Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
bruh:comeon:

BX4eQMOCYAAneDz.jpg-large.jpeg
CxuNQRy.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!
Holy shyt, how did I forget all about this?:krs:

I always knew there was something off about this dudes posting. It just didn't seem authentice. I also remember a certain time period where he use to downplay every black achievement. I think I remember even calling him out on it one time.For some reason, I always use to get him and @observe mixed up as the same poster.

@Napoleon you done fukked up pleighboi:birdman:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!
CxuNQRy.png
CxuNQRy.png
CxuNQRy.png
CxuNQRy.png
CxuNQRy.png
CxuNQRy.png
CxuNQRy.png

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Last post from Tom :sas1:
I'm requesting a permanent ban so I can just lay low and use my aliases from here on out. There's no point in using this forum if two of the main reasons i come here have been cut off from me

axe this screename please
@2Quik4UHoes

someone in the booth raised this point which more n more i believe :sas1:

:sas2:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I said that because I wanted to remain anonymous.

Over time I said fukk it and started dropping background so people wouldn't start creating bullshyt narratives, like you all are doing now.

Believe what you want. Does me NO mind.

Why is your race on a black message board the thing you decided to remain anonymous about.

And I call :duck: on you being Jamaican. I'm Jamaican my damn self and I've never met a single Jamaican who didn't wear our culture as a badge of honor :comeon:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So you said you're not black so you can remain anonymous?

and now you've decided to claim your blackness again ?

Read that allowed and read it again.

A black man comes on a message board and claim's his not black a few times to seem anonymous. Then decides to be black again ?

You're not actually making any sense.

So you're saying when you first joined here you claimed you were black so people won't know who you are now you've said eff it and claimed ur blackness again.

And this makes sense to you ?

disturbed.gif

You're actually deranged.

And the entire time he wants to remain anonymous and deny his blackness he has no problems admitting to being an atheist and homosexual advocate :word:

Status
Not open for further replies.