Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dont even waste your time.. you built a very strong case, and the fact he's getting so defensive speaks VOLUMES..

i mean.. the proofs right there.. his own typing.. and, hes still holding onto his lies.. what a waste of life.. :heh:
Defensive about what?

I started an account, wanted to remain as anonymous as possible and said fukk it over time.

Makes sense to me.

@Theraflu made a conspiracy theory, then bought into it with fragmented evidence.

Again, does me no mind.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I said that because I wanted to remain anonymous.

So you said you're not black so you can remain anonymous?

and now you've decided to claim your blackness again ?

Read that alloud and read it again.

A black man comes on a message board and claim's his not black a few times to seem anonymous. Then decides to be black again ?

You're not actually making any sense.

So you're saying when you first joined here you claimed you were black so people won't know who you are now you've said eff it and claimed ur blackness again.

And this makes sense to you ?

disturbed.gif

You're actually deranged.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
dont even waste your time.. you built a very strong case, and the fact he's getting so defensive speaks VOLUMES..

i mean.. the proofs right there.. his own typing.. and, hes still holding onto his lies.. what a waste of life.. :heh:

In all my years of being on a message board I've NEVER heard of a black men EVER randomly saying he wasn't black EVER. Why would a black man claim his not black for a year plus then decide he wants to be black again.

This is shaping up to be some ****/luxuria shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Read that allowed and read it again.

A black man comes on a message board and claim's his not black a few times to seem anonymous. Then decides to be black again ?

So you're saying when you first joined here you claimed you were black so people won't know who you are now you've said eff it and claimed ur blackness again.

disturbed.gif

Makes tons of sense to me.

I have a thing against posting on message boards and letting anyone know anything about me.

Sooooo when people started questioning my legitimacy to speak on certain topics I had to let a few details slide out so I could make stronger points.

Very simple.

Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps

Read that allowed and read it again.

disturbed.gif

:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In all my years of being on a message board I've NEVER heard of a black men ARE randomly saying he wasn't black EVER. Why would a black man claim his not black for a year plus then decide he wants to be black again.

This is shaping up to be some ****/luxuria shyt.

1. I started a new account and wanted to hold ambiguous positions.

2. Years later after being challenged for unconventional views, said fukk it...I'm black AND proved it.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Makes tons of sense to me.

I have a thing against posting on message boards and letting anyone know anything about me.

Sooooo when people started questioning my legitimacy to speak on certain topics I had to let a few details slide out so I could make stronger points.

Very simple.

So what else are you lying bout to make your points stronger?

lln44kN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.