Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So you want to move back to Africa for economic reasons, not for any "racial pride"? I see. You can live where the hell you want to live, but don't chastise other Blacks who won't be making that voyage with you.

1. Economics and race go hand and hand. I just want a fair life LONG TERM and Blacks do not get it here :snoop:

2. Quote any post where I have chastised those who wished to stay? :mjpls:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My answer is that a DISCUSSION about the need to develop AND EXPAND (since you want to put words in my mouth :ufdup: ) a sense of American identity instead of ideas that we aren't visitors is needed.

Thats my answer. Deal with it.

Discussion huh? So when a teenage black boy is shot dead by white police, we as blacks need to have a discussion as to why it was our fault he got shot? That we need to talk about having a better sense of American identity? That's your answer to extralegal racist violence against our people so that we can reach your "goal"? That's how we get over that obstacle, huh?

That's the stupidest shyt I've read on the site. :what:You have no sense of black people or who we are. Your answer is wrong, kid, but I'm sure you have heard that many times in your amateur educational background.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon, how do you measure Patriotism?
Its a desire to want to see this country succeed, but even further with the person in the mirror specifically in mind NO MATTER the obstacle, while being aware of those obstacles. Its awareness with a sense of entitlement.

Is there some kind of Patriotism detector that you're using?
Cute, but no.

Because word on the streets is that Black people have fought in every American war since the Revolutionary.
Patriotism is more than joining the military. Its a frame of mind and a motivation towards action.

And it seems that none of the groups that have attacked America on a massive scale thus far (Al Qaeda/Timothy McVeigh type sects) have been black. Also seems like the success of America overall has been just as attributable to Black Americans as any other race (This country was built on the cotton trade) and yestBlack Americans received nothing for it. Please enlighten me further :mjpls:

Not getting anything for it (in your words) doesn't mean we can't pursue an attitude that allows us to finally reach a point where we can truly be pleased with our association with this nation not as visitors, but as rightful owners.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This napoleon dude's argument is all over the Place

I'm having fun with this at this point :pachaha:Dude might be legit the stupidest troll on the site...atleast some trolls have actual knowledge; @Napoleon has no knowledge of the black experience AT ALL:lolbron:Look at his posts for proof

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Its a desire to want to see this country succeed, but even further with the person in the mirror specifically in mind NO MATTER the obstacle, while being aware of those obstacles. Its awareness with a sense of entitlement.

Cute, but no.

Patriotism is more than joining the military. Its a frame of mind and a motivation towards action.

Not getting anything for it (in your words) doesn't mean we can't pursue an attitude that allows us to finally reach a point where we can truly be pleased with our association with this nation not as visitors, but as rightful owners.

How're you measuring the overall Patriotism of Black Americans? Cuz if I needed a measure of public perception/convictions you're one of the last posters I'd ask :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Discussion huh? So when a teenage black boy is shot dead by white police, we as blacks need to have a discussion as to why it was our fault he got shot?
Yeah, I didn't even say this.

This is why you're just clowning right now.

At NO point did I even make this argument :pachaha:
That we need to talk about having a better sense of American identity?
I'm talking about black american identity and ways that it can embrace a sense of entitlement.

Stay focused :ufdup:

That's your answer to extralegal racist violence against our people so that we can reach your "goal"? That's how we get over that obstacle, huh?

Racism exists...and i'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about black identity and ideas towards embracing citizenship and ownership.

Yet you're defending future expatriates and cowards like @Poitier.

That's the stupidest shyt I've read on the site. :what:
It should be. You said it. Not me. And I never even made an argument CLOSE to what you decided to make up.

You must be high with what the fukk you're trying to connect.

I'm talking about black citizenship and you want to bring up racism.

COMPLETELY missing my argument.

You have no sense of black people or who we are. Your answer is wrong, kid, but I'm sure you have heard that many times in your amateur educational background.

*yawn*

Stankonia

the coli's #2 basehead poster.
Daps
Reppin
outside @lovelydays window
So you want to move back to Africa for economic reasons, not for any "racial pride"? I see. You can live where the hell you want to live, but don't chastise other Blacks who won't be making that voyage with you.
i have a feeling that you are not black. is this a normal thing on thecoli?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How're you measuring the overall Patriotism of Black Americans? Cuz if I needed a measure of public perception/convictions you're one of the last posters I'd ask :mjpls:

How am I measuring it?

Well comments from @Poitier and friends suggesting that blacks abandon hope where they currently live is a disheartening comment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I will and when my grandchildren are showing their children about the Black Americans who are still the underclass but resemble Rashida Jones and Vin Diesel skin complexion in failed state America 150 years from now :banderas:
Post the paperwork when it happens.

We don't need dudes like who you don't like to work for the betterment of your neighbors.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah, I didn't even say this.

This is why you're just clowning right now.

At NO point did I even make this argument :pachaha:
I'm talking about black american identity and ways that it can embrace a sense of entitlement.

Stay focused :ufdup:

Racism exists...and i'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about black identity and ideas towards embracing citizenship and ownership.

Yet you're defending future expatriates and cowards like @Poitier.

It should be. You said it. Not me. And I never even made an argument CLOSE to what you decided to make up.

You must be high with what the fukk you're trying to connect.

I'm talking about black citizenship and you want to bring up racism.

COMPLETELY missing my argument.

*yawn*

Breh, you are all over the place, as usual, contradicting yourself and circle talking. I asked you simply how to overcome obstacles in relation to violence against blacks and that was you answer. Stop trying, breh. you are losing again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh, @Poitier and your friends, why didn't you say so at the begining? @kp404, it's time to turn this one in, breh :heh:

Lets be honest.

Anyone talking down on the United States instead of trying to make it better doesn't really deserve to be here and I hope @Poitier finds what he's looking for.

If he doesn't want to be here, then I can't wait until he leaves.

He's not a fan of black american citizenship or identity and if he won't support our aims we won't make him.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Post the paperwork when it happens.

We don't need dudes like who you don't like to work for the betterment of your neighbors.

I will.....hopefully I'll be in Tanzania, in a city filled with people who are my skin tone, caking off all my investments in African companies :ahh::ahh::ahh:

8_top.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.