Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:wtf:

Click the link, it says Africans are returning to Africa, what is your source? Nevermind the fact immigration as a whole is slowing down and the US had it's slowest population growth rate since the Great Depression last year.

Run? What the fukk kind of nonsense is that, are American born Jews that decide to move to Israel running? The law of return allows a Jew born anywhere in the fukking world to be a citizen of Israel and move there if they want to, so with your rationale those people are running?

My solution isn't cowering, it isn't running, it's building up a nation that would back our interests much like Israel does for Jews. My solution would be using our spending power in the US to help some of these African countries that are on the verge of greatness, provided African Americans are granted citizenship and the interests of Black people are backed wherever else they may live, like the Jews.

Let me ask you something, have you ever left the US?

@Napoleon continues to get killed in here :deadcena2:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
why did you exclude african nations?

we have been trying to take "advantage" of the situations in this country since the early 1900s, and to be frank. we havent really got that far.

true, but if this country continues to "cheat" us. i see no reason to stay here and i encourage black people to move out and establish business in a black nation.

But but but according to @Napoleon its our own fault because we haven't truly embraced nationalism and our citizenship here :lol23:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:wtf:

Click the link, it says Africans are returning to Africa, what is your source? Nevermind the fact immigration as a whole is slowing down and the US had it's slowest population growth rate since the Great Depression last year.

Run? What the fukk kind of nonsense is that, are American born Jews that decide to move to Israel running? The law of return allows a Jew born anywhere in the fukking world to be a citizen of Israel and move there if they want to, so with your rationale those people are running?

My solution isn't cowering, it isn't running, it's building up a nation that would back our interests much like Israel does for Jews. My solution would be using our spending power in the US to help some of these African countries that are on the verge of greatness, provided African Americans are granted citizenship and the interests of Black people are backed wherever else they may live, like the Jews.

Let me ask you something, have you ever left the US?
1. I MAY have more passport stamps that most of this board.

2. Stop saying vague shyt like "support african countries" when y'all ain't even focused on HOME first. Thats whats so infuriating about this shyt. Just all over the place with no clear goals and aims.

You're an American.

You can't claim all of west africa... a place more diverse than fukking asia.

Pick something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why did you exclude african nations?
1. My parents are from the carribbean

2. which african nations? Do I just pick some out of the bag of 54? Is that enough? Or do I pick one?

we have been trying to take "advantage" of the situations in this country since the early 1900s, and to be frank. we havent really got that far.
so? This is why sorts of dumb comments like this sounds like ya'll are just ready to give up.

Focusing on what you ain't got instead the sort of speech that insinuates what you're ABOUT to get.

true, but if this country continues to "cheat" us. i see no reason to stay here and i encourage black people to move out and establish business in a black nation.

Thats all the more reason to force it to be a place that we're in control of.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
@Napoleon , it's obvious that wasn't your arm that you showed LionofJudah. Either that, or you're a dot-head Kwik E Mart Indian c00n. You're such a fukkin moron.

A nonwhite should never be patriotic to them cacs. fukk all cacs, fukk their flag, fukk everything that cacs stand for. Burn their flag, never respect it. Ever.

Flag%20Burning.jpg

American_flag_burning.jpg

flagburning.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
1. I MAY have more passport stamps that most of this board.

Sure you do, you talk like someone that has never seen another culture in your life.

2. Stop saying vague shyt like "support african countries" when y'all ain't even focused on HOME first. Thats whats so infuriating about this shyt. Just all over the place with no clear goals and aims.

This isn't my home, it's simply my birthplace :yeshrug: I've been in other countries where I've felt more at home.

You're an American.

You can't claim all of west africa... a place more diverse than fukking asia.

Pick something.

Sure I can, just like all these different ethnic groups that look nothing alike can claim Israel, you don't want to address the law of return. Jews were and are hated around the world, they were treated like shyt, now that they have a country backing their interests the US is their puppet.

Napolean in 1948 said:
Look at all those Jews running to Israel they should have been more patriotic towards Germany after WW2. Getting their own country isn't going to do shyt for them in Germany or Poland hell anywhere for that matter, what a MISTAKE

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon , it's obvious that wasn't your arm that you showed LionofJudah. Either that, or you're a dot-head Kwik E Mart Indian c00n. You're such a fukkin moron.

A nonwhite should never be patriotic to them cacs. fukk all cacs, fukk their flag, fukk everything that cacs stand for. Burn their flag, never respect it. Ever.

Flag%20Burning.jpg

American_flag_burning.jpg

flagburning.jpg

Why don't you give credence to the idea that black identity can run this country or define what patriotism means?

This is why I keep saying it sounds like you all gave up.

If you really are going to say fukk america, be about it and bounce.

Otherwise, you need to be working to make it better.

THIS is what I'm talking about @kp404. Play dumb if you want.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sure you do, you talk like someone that has never seen another culture in your life.

This isn't my home, it's simply my birthplace :yeshrug: I've been in other countries where I've felt more at home.

Sure I can, just like all these different ethnic groups that look nothing alike can claim Israel, you don't want to address the law of return. Jews were and are hated around the world, they were treated like shyt, now that they have a country backing their interests the US is their puppet.

Are you opposed to the idea of making America a place you can be more comfortable to live, or not?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Why don't you give credence to the idea that black identity can run this country or define what patriotism means?

This is why I keep saying it sounds like you all gave up.

If you really are going to say fukk america, be about it and bounce.

Otherwise, you need to be working to make it better.

THIS is what I'm talking about @kp404. Play dumb if you want.

And my argument has always been that black America never gave up carving out their own identity and self-determination. You are basing it solely on your biased views due to propaganda and some weird uneducated idea of nationalism/citizenship. I'm telling you that you are wrong and blacks fight here everyday because I'm one of them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is just :laff:

Say @Napoleon you know Caribbean nations been lobbying the AU for a similar law of return rule to make repatriation easier for them? Maybe some of your family will end up in Ghana since you say they from the islands, would you visit them if that happened?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And my argument has always been that black America never gave up carving out their own identity and self-determination. You are basing it solely on your biased views due to propaganda and some weird uneducated idea of nationalism/citizenship. I'm telling you that you are wrong and blacks fight here everyday because I'm one of them.
You're not indicative of the entire experience and several views of people on The Coli hold attitudes that I find to be detrimental.

Status
Not open for further replies.