Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is your response to use examples from 1936?

Do you support the United States and adopt positions that favor the progress of this country, especially in your favor?

106.gif

I don't even.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

Of course you don't give two shyts, because it blows holes in your entire argument.

Here we have a people that were hated, went through hardships and said "fukk it, lets get our own country" and in less than 60 years they were a world power because money they make everywhere in the world goes back to Israel, which in turn backs their interests wherever they are.

Jews don't view America as their home, Israel is numero uno to them, which makes this even funnier. That very same model could work for African Americans, but you're too busy playing Captain America.
Why can't you do that here?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Your solution is to admit defeat and capitulate to white supremacy instead of taking charge of a nation in your favor?

lmao, how do you take charge again? By hugging tight and passing laws right? You do realize they've repealed laws that were fought for during the Civil Rights era. So unless you bout to open a hugging lobby I don't see any of these magical laws coming to pass. The key to power is through the economics of the community, and if it links itself with other communities under other forms of white supremacy you create a network of mutual cooperation and growth.

But even traveling back and forth constitutes being a runaway from the merciless yoke of the white supremacist system and I know how huge of a betrayal that is to you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

Of course you don't give two shyts, because it blows holes in your entire argument.

Here we have a people that were hated, went through hardships and said "fukk it, lets get our own country" and in less than 60 years they were a world power because money they make everywhere in the world goes back to Israel, which in turn backs their interests wherever they are.

Jews don't view America as their home, Israel is numero uno to them, which makes this even funnier. That very same model could work for African Americans, but you're too busy playing Captain America.
Why can't you do that here?

Black Americans have a more unique identity and solidarity than European Jews.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lmao, how do you take charge again? By hugging tight and passing laws right? You do realize they've repealed laws that were fought for during the Civil Rights era. So unless you bout to open a hugging lobby I don't see any of these magical laws coming to pass. The key to power is through the economics of the community, and if it links itself with other communities under other forms of white supremacy you create a network of mutual cooperation and growth.

But even traveling back and forth constitutes being a runaway from the merciless yoke of the white supremacist system and I know how huge of a betrayal that is to you.
It first must benefit black Americans, the people you're currently around, then everyone else.

Focus.

And I have no problem promoting group economics as that a more legitimate and independent and resilient black identity of what American citizenship represents.

Status
Not open for further replies.