Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Honestly...this thread has been really p!ssing me off. I don't even know if I can read this anymore...so I won't.

@Napoleon I'm sorry but this thread is some c00n shyt.

We can act American all we want, but the fact of the matter is they (I mean..white people) have refused to accept us as American. That's why we need a hypen.

I don't even know what to make of your posts anymore. One day your a atheist shytting on religion, the next your parading gay rights rhetoric, the next day you Martin Luther King, the next day your Malcolm X, the next day your defending some stupid pop singer saying some abhorently racist crap cause "he was young", the next day you say "f*ck Africa" even though you are supposedly black and you know your family didn't come on the Mayflower, and then the next day you parade around these idea that if we just started becoming more "patriotic" towards a country that was built from our own destruction that maybe we won't be discriminated against by every powerful branch established by the race of people who put us in this predicament in the first place.

You have not displayed any quality posting whatsover throughout the duration of the thread...you respond to rationally and intelligently thought out posts with insults and huge fonts to hide the fact you don't know what you're talking about. I couldn't even begin to start upon the levels of contradictions you have imposed all throughout.

This is why I had to fall back...you embarass yourself too much on an internet forum and have too much pride to realize when and where you're wrong. And it just looks terrible...terrible. Just stop. With this nonsense. You should be ashamed for even perpetuating this uncle tom ass garbage.

He has NO pride whatsoever. He wants to kiss ass and pledge his allegiance to a country that wants him either dead, poor, neutered, or in a cell.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Honestly...this thread has been really p!ssing me off. I don't even know if I can read this anymore...so I won't.

We can act American all we want, but the fact of the matter is they (I mean..white people) have refused to accept us as American. That's why we need a hypen.

I don't even know what to make of your posts anymore. One day your a atheist shytting on religion, the next your parading gay rights rhetoric, the next day you Martin Luther King, the next day your Malcolm X, the next day your defending some stupid pop singer saying some abhorently racist crap cause "he was young", the next day you say "f*ck Africa" even though you are supposedly black and you know your family didn't come on the Mayflower, and then the next day you parade around these idea that if we just started becoming more "patriotic" towards a country that was built from our own destruction that maybe we won't be discriminated against by every powerful branch established by the race of people who put us in this predicament in the first place.

You have not displayed any quality posting whatsover throughout the duration of the thread...you respond to rationally and intelligently thought out posts with insults and huge fonts to hide the fact you don't know what you're talking about. I couldn't even begin to start upon the levels of contradictions you have imposed all throughout.

This is why I had to fall back...you embarass yourself too much on an internet forum and have too much pride to realize when and where you're wrong. And it just looks terrible...terrible. Just stop. With this nonsense. You should be ashamed for even perpetuating this uncle tom ass garbage.

Damn...have never seen someone get ethered like that on here before

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
He has NO pride whatsoever. He wants to kiss ass and pledge his allegiance to a country that wants him either dead, poor, neutered, or in a cell.

Realist post in this thread. let his bytch ass stay sleep then. All revolutions and social movements have stragglers left behind

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

:whew:Glad you didn't retire. Watch @Napoleon come in and break your post into like 8 parts saying dumb shyt like "I didn't say this" "I never said this" or "What u gonna do about it"" or "this is my thread" like a straight p*ssy :shaq2:

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
:dead:

Of course you don't give two shyts, because it blows holes in your entire argument.

Here we have a people that were hated, went through hardships and said "fukk it, lets get our own country" and in less than 60 years they were a world power because money they make everywhere in the world goes back to Israel, which in turn backs their interests wherever they are.

Jews don't view America as their home, Israel is numero uno to them, which makes this even funnier. That very same model could work for African Americans, but you're too busy playing Captain America.

I agree but where do we go? There's 38 million of us

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Look at Napoleon y'all
sddig5k-gif.4544

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:whew:Glad you didn't retire. Watch @Napoleon come in and break your post into like 8 parts saying dumb shyt like "I didn't say this" "I never said this" or "What u gonna do about it"" or "this is my thread" like a straight p*ssy :shaq2:

Word.

I can't watch a thread like this develop without having something to say...this is just terrible posting from @Napoleon altogether.

I've lost all respect for this dude. Just gone. He's a flip-flopper who doesn't know what he stands for or if he stands for anything. This thread proved it.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Word.

I can't watch a thread like this develop without having something to say...this is just terrible posting from @Napoleon altogether.

