Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@kp404 Holy shyt word for word
I know right? its like arguing with a spoiled child :pachaha:How @Napoleon is not embarrassed by the post you quoted is extraordinary breh:wow:
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* told you he would quote you like a fukking 5 year old child :lolbron:@Napoleon is a pathetic robot at this point; so predictable, so amateurish in his knowledge and trolling:babyhaha:

I guess I'm supposed to let untrue statements slide, huh?

You've perpetuated concepts of things I DID NOT EVER SAY.

GO ahead. you're good at it.

I'm tired of repeating myself ad nauseum. Its apparent you have no regard for integrity or honesty, so I'll unleash your creativity and allow you draw up whatever narrative you want to push to make yourself feel better.

All of the things I addressed in reply to @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* were because they were things I DID not say and carried sentiments I did NOT imply.

And here you again pushing this shyt.

I've been saying it since page 1 and you're still here pushing this tired shyt of things you can't even source in this thread.

Daps
We could revisit this thread 5-10 years down the road and all you negroes would still be sitting on ya asses right in "Murica" lol.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly brehs it's time to give @Napoleon the :camby: and keep it moving. Ya'll complain about cacs and c00ns all the time, and here we have somebody that CLEARLY can't be black; unless he has multiple personality disorder and I highly doubt that. Dude has trolled long enough. fukk outta here. :camby:

I have been saying this for a min now. When he first started posting he was shytting on black people. Now he found a way to troll folks by pretending to be this black nationalist but at the same time supporting capitalistic nature of white supremacy, fascism aka the Ukraine and now this.

One second he's riding Tariq dikk for daps from all the misguided vulnerable males on here, the next he's supporting a power structure that got a rich father off from raping his 8 year old daughter.

But all of this will be forgotten every sunday when he makes tariq stream threads and post. Then the brehs will love him again...shyt is disgusting that people blindly follow this fukking bi polar weirdo

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
So I repeat, to brehs who want us to make our own country like the Jews did with Isreal, where do we go?

Status
Not open for further replies.