Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:stopitslime:

Address Israel's law of return, stop trying to weasel your way out of it.
I don't give two shyts about how israel does things.

Having african nations with similar clauses would be a nice thing, but I don't ever want to rely on them for anything.

The home front is the first front.

We are here, if we can't get it done here, then its all for naught.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't give two shyts about how israel does things.

Having african nations with similar clauses would be a nice thing, but I don't ever want to rely on them for anything.

The home front is the first front.

We are here, if we can't get it done here, then its all for naught.

:dead:

Of course you don't give two shyts, because it blows holes in your entire argument.

Here we have a people that were hated, went through hardships and said "fukk it, lets get our own country" and in less than 60 years they were a world power because money they make everywhere in the world goes back to Israel, which in turn backs their interests wherever they are.

Jews don't view America as their home, Israel is numero uno to them, which makes this even funnier. That very same model could work for African Americans, but you're too busy playing Captain America.

Stankonia

the coli's #2 basehead poster.
Daps
Reppin
outside @lovelydays window
1. My parents are from the carribbean

2. which african nations? Do I just pick some out of the bag of 54? Is that enough? Or do I pick one?

so? This is why sorts of dumb comments like this sounds like ya'll are just ready to give up.

Focusing on what you ain't got instead the sort of speech that insinuates what you're ABOUT to get.

Thats all the more reason to force it to be a place that we're in control of.
and? your point? why not move and invest in anither country that we have more common interests in?

thats some pretty bad logic again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Among the demands made on European former slave trade nations are that they:

• provide diplomatic help to persuade countries such as Ghana and Ethiopia to offer citizenship to the children of people from the Caribbean who “return” to Africa. Some 30,000 have made such a journey to Africa and have been offered generous settlement packages, but lack of citizenship rights for their children is causing difficulties;

• devise a development strategy to help improve the lives of poor communities in the Caribbean still devastated by the after-effects of slavery;

• support cultural exchanges between the Caribbean and west Africa to help Caribbean people of African descent rebuild their sense of history and identity;

• back literacy drives designed to improve education levels that are still dire in many Caribbean communities;

• provide medical assistance to the region that is struggling from high levels of chronic diseases such as hypertension and type 2 diabetes that the Caricom reparations commission links to the fallout from slavery.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/09/caribbean-nations-demand-slavery-reparations

Funny the first demand was an easier road to repatriation to bum ass Africa. Why don't your kinfolk want to come to the good ole US of A? Since its such a hub of prosperity and goodwill for Black people. Oh wait, you gotta just hug tight and one day some day the abuse will stop, right @Napoleon? :pachaha:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm having fun with this at this point :pachaha:Dude might be legit the stupidest troll on the site...atleast some trolls have actual knowledge; @Napoleon has no knowledge of the black experience AT ALL:lolbron:Look at his posts for proof

The worst thing about it is that he's trolling because his arguments are weak as fukk and he's playing dumb so he won't have to admit that he's wrong. If that's not the bullest of shyts
sQeATgt.png

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@mrken12 listed an example of Jesse Owens getting shyt on by the US 78 years ago as being indicative of the CURRENT black plight and ceiling of black civil society. :comeon:

If you're going to dance that much, then let me change my shoes :heh:

You fool. I used the example to point out how being patriotic NEVER has benefited black people. There are black men who have served in the military who have come back home and still were treated like any other nikka.

http://thegrio.com/2013/12/04/us-airman-stands-his-ground-in-florida-sentenced-to-25-years/

Recent example here. So he defended his country and was a member of our oh so respected men and women of the military but tries to defend himself using the Stand Your Ground law and still gets thrown in jail.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You fool. I used the example to point out how being patriotic NEVER has benefited black people. There are black men who have served in the military who have come back home and still were treated like any other nikka.

http://thegrio.com/2013/12/04/us-airman-stands-his-ground-in-florida-sentenced-to-25-years/

Recent example here. So he defended his country and was a member of our oh so respected men and women of the military but tries to defend himself using the Stand Your Ground law and still gets thrown in jail.

Breh @Napoleon can't think critically. This is clearly too much for him to handle, so he'll accuse you of "talking past him" :mandelahaha:

And thanks for disproving the OP AGAIN. Its like 348 coli to 0 Napoleon at this point:smugcastro:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Is your response to use examples from 1936?

Do you support the United States and adopt positions that favor the progress of this country, especially in your favor?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/09/caribbean-nations-demand-slavery-reparations

Funny the first demand was an easier road to repatriation to bum ass Africa. Why don't your kinfolk want to come to the good ole US of A? Since its such a hub of prosperity and goodwill for Black people. Oh wait, you gotta just hug tight and one day some day the abuse will stop, right @Napoleon? :pachaha:
Your solution is to admit defeat and capitulate to white supremacy instead of taking charge of a nation in your favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.