Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
So what else are you lying bout to make your points stronger?

lln44kN.png

Breh this is WOAT. It's WOAT than when **** tried to explain to everyone that Luxuria was his friend who worked with him and she was denying it and his computer got hacked.

So @Napoleon you're openly saying 'i've been lying about being non black, but i'm coming out now as black y'all!' and expect us to believe a psycho n a liar ?

If you lied about being non black how do you expect any sane person to believe you about ur new 'coming out as black' ?

Also u posted ur arm...which is brown color that could belong to anyone.....

You're a pathological liar and an awful liar at that.

You don't make sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh this is WOAT. It's WOAT than when **** tried to explain to everyone that Luxuria was his friend who worked with him and she was denying it and his computer got hacked.

So @Napoleon you're openly saying 'i've been lying about being non black, but i'm coming out now as black y'all!' and expect us to believe a psycho n a liar ?

If you lied about being non black how do you expect any sane person to believe you about ur new 'coming out as black' ?

Also u posted ur arm...which is brown color that could belong to anyone.....

You're a pathological liar and an awful liar at that.

You don't make sense.

*sigh*

1. I owe YOU no obligation to anything. Know that first.

2. I explained my stance. This is the internet, not a business meeting.

3. My story is consistent and internally sound. Sorry if you can't sleep soundly.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
dude is a pathological liar.. its really that simple..

He really is. These exposals always lead people to create some of the most weirdest lies too.

I memba when this dude on bodybuilding forum was pretending to be a chick and when he got caught he brought up this same 'erm i only pretended to be a chick so people didn't recognize me.

It's like they scrabble to cover the lies with more and more and more lies and shyt gets more dumb and crazy by the minute.

I don't think he should have posted that lol. Made his case worse.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He really is. These exposals always lead people to create some of the most weirdest lies too.

I memba when this dude on bodybuilding forum was pretending to be a chick and when he got caught he brought up this same 'erm i only pretended to be a chick so people didn't recognize me.

It's like they scrabble to cover the lies with more and more and more lies and shyt gets more dumb and crazy by the minute.

1. I started an account and didn't want anyone to know anything about me. (makes sense.)

2. In order to continually legitimize my arguments I proved I was black.

Its really that simple.

Daps

that's what I been saying..

anyone who gets that defensive, especially about their own lies- is a liar..

had he just shrugged it off, he could've had clearance.. ole boy jumped online QUICK when he saw them receipts.. :mjlol:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
that's what I been saying..

anyone who gets that defensive, especially about their own lies- is a liar..

had he just shrugged it off, he could've had clearance.. ole boy jumped online QUICK when he saw them receipts.. :mjlol:

Alert your booth clan that the resident drake dikk rider is going to toast :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you wanted to remain anonymous, you could just post less or not at all in certain threads. :heh:

Well clearly...but fact is, I didn't want a race associated to this account until recently when I kinda had to because people kept questioning me. :snoop:

AND YET dudes don't want to address the topic of this thread :shaq2:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
If you wanted to remain anonymous, you could just post less or not at all in certain threads. :heh:

ALSO.

ALSO.

ALSO.

Y'all are missing a HUGE factor.

How does one simply saying their black mean they're not anonymous.

So you mean to tell me. Out of the millions of black Americans Napoleon simply mentioning he is black means he will get easily identified on here.

Race isn't like saying what school you go to.....

Race isn't like saying where you live...

so something as broad as being 'black' means you ain't anonymous if you mention it.

Your race automatically identifies you on the internet.

So black men are claiming non black online to be anonymous now.

Is this what this psycho is saying to us.

DOES. THIS. MAKE. SENSE ?!

6ZCLY0z.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.