I've lost all respect for this dude. Just gone. He's a flip-flopper who doesn't know what he stands for or if he stands for anything. This thread proved it.

That's why I'm glad he made this thread...so everyone can see how ridiculous that guy is once and for all; I want his heart pumping kool-aid ass to be branded on the coli like the other trolls; Glad he shot himself in here

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

1. [*]wingzboy
    New Member, from NULL

Daps Received:

[*]Today at 10:10 PM
    Midrash
    New Member, Male

Daps Received:

[*]Today at 5:19 PM
    jilla82
    New Member, from Chicago

Daps Received:

[*]Today at 3:11 PM
    Buckeye Fever
    #Home, Male, from Central Ohio-Central Illinois

Daps Received:

[*]Today at 8:11 AM
    PullOutGawd
    Riding Dirtier than Chamillionaire, Male, from SaintCityLegend

Daps Received:

[*]Yesterday at 11:52 PM
    Chris.B

Daps Received:

[*]Yesterday at 11:00 PM
    HideoKojima
    DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin', Male, 20, from Georgia, Home of the trillest

Daps Received:

[*]Yesterday at 10:40 PM
    thereheis
    New Member, from #newblacks#MorganFreeman#BillCosby#payyownbills

Daps Received:

[*]Yesterday at 7:28 PM
    GrindtoFilthy
    New Member, Male

Daps Received:

[*]Yesterday at 5:54 PM
    Yessir_Araphat
    takin money>>gettin money, from N/S Long Beach

Daps Received:

We see you c00ns dapping Napoleon's post :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

White refuse to accept you as american.

OK.

Then what?

Do you cower?

or do you force them to accept your claims and existence?

I don't even know what to make of your posts anymore. One day your a atheist shytting on religion, the next your parading gay rights rhetoric, the next day you Martin Luther King, the next day your Malcolm X, the next day your defending some stupid pop singer saying some abhorently racist crap cause "he was young", the next day you say "f*ck Africa" even though you are supposedly black and you know your family didn't come on the Mayflower, and
I have a range of views, all of the consistent.

then the next day you parade around these idea that if we just started becoming more "patriotic" towards a country that was built from our own destruction that maybe we won't be discriminated against by every powerful branch established by the race of people who put us in this predicament in the first place.

False.

I never said that patriotism will abolish racism, white supremacy, or oppression from others

Thats the misconception @kp404 and the peanut gallery have been apt on trying to build a case on.

I NEVER said this.

Not once.

I never even alluded to it.

I DID however say that black autonomy must be mired and imbued with a unique sense of patriotism similar to those who are in power, but unique in the sense that instead of assimilating, we instead create our own sense of identity in this country that acknowledges the past, but looks towards the future.

Adopting a "visitor" mindset hurts us in the long run.

I am an American and no one will tell me otherwise. Its OUR responsibility to make that more concrete. No one will give that to us.

I've given up responding to just about everything in here.

I'm either repeating myself or outright replying to things I DID NOT EVER SAY...

@kp404 has taken to making up arguments, battling straw men and trying to bait me into saying things I neither said, suggested, or implied.

Its fatiguing and I'm not going to keep up with it.

Read through this thread and you'll see numerous examples of his deceit.

I'll chalk this up to your misunderstanding.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
White refuse to accept you as american.

OK.

Then what?

Do you cower?

or do you force them to accept your claims and existence?

I have a range of views, all of the consistent.

False.

I never said that patriotism will abolish racism, white supremacy, or oppression from others

Thats the misconception @kp404 and the peanut gallery have been apt on trying to build a case on.

I NEVER said this.

Not once.

I never even alluded to it.

I DID however say that black autonomy must be mired and imbued with a unique sense of patriotism similar to those who are in power, but unique in the sense that instead of assimilating, we instead create our own sense of identity in this country that acknowledges the past, but looks towards the future.

Adopting a "visitor" mindset hurts us in the long run.

I am an American and no one will tell me otherwise. Its OUR responsibility to make that more concrete. No one will give that to us.

I've given up responding to just about everything in here.

I'm either repeating myself or outright replying to things I DID NOT EVER SAY...

@kp404 has taken to making up arguments, battling straw men and trying to bait me into saying things I neither said, suggested, or implied.

Its fatiguing and I'm not going to keep up with it.

Read through this thread and you'll see numerous examples of his deceit.

I'll chalk this up to your misunderstanding.
@kp404 Holy shyt word for word

Status
Not open for further replies.