Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yep.

Seeing it through to the end seems to be too much for many of you.

Who cares what your argument is?

I'm the one asserting the argument.

Go start your own thread.

I'm discussing a singular point, to which you can't focus on.

Wow:liottahaha2:

epic_truck_fail.gif

Stankonia

the coli's #2 basehead poster.
Daps
Reppin
outside @lovelydays window
Our stock continues to rise here and I want to see it through.

Admit you can't handle it if you must.
i dont know how to answer this.

handle what? if i move to an african nation and attempt to build upon it, how is dealing with white supremacy harder than literally building a nation up

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It first must benefit black Americans, the people you're currently around, then everyone else.

Focus.

And I have no problem promoting group economics as that a more legitimate and independent and resilient black identity of what American citizenship represents.

How bout African Americans benefit themselves by using the wealth that CAN be had here and invest in something that can give them greater leverage in this so called home front you are all gung ho for?

You have some serious delusions about this country, and at this point I only engage with you on this to make myself laugh. You'll get your wake up call someday, that is if you're not a troll or non black.

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i dont know how to answer this.

handle what? if i move to an african nation and attempt to build upon it, how is dealing with white supremacy harder than literally building a nation up

breh you are arguing with a legit moron. There's no way to discuss something with someone who has no knowledge of the subject like @Napoleon; every answer he gives is worse than the last...dude actually subverts good posts that kill his argument by ignoring the argument and asking ridiculous questions

"This is my thread and I'll address only what I want to address- @Napoleon acting like some spoiled ass sambo kid who walked into a convo he wasn't prepared for:pachaha:shyt turned into a buzzsaw quickly. let the ether continue

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh you are arguing with a legit moron. There's no way to discuss something with someone who has no knowledge of the subject like @Napoleon; every answer he gives is worse than the last...dude actually subverts good posts that kill his argument by ignoring the argument and asking ridiculous questions

"This is my thread and I'll address only what I want to address- @Napoleon acting like some spoiled ass sambo kid who walked into a convo he wasn't prepared for:pachaha:shyt turned into a buzzsaw quickly. let the ether continue
You're not addressing my argument and trying to derail my discussion with unrelated commentary.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Then I care more about black America than you.

It is what it is.

You can't have to both ways.

But you don't care, you don't even want your part of the diaspora to be more mobile and make moves in the wider Black world. Don't you realize that by doing that you give Black people in America not only more capital coming in from overseas investments but that would also bring overseas investors themselves sympathetic to the cause of African America rather than having to continue to beg the white man to let you in his house. Quit the bloodclot groveling and link up with your fellow brothers and sisters in the struggle and get in on the scheme.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Honestly brehs it's time to give @Napoleon the :camby: and keep it moving. Ya'll complain about cacs and c00ns all the time, and here we have somebody that CLEARLY can't be black; unless he has multiple personality disorder and I highly doubt that. Dude has trolled long enough. fukk outta here. :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Honestly...this thread has been really p!ssing me off. I don't even know if I can read this anymore...so I won't.

@Napoleon I'm sorry but this thread is some c00n shyt.

We can act American all we want, but the fact of the matter is they (I mean..white people) have refused to accept us as American. That's why we need a hypen.

I don't even know what to make of your posts anymore. One day your a atheist shytting on religion, the next your parading gay rights rhetoric, the next day you Martin Luther King, the next day your Malcolm X, the next day your defending some stupid pop singer saying some abhorently racist crap cause "he was young", the next day you say "f*ck Africa" even though you are supposedly black and you know your family didn't come on the Mayflower, and then the next day you parade around these idea that if we just started becoming more "patriotic" towards a country that was built from our own destruction that maybe we won't be discriminated against by every powerful branch established by the race of people who put us in this predicament in the first place.

You have not displayed any quality posting whatsover throughout the duration of the thread...you respond to rationally and intelligently thought out posts with insults and huge fonts to hide the fact you don't know what you're talking about. I couldn't even begin to start upon the levels of contradictions you have imposed all throughout.

This is why I had to fall back...you embarass yourself too much on an internet forum and have too much pride to realize when and where you're wrong. And it just looks terrible...terrible. Just stop. With this nonsense. You should be ashamed for even perpetuating this uncle tom ass garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.