Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!
7ocmis5krouz8uqeese855voa.400x300x1.jpg

Canon

Veteran
Daps
WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!
i really want this answered

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

1. I started a new account and wanted to hold ambiguous positions.

2. Years later after being challenged for unconventional views, said fukk it...I'm black AND proved it.

nikka your positions weren't ambiguous. You came in this bytch saying fukk god and fukk religion :what:

And this nikka just admitted to being an alias. What was your old screen name breh :mjpls:

@cook please flip the button on this cac :camby:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
glad @Theraflu got that screenshot from last Sept.. ole boys been in here editing posts, like its no tomorrow.. :whew:

My dude liars will do ANYTHING not to get caught.

I made sure them reciepts were screenshotted and everything before I made a sound

Napoleon the type to say I never saw such a post n it never existed. The liars with web of lies so deep and complex it drives a nikka crazy :wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I thought the same thing, that's why I would never really pull cards I thought he was one of them rich types.

It's truly some baffling shyt. I hope this isn't a troll and this is a real person cuz he's probably the most confused person I've ever seen. The Tariq shyt gotta be some kinda front to affirm his Blackness, and even then of all things to do you decide to stan fukkin Tariq Nasheed to prove your Black? Damn, I really need this laugh today. The :mindblown:ing levels of contradiction make me think this is too good to be true, even a pet rock could see the conflicts of interest here between being a fake ass extra basic Tariq militant and then championing patriotism for America. :laff:
Yeah I figured his flippant elitism and incessant dikkriding of power and authority could just be a by-product of a spoiled upbringing.

But that thread where he was giving you @Broke Wave and @Poitier shyt about Ethiopia's economy was inexplicable. It's not like y'all were being delusional and claiming Ethiopia is the next world economic power. Y'all were just saying you're happy they're showing increasing GDP growth and expanding industries, considering they were the stereotypical poster child for starvation in the 80's. Dude was shytting on Ethiopia and being all combative for no reason. Like :dahell:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How am I an alias? :heh:

1. I started a new account and wanted to hold ambiguous positions.

2. Years later after being challenged for unconventional views, said fukk it...I'm black AND proved it.

Starting a new account insinuates you had an old account. Why didn't just say "I signed up and wanted to hold ambiguous positions."

Get your lies straight breh :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.