Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia @Roddy Right

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made taling about Jamaican.

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
also y'all peep the 'I have a family member who is judged for being gay'

add that to how hard he went for gays....lemme guess he is gay aswell ?!

Anything is possible at this point tbh....

No straight person capes that hard for gay people. He's definitely gay as well. So we have a gay closet white supremacist (don't ask me how) who pretended to be a black man for 30,000+ posts. The internet y'all.

JPj6dOj.png

Daps
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia @Roddy Right

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made taling about Jamaican.

THEN the jackpost

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!
oooooooooooooooooh sh!t.. :ohhh:

this deserves its own thread.. :lupe: time to get this imposter the fukk up outtahere.. :camby:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WHY?!?!
:thinking: Dudes like him want to believe in white supremacy but in the back of their minds, they know its bullshiit. The problem is...they built all of their confidence on this bullshiit ideology so if they admit that the idea of white supremacy aint shiit...they are indirectly saying that they themselves aint shiit.

For example...if promoters and media hype up a boxer, saying that he is the best ever, and is superior to other fighters ...then later that boxer has a few good fights...the boxer will feel good about himself and call himself a great fighter. Unfortunately for him, he still comes across a Mike Tyson, a Joe Frazier, or an Ali that will knock his ass out...:camron:

so he knows for a fact that there are better fighters out there so he is confused. :ld:

If he finds out later that the judges have been paid off and he was given an unfair advantage...he would realize that he is not as good of a fighter as he thought he was and his confidence and self esteem would be crumbled. :sadmike:

So instead of dealing with the truth, he would rather hide the fact that the fight was fixed so that he can continue feeling good about himself. Basically living a lie so that he can sleep well at night. :whew:

That is the mind of a white supremest. They were raised to believe they are better than everyone (especially black people) because of their skin. Then slowly as blacks are desegregated and allowed to compete...they prove time and time again that white supremacy is a bullshiit theory. (Ask Hitler in the Olympics). So instead of dealing with the truth they rather hide information and distract others from finding that information (Like a dude about to be caught cheating by his girl) just so that they can continue to live their lie.

They are severely insecure people.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

THEN the jackpost

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

10sf994.png

WHY?!?!
thats cute and all, but I wish you spent more time on your pivot tables instead.

I'm a black american with jamaican parents.

Thats all you're getting from me.

deal with it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:thinking: Dudes like him want to believe in white supremacy but in the back of their minds, they know its bullshiit. The problem is...they built all of their confidence on this bullshiit ideology so if they admit that the idea of white supremacy aint shiit...they are indirectly saying that they themselves aint shiit.

For example...if promoters and media hype up a boxer, saying that he is the best ever, and is superior to other fighters ...then later that boxer has a few good fights...the boxer will feel good about himself and call himself a great fighter. Unfortunately for him, he still comes across a Mike Tyson, a Joe Frazier, or an Ali that will knock his ass out...:camron:

so he knows for a fact that there are better fighters out there so he is confused. :ld:

If he finds out later that the judges have been paid off and he was given an unfair advantage...he would realize that he is not as good of a fighter as he thought he was and his confidence and self esteem would be crumbled. :sadmike:

So instead of dealing with the truth, he would rather hide the fact that the fight was fixed so that he can continue feeling good about himself. Basically living a lie so that he can sleep well at night. :whew:

That is the mind of a white supremest. They were raised to believe they are better than everyone (especially black people) because of their skin. Then slowly as blacks are desegregated and allowed to compete...they prove time and time again that white supremacy is a bullshiit theory. (Ask Hitler in the Olympics). So instead of dealing with the truth they rather hide information and distract others from finding that information (Like a dude about to be caught cheating by his girl) just so that they can continue to live their lie.

They are severely insecure people.
you all are STILL missing my point.

Do you support the United States?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No straight person capes that hard for gay people. He's definitely gay as well. So we have a gay closet white supremacist (don't ask me how) who pretended to be a black man for 30,000+ posts. The internet y'all.

JPj6dOj.png
I'm not gay, but I defend any sort of humanity that looks to equalize a standard of living that reduces persecution.

That happens to sometimes include gay rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.