Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Oh, @Poitier and your friends, why didn't you say so at the begining? @kp404, it's time to turn this one in, breh :heh:

:pachaha:Yea, this was an annihilation to an amateur poster pretending to be a big boy. Prepare for more circle talk and not understanding basic concepts:mjlol:

@Napoleon get your weight up breh:mcmahon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, you are all over the place, as usual, contradicting yourself and circle talking. I asked you simply how to overcome obstacles in relation to violence against blacks and that was you answer. Stop trying, breh. you are losing again.

1. you didn't ask about overcoming obstacle to violence

2. my argument is not addressing obstacles to violence, and you want it to. Stop trying to derail my direct argument.

This is a discussion about black identity and citizenship.

Stankonia

the coli's #2 basehead poster.
Daps
Reppin
outside @lovelydays window
Lets be honest.

Anyone talking down on the United States instead of trying to make it better doesn't really deserve to be here and I hope @Poitier finds what he's looking for.

If he doesn't want to be here, then I can't wait until he leaves.

He's not a fan of black american citizenship or identity and if he won't support our aims we won't make him.
why do you love this country so much?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. you didn't ask about overcoming obstacle to violence

2. my argument is not addressing obstacles to violence, and you want it to. Stop trying to derail my direct argument.

This is a discussion about black identity and citizenship.

1.yes I did.
2.It was supposed to since violence is related to overcoming obstacles in America and seizing self-determination (another term you don't understand)
3.You lost.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1.yes I did.
2.It was supposed to since violence is related to overcoming obstacles in America and seizing self-determination (another term you don't understand)
3.You lost.
1. This isn't my argument, so I'm not answering it.

2. Your argument does not address my comment and will continue to be disregarded. You might as well bring up energy production.

3AVPWjU.png

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Because I live here.

Simple.

And I don't run from challenges

The answer to obstacles isn't to use them to beat down any arguments about goals of what a future identity will/may entail or represent

And....? you didn't finish your thought here, clown; How do you use obstacles like extralegal violence against blacks since you think that has nothing to do with citizenship and identity here?:mjlol:Goddamn, I'm dying laughing typing this dumb shyt you said :laff::laff::laff::laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And....? you didn't finish your thought here, clown; How do you use obstacles like extralegal violence against blacks since you think that has nothing to do with citizenship and identity here?:mjlol:Goddamn, I'm dying laughing typing this dumb shyt you said :laff::laff::laff::laff:

1. Its a complete sentence.

2. Again my comment stands: This is a discussion about black citizenship and the desire to cultivate a sense of entitlement and ownership among black americans.

Stankonia

Daps
Reppin
Because I live here.

Simple.

And I don't run from challenges

The answer to obstacles isn't to use them to beat down any arguments about goals of what a future identity will/may entail or represent
just because you live here? thats some pretty bad logic

more like running to a more accepting nation.

what identity?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
just because you live here? thats some pretty bad logic

more like running to a more accepting nation.

what identity?
The USA is a nation with a unique history and sense of identity more than any non-african nation outside of Brazil both in population and demographic (in the modern world).

I think its important that we take advantage of that and discuss ways that we can take advantage of that position instead of embracing commentary like that from @Poitier suggesting that we're merely visitors and that we "don't belong"

We DO belong and I like presenting arguments that anchor us to what I deem our birthright and sense of entitlement to have as much of a part of this country as anyone else, if not ultimately MORE.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think its important that we take advantage of that and discuss ways that we can take advantage of that position instead of embracing commentary like that from @Poitier suggesting that we're merely visitors and that we "don't belong"

I'll be in Lagos in my penthouse watching Nollywood flicks :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Victoria-Island-580.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
african immigration to the states is increasing, I don't know WHAT you're reading. Most of the african immigrants are highly educated as well.

furthermore, your solution is to...run? And make the very people who shytted on you even happier?

They don't love you, and your solution is to what? Keep cowering?

Ya'll don't even understand what you're saying right now.

:wtf:

Click the link, it says Africans are returning to Africa, what is your source? Nevermind the fact immigration as a whole is slowing down and the US had it's slowest population growth rate since the Great Depression last year.

Run? What the fukk kind of nonsense is that, are American born Jews that decide to move to Israel running? The law of return allows a Jew born anywhere in the fukking world to be a citizen of Israel and move there if they want to, so with your rationale those people are running?

My solution isn't cowering, it isn't running, it's building up a nation that would back our interests much like Israel does for Jews. My solution would be using our spending power in the US to help some of these African countries that are on the verge of greatness, provided African Americans are granted citizenship and the interests of Black people are backed wherever else they may live, like the Jews.

Let me ask you something, have you ever left the US?

Stankonia

Daps
Reppin
The USA is a nation with a unique history and sense of identity more than any non-african nation outside of Brazil both in population and demographic (in the modern world).

We DO belong and I like presenting arguments that anchor us to what I deem our birthright and sense of entitlement to have as much of a part of this country as anyone else, if not ultimately MORE.
why did you exclude african nations?

we have been trying to take "advantage" of the situations in this country since the early 1900s, and to be frank. we havent really got that far.

true, but if this country continues to "cheat" us. i see no reason to stay here and i encourage black people to move out and establish business in a black nation.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. Its a complete sentence.

2. Again my comment stands: This is a discussion about black citizenship and the desire to cultivate a sense of entitlement and ownership among black americans.

You should really be embarrassed by your posts throughout this thread, especially this last one. But you are trolling (not effectively), so it is what it is. Last thing I can tell you because you need to hear it: get your weight up because the coli outclassed and killed you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.