of black Americans Napoleon simply mentioning he is black means he will get easily identified on here.

Race isn't like saying what school you go to.....

Race isn't like saying where you live...

so something as broad as being 'black' means you ain't anonymous if you mention it.

Your race automatically identifies you on the internet.

So black men are claiming non black online to be anonymous now.

Is this what this psycho is saying to us.

DOES. THIS. MAKE. SENSE ?!

6ZCLY0z.gif

Makes sense to me. I didn't want anyone to know ANY THING about me.

That included race until recently.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!

3753859-2945778514-ohh.g.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Usually coolies don't mind their Indianness, I don't understand what the problem is. I'm just having a nice time laughing at it all. :russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Usually coolies don't mind their Indianness, I don't understand what the problem is. I'm just having a nice time laughing at it all. :russ:

I'm saying tho :dead: .... @Ricky Church is open about being an Indian Trini.

All the coolies I know carry their indian heritage with pride.

LOL at lying about being non black when ur black on a HIP HOP forum. That's very smart lol. Who lies about being white on a damn hip hop board.

LOL at a 'black nationalist' ever denying his blackness ever to cover his anonymity. That's a true militant there.

3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

I'm literally laughing right now.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
But you don't care, you don't even want your part of the diaspora to be more mobile and make moves in the wider Black world. Don't you realize that by doing that you give Black people in America not only more capital coming in from overseas investments but that would also bring overseas investors themselves sympathetic to the cause of African America rather than having to continue to beg the white man to let you in his house. Quit the bloodclot groveling and link up with your fellow brothers and sisters in the struggle and get in on the scheme.

Best post in here.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:laff: Damn. I figured dude was just a rich spoiled black suburbanite.

He's clearly disturbed though. How does one cape for ever structure of power, be it the U.S. military empire, corporate hegemony, Israel, and unchecked mass state surveillance, yet obsessively dikkride Tariq Nasheed and talk all this "inherently" bullshyt? And have 31,000 posts in 19 months?

There's no way he's volunteering and speaking and pursuing advanced education and all that stuff he claims posting like 55 times a day either. It's impossible.

He seems to be living out a fantasy on the internet. It'd be best for him to quit the coli.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!

where_is_your_god_now.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm saying tho :dead: .... @Ricky Church is open about being an Indian Trini.

All the coolies I know carry their indian heritage with pride.

LOL at lying about being non black when ur black on a HIP HOP forum. That's very smart lol. Who lies about being white on a damn hip hop board.

LOL at a 'black nationalist' ever denying his blackness ever to cover his anonymity. That's a true militant there.

3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

I'm literally laughing right now.

All jokes @Napoleon has provided a load of laughs here the past few days.
buddy-love-laugh-o.gif

We need to clap for this tour de force, the coli got one of the funniest characters on the internet. And I mean funny for all the wrong reasons.
kJE4HUA.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:laff: Damn. I figured dude was just a rich spoiled black suburbanite.

He's clearly disturbed though. How does one cape for ever structure of power, be it the U.S. military empire, corporate hegemony, Israel, and unchecked mass state surveillance, yet dikkride Tariq Nasheed and talk all this "inherently" bullshyt? And have 31,000 posts in 19 months?

There's no way he's volunteering and speaking and pursuing advanced education and all that stuff he claims posting like 55 times a day either. It's impossible.

He seems to be living out a fantasy on the internet. It'd be best for him to quit the coil.

I thought the same thing, that's why I would never really pull cards I thought he was one of them rich types.

It's truly some baffling shyt. I hope this isn't a troll and this is a real person cuz he's probably the most confused person I've ever seen. The Tariq shyt gotta be some kinda front to affirm his Blackness, and even then of all things to do you decide to stan fukkin Tariq Nasheed to prove your Black? Damn, I really need this laugh today. The :mindblown:ing levels of contradiction make me think this is too good to be true, even a pet rock could see the conflicts of interest here between being a fake ass extra basic Tariq militant and then championing patriotism for America. :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.